napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance sport stack help needed

Seriously...it's that good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes it actually is and especially with the option of adding sr9009 to it... its unreal bro and i stand by that a million percent.. you can always add the eca stack to it as well for honestly, there's no need...

Is ECA a good addition to the GW/SR9009 stack ? I tried albuterol with GW in the past but Albuterol kill my cardio .. Is it the same with ephedrine ?

yes, eca is great addition but sr9009 is a FAR SUPERIOR addition... you really want to enhance cardio, gw and SR9009 is more than where its at...

Just started the GW last Friday and put in a huge training weekend. GW is amazing shit. Question: is 20mg of GW in the morning before training and 20mg in the evening before training too much. Equals 40mg per day. Should I do 2x10mg instead? Is that dosage dangerous?

1 dose before your workout or training is all you need bro if you wanted to enhance it use the sr or rad, although new products everyone has had great logs on them and I cannot wait for my next cycle to add these in. did you have a decrease in your times or do you do timed runs, so you noticed after only a week how good the cardio enhancement it is. PE don't seel no jive man im telling you

sorry I misread that you are training twice a day. I did cardio twice a day and only took GW in the morning before training and I wasn't phased by this. I will wait for Dylan or RickRock to chime in but I think it may be overkill to dose it twice a day. but I could be wrong, I know with the s4 you dose 2 times a day, but different compound. me personally I didn't have any negative results from once a day with an hour of cardio twice a day still cardio was out of this world.

yes and I am sure the disclaimer was made that these compounds will pop "hot" on any wada testing if you want more specifics with the time frame talk to jake or drb as they have family members that are tested and seem to have the timeframes down to a science on when to stop the GW etc before testing

Thanks for the response. I think the doping controls will be at high profile races only. Nationals didn't even test at the crit...what a joke. Too much money to test as much as they want. I'll be clean for nationals and roll the dice at races before hand.

ya all they can say is you cant race or it wont count right? then you will have a bullseye that will make the game even more fun to see how you can tweak to get around it. lol as long as its not ur job

If I get popped...I lose my license for racing for 2 years. They don't fuck around. 2nd time is banned for life.

Just started the GW last Friday and put in a huge training weekend. GW is amazing shit. Question: is 20mg of GW in the morning before training and 20mg in the evening before training too much. Equals 40mg per day. Should I do 2x10mg instead? Is that dosage dangerous?

you should not exceed 20 mg per day... you can split the doses 10 and 10 if you want but do not dose 40 mg per day

Will I feel the effects of the morning dose in my afternoon workout? Do you suggest 2x10's on days I workout 2x per day?

Will I feel the effects of the morning dose in my afternoon workout? Do you suggest 2x10's on days I workout 2x per day?

you feel it all throughout the day... its not a stimulant and its half life is 24 hours... i dont feel the split is necessary but you can try both ways and see how it effects you

Top Bottom