napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Zyzz (As you promised to help, my story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you hear that? I'm running sarms with my blast right now and the benefits are far greater than you'd believe.

Also, I wouldn't title any thread you want good feedback on with anything to do with Zyzz. People are going to ignore it based on his name alone. Dude was a TOOL and talked like a jerk off.

"talked like a jerk off." you do think about jerking off often ha ? wtf jerk off ? :D

i wouldnt suggest AAS at your age. you are too young and you have mental issues. i struggled with depression when i was younger and still do today. i have somewhat "Bigorexia" as they call it. i am never big enough. people tell me i am massive, but i dont feel massive at all. i have anxiety issues. i have anger issues. all this stuff is from growing up the way I did. and back when i was 19-20, i was NOT read for AAS. i didnt have the lifting experience/knowledge. i didnt have the DIET experience/knowledge. i didnt have the Maturity. i didnt have the Money. I didnt have the proper muscular foundation. I didnt have ANYTHING that AAS requires. i lifted 11 years naturally before using SMALL doses of AAS..and i made gains on small doses people dont even make running 3x the amount.

sorry guys but I had to say it. I think he is an imposter and def not listening or contradicting anything anyone says.

Most of the xyzz lovers conduct themselves like this. I've seen it 100's of times on other sites. They just don't listen….

that was exactly my thoughts and niklaus21 or whoever he is prolly same EVO dudes getting off on coming over here stirring shit up. but I will maintain the standard but his other post was attacking 21infantry about US and Iraq, and he is lucky it got locked before I read it. cuz daddy has a debit card and frequent flyer miles and will whip dem damn legs like Charlie and eddie murphy whipped rick james' legs

"talked like a jerk off." you do think about jerking off often ha ? wtf jerk off ? :D

That's not even close to being funny. A positive HIV test would be funnier than that as a matter of fact. This is not the kind of battle you want to start son. You come at the king, you best not miss.

Please someone lock this before I talk this dude into pinning air into his vein.

That's not even close to being funny. A positive HIV test would be funnier than that as a matter of fact. This is not the kind of battle you want to start son. You come at the king, you best not miss.

Please someone lock this before I talk this dude into pinning air into his vein.

lmmfao I totally agree just a young kid talkin trash well not really cuz it really was juvenile. he cant get on our level

If he keeps personal attacks going it will get locked and staff will discuss what the next course of action will be. OP, you are walking a "fine line" right now. Personal attacks will not fly here. I can send you to some sites like that where they will accept you with open arms…..

I really don't know why it's still going. This guy is clearly not part of the intended family atmosphere and brotherhood. This negative presence is not what this site is about.

If he keeps personal attacks going it will get locked and staff will discuss what the next course of action will be. OP, you are walking a "fine line" right now. Personal attacks will not fly here. I can send you to some sites like that where they will accept you with open arms…..

I can think of a site where it flys kakkaww kakaww

He got what he needed in this thread. Time for another one anyway if he needs further info. This.is just going to start more drama if it continues. I'm locking it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He got what he needed in this thread. Time for another one anyway if he needs further info. This.is just going to start more drama if it continues. I'm locking it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Agreed. If he starts another thread, we will just have to keep an eye on it right away. Good job. I must be getting much more lenient in my old age! lol

Agreed. If he starts another thread, we will just have to keep an eye on it right away. Good job. I must be getting much more lenient in my old age! lol

If any of you guys (mods) see anything like this even start in another thread, please lock it immediately and ban him. We don't need to waste anymore time on this, and he's already been warned several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom