napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance sport stack help needed

Was wondering if I had to take one for stamina and endurance which do you think would be the better one out of the 2. Gw or sr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is that SR9009 seems stronger from what I have read, I don't know if add GW will provide more endurance but more fat loss for sure

Hey there stretch. Thanks for the invite. Been trying to contact you. Lost my safe mail account in the fiasco last month.

This is my kind of forum. Oscar, I can help you with all of this. I have had to deal with USADA and the UCI many times over the years. I have direct contact with some of the famous cycling docs that most of us cyclists have heard of. Guys who have spent their lives learning how to beat controls. This is my first post so we can't pm but I'd be happy to help. Cheers.

That's the truth! Looking forward to the feedback from your experience

ya I look forward to his updates as well, real deal cyclist running sarms that will and is going to be awesome. I know drb's old lady was running it but didn't finish or something happened where she couldn't finish her cycle.

I've been exploring GW this year. I've found that for endurance it is amazing. You can go longer and longer. I have not found that it increases power output on the bike but in a bike race, being there 4-5 hours into the race is more important than anything. GW definitely helps with that.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Awesome. Thanks for joint in. I'll need some help in the controls this year. Especially with the new 'threats' this year from USA Cycling.

I want to get on sr and gw and like jump right into a marathon with out actually training just to see how I do. Put this stuff to the ultimate test

End of Feb

With the new money going to USA Cycling for controls at a local level, I'd be careful taking anything. If you take GW, give yourself 3 months after your last dose. If you decide to run test, go with prop. You can clean out quicker. Start now and run it till a month before your race. The Arimidex your doc recommended can be brutal on a cyclists hips. You should really barrow it down and be precise if a race us due in Feb. USADA sounds like they will be at many more races this year.

GW stays in your system for 3 months on a piss test?

We don't know. I have 2 friends that were popped for it. Both were over 2 months from their last dose. Anti doping got the original recipe for GW from the pharmaceutical company that created it and built the test around that. They are tight lipped about how the test works. If the docs knew, they'd find a way to beat it.

I'm confused how USA Cycling is going to increase testing on a local level based on a $3.00 per year increase on licenses? They are already losing money. I think this is a scare tactic...

I don't think so. I think that they will go through with it. They have to prove that the increase is going to what they say it is going to. I think that I read that a percentage of the increase is going to the bottom line though.

Hey guys...as I explained, I pin .5ml of depo-test 200mg/1x per week. My prescription doesn't allow me to refill until 80% done. Basically, I don't have any left and can't get anymore from my doctor until January 1st. Do you know a source for this? I'm being forced to go into the doctors office 1x per week until January...a real pain. I'd also like to up my dosage. Thoughts?

We don't know. I have 2 friends that were popped for it. Both were over 2 months from their last dose. Anti doping got the original recipe for GW from the pharmaceutical company that created it and built the test around that. They are tight lipped about how the test works. If the docs knew, they'd find a way to beat it.

your friends are at professional or amateur level ?

Top Bottom