napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

developers88

Hey Dylan,

I can't tell you how happy I was to come across your videos! Finally, someone who understands and explains things as serious as it needs to be. I have been trying to get good information, that I feels right, for too long. I chose to email you direct in hopes to actually reach you and not someone else.

I have watched several of your videos and now have a better understanding of how to go about my first cycle but would really appreciate it you would give me a little more guidance. I know you have said to use straight test to allow for an accurate gauge of how a body is responding. You had also mentioned that it's ok to pair it up with something else. Your instruction on pct seems to consist of lower doses of nolvadex paired with a lower dose of clomid and strict minimal use (if any) of hcg. I have had one fairly thorough suggestion of a potential cycle but I can't help but feel that it too is lacking in accuracy. The cycle that was suggested was as follows:

Week 1: 1x proviron daily
Week 2: Sunday night 1ml test e. Ox
1am 1pm, 1x Stan an, hgh frag 30 min before am cardio and before bed. (Suggested to ease into Stan due to it being first time.) wendsday am repeat test e. Keep capsules same except Wednesday run Stan at 20 (1am 1pm).
Week 3: boosted ox 60 and Stan at 30, proviron still 1/day, frag as per above advice and test e Sunday pm and wendsday am.
Week 4-5: repeat.

Every Friday am from start of test cycle 0.1ml hcg.

Pct:
Week 1: 1 nol 2x, proviron daily first 7
Days (hcg on fridays)
Week 2: 1 nol, 1 proviron daily (hcg on Friday's).
Week 3: 1 nol, 1 proviron daily (hcg on Friday's).
Week 4: 1 nol, 1 proviron daily

On 28th day heavy hcg dose 0.5ml (2500mcg) and 0.1ml every other day to end vial per instructions on the box.
Keep 1 nol/1 prov daily for last week so hcg, nol and prov should all finish at about the same time.

5 weeks on seems short doesn't it?

So, now for my info. I am 37, male, 5'9", and 165lbs. My goal is to gain strength, endurance and definition but do not want to bulk up too much as I need to remain fast and light for my activities like hiking backpacking and climbing. This will be my first real cycle. I tried to run an all anavar cycle once before but I am almost positive that I received bunk shit due to no gains or definition offered above what my very thorough diet and workout program would have allowed for. Like most people... ignorance bit me in the ass. I was trying to walk on the safe side with anavar to avoid side effects , bulking and the need for pct. after seeing your videos, I now know that I fucked up there too. Since getting screwed out of some cash, I have looked into sources out of the Area. As you are well aware of, even with an attempt to research legit sources, there is always contradicting feedback about sources. I am leaning towards EU pharmaceuticals. Have you any opinion on that? I am sure you are extremely busy with a flood of inquiries! I would be very grateful if you are able to find the time to make some recommendations on what to do pre cycle, supporting supplements if any, like protein shakes, creatine hcl or fish oil, cycle product, schedule, term, pct and anything else that will steer my newbie ass in the right direction and help me get the results I am after. I will keep watching and researching in the mean time and hope to hear back from you.

ML's doesn't help, you need to structure your cycle in MG's

Running test or GH for 5 weeks is pointless and you're really over complicating your cycle

Proviron is not PCT

You're running HCG completely wrong

If you're predominantly hiking, climbing, etc. and not weight training then AAS may not be your best option

nowhere at no time did Dylan say it's ok to pair a first cycle with anything..it's testosterone only

apparently you didn't watch his vid on "first cycles" or "how to ask a steroid question"

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Last edited:
please do not ask me about sources or for sources... thats not what i mean when i say i'll answer questions... not even remotely close....

that is the most ridiculous pct plan i have ever seen... how on earth do you expect that to do anything at all? bro, i cant advise you any steroid use with this shit going on... its so bad man... have you had any bloodwork done whatsoever???

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom