bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca and Test Ratios For Bulking.!!

hivarmot

Hello Dylan i am gonna use
500mg deca
500mg test ent
Bolde 800mg
Every week for 20weeks

I just wanna ask would this ratio of test and deca will be fine?

I am 6.2ft 89kg 12% body fat
I am consuming 3200 calories a day
Macro is 30%protein 40%carb 30%fats

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
10 to 15lb lean muscle in 20 weeks
Working out with riods for 1 yr
Last cycle :-
Test prop 300mg/w
Tren ace 300mg/w
Winny last 6 weeks 50mg/ed

Just want to know if the dossage is ok or should i lower tha dossage i am having test ent 250mg ampule and 250mg/ml deca so 500mg of both per week do the job?

Just want to know if the dossage is ok or should i lower tha dossage i am having test ent 250mg ampule and 250mg/ml deca so 500mg of both per week do the job?

I would take them 375-375. 1.5 ml of each. That will be more than plenty for massive gains. DO NOT LEAVE OUT CABERGOLINE OR PRAMIPREXOLE.

More than 400mg of Deca is not necessary. You could run the Test a bit higher than the Deca. But I really wouldn't run the Deca higher.

Have a great cycle man.

400deca 500test will be ok?
Because i am having ampule of test so i can't use half ampule. Deca is in vial so no issue of that

400deca 500test will be ok?
Because i am having ampule of test so i can't use half ampule. Deca is in vial so no issue of that

Jep that is possible. WOuld still do 1,5 ml of Deca. The vial will last you longer and 400 mg will be harder to measure.

Vial is not the issue. The issue is of ampule which is of 250mg test if i take it twice it will be 500mg of test.

I don't see a problem with 500 test and 400 Deca as long as you are controlling estrogen and prolactin correctly

Thanks a lot buddy i will use arimidex .5mg every other day and .5mg caber every 3 days
And 8 weeks of pct

Top Bottom