napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Doses higher during bulking and lower doses for cutting=more effective?

Some may like more when cutting to preserve as much mass as possible but I'm sure it's not required. Your mast should double and drop the test down. I would do 200 test/200 tren/ 6-700 mast

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

This is EXACTLY what I would recommend too. I like cutting to be slow and consistent. This doesn't even really need an end time. It's almost a cruise minus that EQ

No he probly wouldnt but they run on 2000mg. My point is if a pro bb went 1000mg his muscle isnt leaving. Ya know? Cause they are paid to fo bad things to their bodies.

Where us amatuers can achieve great gains off conservative doses. Thats all im saying. But if u feel good on 5-700 mg of test then u gotta decide if its the best choice for YOU.

Yeah I feel 500-750mg test is my sweet spot. I love it. But for cutting I feel like I don't need as much since I just want to hold my muscle and focus on cutting fat. Higher doses of test I find help me gain good mass. But for cutting I'll just let tren+mast work their magic instead. I'll drop the test to 300. Run tren+mast at same doses. Then maybe add winny sometime just to dry up more.

Yeah I feel 500-750mg test is my sweet spot. I love it. But for cutting I feel like I don't need as much since I just want to hold my muscle and focus on cutting fat. Higher doses of test I find help me gain good mass. But for cutting I'll just let tren+mast work their magic instead. I'll drop the test to 300. Run tren+mast at same doses. Then maybe add winny sometime just to dry up more.

i like how you know your doses for you... the thing is, and you will learn this with more experience... but what you think is good for you now or you think is your sweet spot is going to change when you try something new, or your goals change, etc... then it will change again, and again and basically its a continual process... which is fine... you accommodate the goal... thats the fun of it... i just KNOW firsthand that you can make some extremely impressive gains, avoid the sides, etc. with low doses... thats what i love about deca and tren... a little bit goes a long way... as i said before, it depends on the compound but the harsher ones do not need much for dosing to do some bad ass things... =)

i like how you know your doses for you... the thing is, and you will learn this with more experience... but what you think is good for you now or you think is your sweet spot is going to change when you try something new, or your goals change, etc... then it will change again, and again and basically its a continual process... which is fine... you accommodate the goal... thats the fun of it... i just KNOW firsthand that you can make some extremely impressive gains, avoid the sides, etc. with low doses... thats what i love about deca and tren... a little bit goes a long way... as i said before, it depends on the compound but the harsher ones do not need much for dosing to do some bad ass things... =)

That's what's awesome about this lifestyle is its one giant experiment to do whatever you gotta do to get the best physique possible. It's amazing how things work. Like just tweaking workouts, diet, aas, etc and yes over time I've picked up new info and different stuff to keep progressing and it'll be a continual process like you say so. That's what I love about this shit is it is never ending. The art you just keep creating! And yes this tren is doing me some good that's for sure lol

That's what's awesome about this lifestyle is its one giant experiment to do whatever you gotta do to get the best physique possible. It's amazing how things work. Like just tweaking workouts, diet, aas, etc and yes over time I've picked up new info and different stuff to keep progressing and it'll be a continual process like you say so. That's what I love about this shit is it is never ending. The art you just keep creating! And yes this tren is doing me some good that's for sure lol

ive never agreed with you doing steroids so young but i do love how you have matured, how you listen and are at least cautious... you've grown up a lot the past few years and your only going to mature more and more... i just always want you to be very aware and very careful but your definitely doing things A LOT more responsibly that you used to... im proud of that...

ive never agreed with you doing steroids so young but i do love how you have matured, how you listen and are at least cautious... you've grown up a lot the past few years and your only going to mature more and more... i just always want you to be very aware and very careful but your definitely doing things A LOT more responsibly that you used to... im proud of that...

Yeah man you won't get anywhere if you don't be cautious and listen to what others have to say. I've learned a lot over the years from you and many others so I appreciate all the guidance I've got so far. I want to be a responsible and cautious person about gear use because health is important to me. I'll continue to play things the smart way. Also thank you for noticing me bettering myself over this span of time.

Yeah man you won't get anywhere if you don't be cautious and listen to what others have to say. I've learned a lot over the years from you and many others so I appreciate all the guidance I've got so far. I want to be a responsible and cautious person about gear use because health is important to me. I'll continue to play things the smart way. Also thank you for noticing me bettering myself over this span of time.

absolutely... another thing i noticed, which i hope you continue to do and do more often is that i see you jumping in steering younger guys to wait... thats awesome and i love how you are open and share things etc.. you made your choice and you have to live with it but you still are trying to stop others and i love that... your doing great... like i said, im proud of you but the key is to never be complacent and always strive for more and to get better each day... great work bro

absolutely... another thing i noticed, which i hope you continue to do and do more often is that i see you jumping in steering younger guys to wait... thats awesome and i love how you are open and share things etc.. you made your choice and you have to live with it but you still are trying to stop others and i love that... your doing great... like i said, im proud of you but the key is to never be complacent and always strive for more and to get better each day... great work bro

Your words right there meant a lot. I'm glad I could be apart of this forum man

Top Bottom