bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle/cruise help

palirnom

Current
Trt 200mg/week
Hgh 4iu/day
Aromasin 12.5 3x/week

In the mail S4, ostarine, Var

I've been cutting for about 7 weeks and plan on adding in the 2 sarms and var as soon as they get here (hopefully Friday). I'm hopping to speed up the process while maintaining/adding muscle

30 years old
210lbs
12%bf
Diet in check (caloric deficit)
Training in check
Cardio in check

I was thinking
Leaving test, AI, and hgh the same
S4 25mg morning 25mg evening
Ostarine 50mg morning
Var 25mg morning 25mg evening

Question : thoughts on the above protocol?
Upping var doseage?

Hgh seems to have me holding water and hands numb to when I lay down..... I know its common, would lowering doseage get the same benefits? What about splitting the 4iu into 2 doses instead of taking all 4iu in the morning?

Thank!

12.5 mg Aromasin 3x ew on 200mg of test is a lot. You have blood work to show you need that much? That just seems shockingly high to me

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Hgh seems to have me holding water and hands numb to when I lay down..... I know its common, would lowering doseage get the same benefits? What about splitting the 4iu into 2 doses instead of taking all 4iu in the morning?

1) yes, but slower than 4iu ed
2) splitting is fine and allows you to capitalize on the benefits while in ROM sleep and your bodys natural growth and recovery time of the day.

Current
Trt 200mg/week
Hgh 4iu/day
Aromasin 12.5 3x/week

In the mail S4, ostarine, Var

I've been cutting for about 7 weeks and plan on adding in the 2 sarms and var as soon as they get here (hopefully Friday). I'm hopping to speed up the process while maintaining/adding muscle

30 years old
210lbs
12%bf
Diet in check (caloric deficit)
Training in check
Cardio in check

I was thinking
Leaving test, AI, and hgh the same
S4 25mg morning 25mg evening
Ostarine 50mg morning
Var 25mg morning 25mg evening

Question : thoughts on the above protocol?
Upping var doseage?

Thank!

I don't see a problem using GW and S4 there to help you shed bodyfat. Are your SARMS from sarmsx? Anavar is fine if you want to use it. I'm just not a fan of it because I literally saw jack shit from it. It's so weak that it really doesn't do anything in my opinion.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

1) yes, but slower than 4iu ed
2) splitting is fine and allows you to capitalize on the benefits while in ROM sleep and your bodys natural growth and recovery time of the day.

I agree with this also... Anytime you're experiencing sides from hgh you want to split up the dosages as much as possible. It's only in your system for 3 hours.

[h=2]Common HGH side effects[/h]Water retention
Many athletes on the forums complain that HGH causes water retention, especially in fingers, toes and face, what can sometimes be uncomfortable. It is true, however, several methods to avoid fluid retention exist.
At first, mechanism of this process needs to be understood.
Amount of water in the body depends on the three main factors – amount of sodium ions (Na+), vasopersin (retain water) and ANP (atrial natriuretic peptide) (reduces water)
Vasopersin and ANP (atrial natriuretic peptide) are antagonists – vasopersin retain Na+ and water, ANP, contrariary, reduce Na+ and water. In normal circumstances, these two substances are in balance, but limited water consumption and increased intake of sodium cause water retention.
Danish scientists found that HGH decreases ANP secreation. As ANP is responsible for excreting Na+, its low level make Na+ to stay in organism. high level of Na+ leads to vasopersin increase and water retention.

How to avoid water retention on HGH cycle?

• Eat less food with Na+ (salt). Sodium is contained in salty products, seafood, seaweed, eggs. Recommended dialy sodium intake 2000-2500 mg.

• Split your dialy dosage on 2-3 injections. Scientists that fix HGH side effects during experiments, usually inject their patients using abnormal protocols – 3 high dosage injections a week. Such protocols disrupt physiological balance of ANP and vasopersin much more than high-frequency protocol, that is similar to human natural secretion. Palm Springs Life Extension director Dr.Edmund Chein and his associate Dr. L. Cass Terry, that treated more than 800 patients, splitting dialy dosage on 2 injections, could almost reduce side effects of HGH.

• Limit alcohol intake. Alcohol causes water retention.

• Drink more water. As it said, limited consumtion of water cause vasopersin to retain water, so drink more.

• Use natural diuretics. If abnormal water retention makes you feel uncomfortable, caffeine containing products, such as coffee and green tea can solve this problem. It is undesirable to use strong diuretics, unless you are a professional athlet. Those drugs can cause serious kidney and heart troubles.

Carpal tunnel syndrome
Feelings of slight pain, tingling and numbness in the fingers that appear during HGH cycle are called carpal tunnel syndrome. These HGH side effects rise with the dosage athlete uses and may worry and irritate you.
They are caused by compression of median nerve in the wrist. Median nerve goes from elbow to the tunnel in the carpal ligament, and then divides in 4 nerves, that lead to 4 fingers. So, when the median nerve is compressed, the fingers lose part of their sensitivity and also feel numbness and tingling.
The carpal tunnel syndrome on HGH cycle is caused by water retention and increase in the bone mass. Dr. Cranton claims that these effects are positive and show that dehydrated tissues get water and bones become stronger.
Syndrome disappears with time, as carpal ligament expands.
To avoid or lighten carpal tunnel syndrome you need to consume multi-vitamins, espessially B6 vitamin.

personally, i dont think you need 4 ius whatsoever unless its generic but if you have high quality then 2-3 is plenty... to each their own but you will have less issues and still get excellent results... i would not exceed 60 mg per day of anavar... if you have quality anavar that would not be necessary at all... im definitely not an anavar fan but you can run it here just fine... don't use it longer than six weeks though... you should not use any oral over 6 weeks except proviron... you could bump your test to 250 or you can just leave it as is... it just depends on your goal here..

I like adding SARMS in but I don't see the point of running Var. I would swap Var out for another SARM like LGD or RAD

Thank you everyone for your feedback. It's greatly appreciated. Dylan thanks for all the info you posted 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 I consume a lot of salt when I'm cutting to keep my muscles full. I'll cut back sodium and split my GH doseage into 2/day and see how things go. Thanks again for the feedback boys!

Top Bottom