napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Doses higher during bulking and lower doses for cutting=more effective?

Trenrage

I'm starting to think higher doses while bulking makes more sense then higher doses while cutting. I'm gaining pretty good muscle right now and will probably cut here rather soon. My doses are 750 test e/350 tren ace/350 mast p per week along with 15mg aromasin eod. When I cut I think I'll cut my test down to 300 and keep tren & mast at same dose. I figured since my focus is keeping my muscle and losing fat I wouldn't need much gear to do that. I feel like more gear is needed when you want to add muscle tissue, and that's when higher doses of aas will really benefit you. Any other opinions?

Not really when cutting not dieting off fat bit little fat and water goong from lean too stage ready not higher doses but more cpmpounds are implemented. When bulking a decnt amount of test and one more highley anabolic compound like deca will suffice jist fine the rest is on nutrition and training . and with with your current cycle bro theres some changes ypu should make for instance the masteron dose I would raise 350 is kind of low and the test 750 way too much the extra free test you dont need is just aromatizing defeating the whole purpose of the masteron . since you have too pine eod for the tren ace i would switch too test prop and it would look like this

350 test prop
350 tren ace
525 mast prop

100 prop 100 tren 150 mast EOD

I'm starting to think higher doses while bulking makes more sense then higher doses while cutting. I'm gaining pretty good muscle right now and will probably cut here rather soon. My doses are 750 test e/350 tren ace/350 mast p per week along with 15mg aromasin eod. When I cut I think I'll cut my test down to 300 and keep tren & mast at same dose. I figured since my focus is keeping my muscle and losing fat I wouldn't need much gear to do that. I feel like more gear is needed when you want to add muscle tissue, and that's when higher doses of aas will really benefit you. Any other opinions?

Every situation is different, but gym junkie is right that during something like contest prep you'll probably run twice more shit than you would any other time. You have to also keep in mind that when cutting a lot of people throw in a lot of hardeners and polishers like primo and Masteron that require a lot of oil volume.

Now I will say that if you are cutting it doesn't "require" a lot of gear. As a matter of fact I've cut many times on just my 200mg TRT with GW and S4 and it's been plenty.

I really don't cut when I'm on blast ever. I figure the steroids are there to do their intended purpose of building muscle so that's what I use them for. During the winter when I do test/Deca it's more of a bulk, and in the summer when I do test/Tren/mast it's more of a recomp, but on blast I'm always trying to add muscle mass. Strictly cutting is something I do in between cycles with sarms and it works quite well.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

All depends on your goals bro but ricks methods are more efficiant for most guys who want kind of hard aesthetic look that gets the girls that most guys are after . all the hardeners and stuff are for contest conditioning witch is not maintainable and most girls dont even like . if your not getting on stage trying too get too 4 percent bodyfat and dry out so it looks like 2 percent isnt neccesary

Some may like more when cutting to preserve as much mass as possible but I'm sure it's not required. Your mast should double and drop the test down. I would do 200 test/200 tren/ 6-700 mast

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

im sorry but i dont agree with certain compounds for higher dosing... 750 mg of test is COMPLETELY unnecessary... higher doses often mean more sides and diminished returns although that is dependent upon the compound... primo, eq, mast, all need to be ran far higher but tren, deca, test, etc. these do not require much to gain a lot... you can get a ton from deca at 250-300 but when you start getting up in the 400-500 range, you run into problems... it just depends on the compound...

Every situation is different, but gym junkie is right that during something like contest prep you'll probably run twice more shit than you would any other time. You have to also keep in mind that when cutting a lot of people throw in a lot of hardeners and polishers like primo and Masteron that require a lot of oil volume.

Now I will say that if you are cutting it doesn't "require" a lot of gear. As a matter of fact I've cut many times on just my 200mg TRT with GW and S4 and it's been plenty.

