napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

OMG, my girlfriend (a chef) is...

JackSteel

Banned
...Going to prep all my meals!!!! And I didn't even ask her to [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
God loves me after all! Lol!

Anyone else have a badass lady that does this shit???!? I use to only dream of this because in the kitchen I fail always on my own. Y'all should see the menu she is working on. Goddamn I feel so lucky.
P.S. Yes this is for the first competition that I've always wanted to do. Now I have all the tools I need to be successful!

I'll prep for a year, give or take, and maybe hit the Phil Heath show in Corpus next year. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

very nice as long as she isn't slipping brownies in hahaha but even If it wouldn't be that bad

Well I'm hoping my diet allows for some dessert before bed for the bulking process lol
Not sure if I'll be hungry at that point.

Macros are as follows:

Protein- 300g a day

Carbs- 400g a day

Fat- 300g a day

That's 5,500 calories... Not sure if it'll be enough but we'll see.

[email protected]

Well I'm hoping my diet allows for some dessert before bed for the bulking process lol

Macros are as follows:

Protein- 300g a day

Carbs- 400g a day

Fat- 300g a day

[email protected]
Holy fuck that's an ass load of fat bro. Are you eating a tub of butter a day or something? I would get fat as fuck on that. I don't do high fats well, and I consider high fat 100g. You have triple that lol

This is great. But did you forget to tell us something? She is a new g/f right? Or did you and the one that you guys broke up are back together?

Macros are as follows:

Protein- 300g a day

Carbs- 400g a day

Fat- 300g a day

[email protected]
You must have a metabolism of a race horse!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

...Going to prep all my meals!!!! And I didn't even ask her to [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
God loves me after all! Lol!

Anyone else have a badass lady that does this shit???!? I use to only dream of this because in the kitchen I fail always on my own. Y'all should see the menu she is working on. Goddamn I feel so lucky.
P.S. Yes this is for the first competition that I've always wanted to do. Now I have all the tools I need to be successful!

I'll prep for a year, give or take, and maybe hit the Phil Heath show in Corpus next year. We shall see.

I do all the cooking in my house. Come to think of it, I also do the laundry and dishes for my wifey................Apparently Im that badass lady. LOL

Holy fuck that's an ass load of fat bro. Are you eating a tub of butter a day or something? I would get fat as fuck on that. I don't do high fats well, and I consider high fat 100g. You have triple that lol

mmmmmmm tub of butter sounds good.....

he drinks a pint of olive oil with every meal..

It will be all good fats and a little bit of butter for saturated fat. I know it's a lot but my metabolism as well as being a single dad of a two and three-year-old as well as chilling the weights on a regular basis is going to take a lot out of me.
I will be getting most of my fat from avocados pinenuts olive oil coconut oil peanut butter well maybe not peanut butter unless it's at night before bed.
I just find it easier to get my calories from fat then from carbs. Otherwise I would have to do like six or 700 g of carbs a day and that seems like it would be a bit difficult for me. I may be wrong.

I do know that 5500 cal is a minimum for me to grow because last time I made any success Bulking I had to eat around 6000 cal a day
I eat a lot of fat as it is and I don't gain anything. Not 300g but probably 150 or so

[email protected]

too much fat and too much carbs.To bulk you go 500-1000 calories over maintainence. This diet will bulk you alright...big arms and big belly. I do not recommened this type of dieting. You get too fat then you have to cut way back to get rid of the fat. But it sure will be fun!

You must have a metabolism of a race horse!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Kinda lol the single dad thing really takes a lot out of me especially after a heavy intense lifting session.
I love my carbs don't get me wrong but I'd rather incorporate a crap load of good fats than try to shove 600g of carbs down my hatch each day. It'll help my guts lubed too lol!

Plus I'd rather not get soft on all the carbs. But with the tren I may need more who knows.

I will be watching how it goes and adjust accordingly. My carb cravings alone may dictate whether I change those around or not. It's just so easy to drink olive oil and my girlfriend has so many ways to use coconut and olive oil etc. she's very creative. The pine nuts and avocado oil and whole avocados will be aplenty tha for sure.

[email protected]

For example my deca cycle last year I made very little progress and was taking in 5-6000 a day for a while and all I got was erectile dysfunction lol

When I was in High school I could see my heart beating through my chest lol I have a quite above average metabolism but you may be right and I can drop the calories some. I hope so lol

[email protected]

Top Bottom