napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance sport stack help needed

Will do. I was unsure of this whole thing at first...so I didn't purchase that. I have a little more confidence with everything now.
What's the difference between the 2 and why should I stack it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do. I was unsure of this whole thing at first...so I didn't purchase that. I have a little more confidence with everything now.
What's the difference between the 2 and why should I stack it?

sr activates your metabolism at a rapid rate and attacks stored fat you are unable to get to along with working while you are completely sedentary... it adds endurance as gw does in a different method but building your vo2 with gw and then utilizing sr with their synergy goes a LONG way for what your trying to accomplish with endurance... sr is termed exercise in a bottle for a reason.... =) im a HUGE gw fan and will always utilize it but to have something that coincides with it, in a similar yet different capacity is awesome... its just a nice addition...

12 weeks on...2 weeks off right? All good with the Test and Sermorelin I'm on from my doc?

ya Oscar no one here is gonna try and sell you no BS we are all straight up and not just in it to sell things hell I aint even a rep for PE but I rep the hell out of it cuz I believe in it and it is high caliber high quality stuff so much so ive damn near bet the farm on it this year, and got my ol lady on it too. Love the PE sarms and love this forum

I have to agree with Rock here. I do not get anything from saying "hey try PE". But I say that because I believe in that shit. I am closing two weeks on their sarms and I can tell it's working. Last week I had a crazy work schedule. Literally only ate 700-1000 calories for three days last week. I lost 4 lbs but my strength not only remained and actually increased. I will never buy sarms from anyone but PE.

Is ECA a good addition to the GW/SR9009 stack ? I tried albuterol with GW in the past but Albuterol kill my cardio .. Is it the same with ephedrine ?

Yes, I think ECA goes perfect with GW and SR9009. It's incredibly effective for fat burning purposes. It is a stimulant though, so it will obviously raise heart rate and has some similarities to albuterol in that regard. They are both bronchodilators. If you didn't like albuterol, I can't say for certain you will like ECA.

sr activates your metabolism at a rapid rate and attacks stored fat you are unable to get to along with working while you are completely sedentary... it adds endurance as gw does in a different method but building your vo2 with gw and then utilizing sr with their synergy goes a LONG way for what your trying to accomplish with endurance... sr is termed exercise in a bottle for a reason.... =) im a HUGE gw fan and will always utilize it but to have something that coincides with it, in a similar yet different capacity is awesome... its just a nice addition...

Perfect description, and exactly why stacking the two makes so much sense. You get a great synergy between them because they both work by different methods and pathways. You get the ultimate in endurance and fat loss with them stacked....no doubt

man i am so excited to get back on my sarms. damnit noone told me waiting was so damn hard!!! i need a fast forward button

Ok guys...GW is no joke. I train 10-15 hours a week on my bike. Raced pro for 5 years and now just race for fun in Masters 40+ age group. I know how to train and what my limits and power #'s are. I have only been using for 5 days and my power numbers have skyrocketed. What's most impressive is the recovery from interval to interval and day to day. I am now sold on PE and bought Sr9009 arriving Saturday. What can say? I thought it was all bullshit snake oil. I was wrong. It's my off season now and I don't start racing until Feb...but I'm already looking forward to ripping people's legs off. Thanks to everyone who held my hand in the process. Happy Thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoy brother cuz u are in for a helluva ride if u are seeing results in only 5 days it only gets better. Happy thanksgiving

Ok guys...GW is no joke. I train 10-15 hours a week on my bike. Raced pro for 5 years and now just race for fun in Masters 40+ age group. I know how to train and what my limits and power #'s are. I have only been using for 5 days and my power numbers have skyrocketed. What's most impressive is the recovery from interval to interval and day to day. I am now sold on PE and bought Sr9009 arriving Saturday. What can say? I thought it was all bullshit snake oil. I was wrong. It's my off season now and I don't start racing until Feb...but I'm already looking forward to ripping people's legs off. Thanks to everyone who held my hand in the process. Happy Thanksgiving.

Trust me, its FAR from bull shit when you get a hold of real quality... Im thrilled to hear about your results! Just wait until you add sr9009 to it! Keep us updated on your results

It's funny...at 40 years old...I thought my best was done. No way...I'm going to turn some heads this year. Thanks again.

It's funny...at 40 years old...I thought my best was done. No way...I'm going to turn some heads this year. Thanks again.

Along with that attention will be some negative comments and unsolicited jealousy, which may in turn make them test you more strict. i guess what im saying make sure you are cycled off in a timely manner i would hate to hear you get popped over some BS. Haters gonna Hate. If you aint cheating you aint trying!!!!!!

I have two cyclists in my family and one is pro. In off season the guy does 100mg test c/week, 25mg winstrol/day, and the sarms triple stack. The girl does 5mg winny per day and gw sarms. They do a type of weight lifting where they hold the weight at various ranges of motion. The guy rides 50miles per day in less than 2 hours, and the girl does 50 miles per day in 2.5 hours. The guy also works on sprint speed of which right now is 40mph.

As for supps just aminos, and some other stuff from Hammer Nutrition. I would stop the sarms and the steroids 2 full months before testing.

You talking about Sprinting on the bike right?

That's pretty awesome bro, and it's only going to get better when you add in that SR9009. Your endurance is going to be on a level that you can't even imagine! Glad you are enjoying it, and excited to hear what you think when you add that SR

Top Bottom