I really don't cut when I'm on blast ever. I figure the steroids are there to do their intended purpose of building muscle so that's what I use them for. During the winter when I do test/Deca it's more of a bulk, and in the summer when I do test/Tren/mast it's more of a recomp, but on blast I'm always trying to add muscle mass. Strictly cutting is something I do in between cycles with sarms and it works quite well.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah for contest prep it'd be entirely different I'd throw in hardners and do more of a combination of stuff but I really am just gonna lean out for summer with test/tren/mast! I'm gonna drop my test down to prob 300 keep tren at 350 and maybe I'll up mast but I don't feel like I need to right now. I love changes I've been making on the doses I'm at

All depends on your goals bro but ricks methods are more efficiant for most guys who want kind of hard aesthetic look that gets the girls that most guys are after . all the hardeners and stuff are for contest conditioning witch is not maintainable and most girls dont even like . if your not getting on stage trying too get too 4 percent bodyfat and dry out so it looks like 2 percent isnt neccesary

I want to compete this October but for now just leaning out for summer. I'm going for about 6% bf

Some may like more when cutting to preserve as much mass as possible but I'm sure it's not required. Your mast should double and drop the test down. I would do 200 test/200 tren/ 6-700 mast

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Yeah I think high doses really aren't needed unless you're a pro that's over 250lbs and absolutely require higher doses to hold that much muscle. But being that huge isn't for me haha.

im sorry but i dont agree with certain compounds for higher dosing... 750 mg of test is COMPLETELY unnecessary... higher doses often mean more sides and diminished returns although that is dependent upon the compound... primo, eq, mast, all need to be ran far higher but tren, deca, test, etc. these do not require much to gain a lot... you can get a ton from deca at 250-300 but when you start getting up in the 400-500 range, you run into problems... it just depends on the compound...

I've been getting great results and sides haven't been bad. I feel like I'm handling everything very well. I haven't done higher test dose in awhile and wanted to give it a go.

I want to compete this October but for now just leaning out for summer. I'm going for about 6% bf
What most consider 6 percent is really 8. Hard abs and obliques leg seperation some decent vascularity. A true 6 percent is freaken peeled ab veins glute stiations

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

This is not really a question you can ask. Every person responds differently to everything. What works for u may not for me and vice versa. U have to find your own sweet spot. But i will say this. Doses arnt measured by body weight. Pros tend to over do it because they are paid to.

Being amatuer you goals and gains are dependent on good intake and food depletion to bulk or cut. Not the amount taken.

You could stay on the doses you are now changing nothing except your diet and training towards prep time and be just as ready as if u made dosage changes.

PHURIOUS

This is not really a question you can ask. Every person responds differently to everything. What works for u may not for me and vice versa. U have to find your own sweet spot. But i will say this. Doses arnt measured by body weight. Pros tend to over do it because they are paid to.

Being amatuer you goals and gains are dependent on good intake and food depletion to bulk or cut. Not the amount taken.

You could stay on the doses you are now changing nothing except your diet and training towards prep time and be just as ready as if u made dosage changes.

PHURIOUS

I understand what you mean. Everyone's different and all but if a pro went on 250mg/wk of test then he's definitely not hold his muscle. But I think I'm gonna try cutting with lower doses then usual on what I blast on and see how it goes

I understand what you mean. Everyone's different and all but if a pro went on 250mg/wk of test then he's definitely not hold his muscle. But I think I'm gonna try cutting with lower doses then usual on what I blast on and see how it goes

No he probly wouldnt but they run on 2000mg. My point is if a pro bb went 1000mg his muscle isnt leaving. Ya know? Cause they are paid to fo bad things to their bodies.

Where us amatuers can achieve great gains off conservative doses. Thats all im saying. But if u feel good on 5-700 mg of test then u gotta decide if its the best choice for YOU.

I have to go along here.First of all no one needs high doses....unless of course you are prepping for mr o. On the big boys like test,deca,tren High dose=less effective desired effects + more undesired effects.

When cutting you can cut on anything you desire to use. All you need to do is keep an anabolic environment,to avoid muscle loss while calorie restricted. Most of these hard hitters are meant to go along with high protein and higher calories, so to cut on heavy doses is a waste.

I cut on 250 sus for 12 weeks. The first 6 weeks, or for 1/2 the cycle, I use 25mg winstrol per day. I usually hit my goal in under 9 weeks.

Top Bottom