napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First timer, combat sport, high cardio

diedericks.stefan

Good day,

I am Stefan and would like to request your time and knowledge. I humbly admit that I know only what I've read online. I would truly appreciate if you were to scrutinise and also correct me wherever I may be misinformed so I can better myself.

With that said I'd like to introduce myself and what my specific sport requirements and goals are.

First of my complete stats :

COMPLETE stats;

Age 26
Height 1.90m
Weight 71kg
Body fat % I'm not sure typical ectomorph build but very lean by normal standards

Years of training entire life high cardio athletics
National decathlete

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle

Never done any form of steroids before

Goals : I am currently pursuing a competitive ammature MMA career, and would like to achieve some sort of maximum power to weight to fitness ratio. Realisticly taking into account that we can cut weight for fights my ideal weight classes would be either feather weight at 66.8kg weigh in or lightweight at 70.1kg. I usually am able to easily cut 8kg and would not like to exceed that as a general. With this in mind I can only benefit from adding a little but not to much weight.

My main challenge is recovery, as my training involves various dissaplines , kickboxing jiu jitsu, wrestling boxing as well as all the fitness and strength training.

Everything we do is extremely high intensity. With allot of explosive exercises.

Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

I currently use Creatine, BCAA 12:1:1 Why Protein and calcium magnesium tablets. I also have quite a strict but balanced diet to stay as lean as healthily possable.

So here is what i am considering using as a cycle to meat the needs of my specific sport.

Month 1
Test propionate 1mg every second day 12ml

Clen 40mg tablet 1 day on one day of .
Also to help with staying lean and assist with training induced asthma.

Cardarine 10mg per day for 12 weeks

Month 2

Deca 100 assist joints with cardio
Propionate 1mg every second day=16ml
Clen
Cardarine

Month 3
Prop=12ml
Clen=32 tabs
Finish Deca 100
Finish propionate

Inject HCG-5000 for pct

Any assistance would be apriciated. And do scritenise as i am willing to accept superior knowlage

Welcome to isarms brother...
Unfortunately your cycle proposal is absolutely horrible and reckless .. all that stuff on a 1st cycle is absolutely ridiculous ... however the main issue here is that you seem to be quite a bit undersized bro...

Have you looked into sarms? They’re definitely a better alternative

Welcome to isarms brother...
Unfortunately your cycle proposal is absolutely horrible and reckless .. all that stuff on a 1st cycle is absolutely ridiculous ... however the main issue here is that you seem to be quite a bit undersized bro...

Have you looked into sarms? They’re definitely a better alternative

I didn't think that im really undersised since I've got specific weight classes to fight in to maximise my hight reach advantage as well. But i can defiantly use the extra lean muscle. And i assume that you refer that i should aim to a more muscular weight to hight ratio. I just can't get bulky.

I don't know anything yet from sarms but will go and read up about it.

Ive read that cardarine is very good for high intensity exercises and recovery ?

Last edited:
Bro, you’re 6’3” and you weigh 155lbs. Trust me, don’t use steroids. You will hurt yourself...

Sarms are a great alternative... LGD-4033 is perfect for lean mass and yes GW will help with recovery and endurance

You can start here:
https://youtu.be/wLVt46seQbY

Thank you, I will listen to you. I'll go educate myself around the points that you mentioned.

You mentioned that i would hurt myself, what could have been the consequences and why do you say so. The reason im asking is that my point of view is obviously skewed and id like to know what to look out for and also so that i can comprehend the same way you do.

If you don’t develop a solid base you just end up fucking up your joints, ligaments etc. you need a healthy base, then incorporate steroids to take you to the next level...

Sarms would be perfect for you bro... checkout Dylan’s videos on GW and SR9009

Edit: i really appreciate the fact that you’re going to listen. Feel free to ask if you have any questions bro

brother, i love your attitude and desire to do well but you are beyond undersized in terms of steroid use.. you will fucking CRUSH yourself and i have a feeling you are not going to want to be dealing with nagging injuries for years and years because you crushed your ligaments, joints and tendons trying to use steroids being nearly 40-50 pounds under weight.. its a horrible horrible idea for you and your health brother...

Top Bottom