napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DBol with SARMS

Max05

Hi guys! :)

I'm 15 years old i've been training for 1 week and a half and want to start running a cycle: 100 mg of D-Bol, 1 gram of test, 100 mg of anadrol.

I'm kidding.

I did a post last week and you guys suggested me to run LGD and RAD with my d-bol(30 mg) and test(350mg) for my second cycle. I read a lot about those 2 and i'll definitely try them out. I'll order them next week, but i was wondering if i should wait before using them; like will the d-bol overshadow the SARMS? would they have more effect with a T-bol as a kickstart?

Goal: Put on some nice mass
Stats: 5,11 190 lbs 10-11%

Thanks everyone!:)

5,11 - 190 lbs- 10-11%
With your stats and goals if dbol is something you feel you want to take, I don't see a problem at all. Just be sure and manage your estrogen with aromasin and you should be just fine.

You asked about tbol instead of dbol. This wouldn't be bad either. Tbol isn't quite as strong as dbol, but tends to yield gains with less water retention, and the gains can typically be better maintained. But it is a milder compound and immediate results will not be as large. Ultimately it's up to you, but I believe you will be fine with either one you choose.

Good luck and keep us posted.

And you are fine to run your test and dbol with sarms. It will enhance your cycle.

I'd definitely go with the tbol and SARMS man, I personally never use dbol until I'm in single digits body fat

Hi guys! :)

I'm 15 years old i've been training for 1 week and a half and want to start running a cycle: 100 mg of D-Bol, 1 gram of test, 100 mg of anadrol.

I'm kidding.

I did a post last week and you guys suggested me to run LGD and RAD with my d-bol(30 mg) and test(350mg) for my second cycle. I read a lot about those 2 and i'll definitely try them out. I'll order them next week, but i was wondering if i should wait before using them; like will the d-bol overshadow the SARMS? would they have more effect with a T-bol as a kickstart?

Goal: Put on some nice mass
Stats: 5,11 190 lbs 10-11%

Thanks everyone!:)

here's what i would highly recommend for you bro... instead of running dbol with lgd and rad, run tbol, 60 mg per day for six weeks... run lgd and rad alongside tbol instead of dbol... you will see with this stack, you will get dbol like results without the water gain... it will be FAR more retainable, clean etc... you will deal with far less sides as well... dbol with sarms would be cleaner than alone but you would have more sides and more unwanted weight gain... its so much better to do it far cleaner and not go up and down so much with your weight from gaining a bunch of water, then dropping it etc... its not good on you... you can get the far cleaner gains, less strain etc... with the stack i am laying out for you.. www.sarmsx.com is where you can get sarms and ancillaries... so the cycle would look like this...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I would also agree with Dylan on this. The Tbol will give you much cleaner gains, and will compliment the sarms nicely in your stack. I'd go with the layout Dylan posted up for you

Hi Dylan, we know the best place to buy sarms is www.sarmsx.com but what is the place place to buy quality t-bol and what brand is your favorite one ?

Thank you so much

I hate tbol. Or I should say tbol hates me. Gives me wicked gas and wrecks my appetite. I would much rather add some test prop at the beginning as a kicker vs an oral. That's just me though!

Top Bottom