napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eating on cycle question

Jiorio95

Hey guys, coming back to get more excellent advice.

When you are on a cycle, will you gain more mass and grow if your eating habits were the same as off the cycle?

If you are looking to bulk on cycle and your entering the cycle eating like 3k calories a day, should you bump calories every week?

Looking for some advice for good growth. My cutting cycles are always phenomenal as i lean pit and cut easy. Bulking I suck at!

Depends on your goals and how much bodyfat you're willing to gain. I bump the calories based on my bodyfat. I'm not interested in gaining a bunch of fat that I've gotta lose after. I'm more interested on being leanish and consistently getting bigger. Not trying to yo-yo up and down. Eating on cycle is really trial and error IMO

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Hey guys, coming back to get more excellent advice.

When you are on a cycle, will you gain more mass and grow if your eating habits were the same as off the cycle?

If you are looking to bulk on cycle and your entering the cycle eating like 3k calories a day, should you bump calories every week?

Looking for some advice for good growth. My cutting cycles are always phenomenal as i lean pit and cut easy. Bulking I suck at!

you might gain a little more mass but it wont be crazy if you eat the exact same.

in my experience I need to eat ALOT more on cycle then off to gain significant mass. but you also have to lift a lot more too. it goes hand in hand.

you absolutely have to eat more when bulking... you need to be at least 500 calories over maintenance and for many, it takes more... your body is in an anabolic state... IT MUST have more food and calories to grow... NOW, thats not a license to be a fucking sloppy ass pig like many guys think but it does mean to increase QUALITY food intake...

you absolutely have to eat more when bulking... you need to be at least 500 calories over maintenance and for many, it takes more... your body is in an anabolic state... IT MUST have more food and calories to grow... NOW, thats not a license to be a fucking sloppy ass pig like many guys think but it does mean to increase QUALITY food intake...

exactly bro.

for me personally I need at least 1000 surplus or more on cycle. its ridiculous

Perfect, I was aiming for 4k on cycle for myself. 3k is my maintenance which keeps me around 190lbs at low teens bf.

Perfect, I was aiming for 4k on cycle for myself. 3k is my maintenance which keeps me around 190lbs at low teens bf.
yes, for some even 1000 over is not enough and for some its too much so thats why i always start a little lower and assess from there... thats your call but its always better to be too low than high right off the jump

Top Bottom