napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

TheMadeOne123

How much will be water and how much will be lean gains with dbol if you have a very good diet? Just curious if I should run it! I know there will be some water weight but wanna know your guys opinion.

It's user dependant. You're gonna gain some water but with proper diet, correct AI dosing and lower sodium it'll be less extreme. I have a love hate relationship with dbol. Love the super fast muscle and strength gains, hate the water weight.

It has a purpose, but honestly I dislike it more than I care for it. If your goal is rapid weight gain more so than muscle have at it.

Impossible to say bro. How you respond to dbol will be different than the next guy, so on and so forth. It does convert to estrogen at a high rate so you really have to be on top of your ai. Some guys like it, some dont. What are your goals?

Sent from my SM-G900P

It has a purpose, but honestly I dislike it more than I care for it. If your goal is rapid weight gain more so than muscle have at it.

tbol is a good choice! when will you start to notice the effects of tbol usually? Started my test a week ago but thinking about adding an oral to it.

How much will be water and how much will be lean gains with dbol if you have a very good diet? Just curious if I should run it! I know there will be some water weight but wanna know your guys opinion.

It's impossible to give an accurate number on that bro. Water weight depends on so many things. Diet, estrogen conversion, your bodyfat level, sodium, genetics, etc.

no comparison... ive used both and drol gains are night and day cleaner... at least for me...
From everything i have heard from you I think i am gonna stay away from Dbol. Is three weeks of drol enough or should it be ran 4 no matter what
Thanks for your help bro

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

From everything i have heard from you I think i am gonna stay away from Dbol. Is three weeks of drol enough or should it be ran 4 no matter what
Thanks for your help bro

im going 5 weeks with it... 3 is too short... 4-6 is minimum and maximum so that's why im going with 5...

Anadrol is pretty awesome. I'm on Dbol at the moment, but I have to say I much prefer Anadrol. Just thought I'd give Dbol another shot

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Anadrol is pretty awesome. I'm on Dbol at the moment, but I have to say I much prefer Anadrol. Just thought I'd give Dbol another shot

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Thanks Rock. Do you have certain go to cycles that you have ran the same exact setup multiple times cause you have it fine tuned and you know exactly what to expect

Thanks Rock. Do you have certain go to cycles that you have ran the same exact setup multiple times cause you have it fine tuned and you know exactly what to expect

i have plenty but its all goal dependent.. let me know and i can help bro

Top Bottom