napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cut stack help

MarkyMarc

Hey Guys
I am doing a cut this winter and currently am on week 3 of S4 and just added GW. Should I add a Test or another Sarm? Stripping fat is my main goal here. I mean a few pounds of muscle would be nice but don't want water gain. I will be running for 12 weeks. I am 40, 5'9 and currently 178. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
c95422ab0e36f32e98a90bbe2a90acd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could add some supps. But mainly what u wanna do is get diet in check and up cardio. Are u tracking macros? U need to make Damn. Sure your In a deficit on calories. A lil test can ensure you keep Ur gains while stripping fat.

Testosterone is the last thing u want to add right now. At your body fat % its clear your diet needs some work.

Whats your daily intake of food , calories ? What types of food?

Do you know your bmr? And adjusted bmr.

PHURIOUS

My diet is my number one priority. I added cardio after my workouts also. Trying to keep calories At 2000 right now . I will slowly drop as needed.

My diet is my number one priority. I added cardio after my workouts also. Trying to keep calories At 2000 right now . I will slowly drop as needed.

What exactly is the macro breakdown of your diet?

I wouldn't recommend adding test right now, but I would add RAD140 which acts like testosterone and run it at 20mg per day. I would also add SR9009 and dose it 5mg every 2-3 hours 6 times per day. It will drastically increase your metabolic rate to really pick up fat loss and endurance. It stacks beautifully with GW and can turn you into a fat burning machine

Add some sr9009 to compliment the GW should be a very effective weight loss regiment. But mainly diet will be your ultimate determining factor

Calories 2000-2100
BMR-1778
Protein-178
Carbs-140
Fat-70
I am really new to serious cutting so I am still trying to figure it all out. I also will add SR9009.

Calories 2000-2100
BMR-1778
Protein-178
Carbs-140
Fat-70
I am really new to serious cutting so I am still trying to figure it all out. I also will add SR9009.

Your bmr is 1778. That cant be right.

PHURIOUS

Your bmr is 1778. That cant be right.

PHURIOUS

If you are lifting 4-5 days a week you need to use the multiplier for your adjusted bmr. If u modestly do 1.5 times bmr. Your static caloric needs would be 2600+. So that means if u wanna cut bf but prevent muscle wasting your cals should be 2300 a day

PHURIOUS

Calories 2000-2100
BMR-1778
Protein-178
Carbs-140
Fat-70

That seems far too low. Will strip fat but you're sacrificing muscle tissue. What are you currently eating in regards to intake/macros? Slowly reversing into the cut is recommended.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hey Guys
I am doing a cut this winter and currently am on week 3 of S4 and just added GW. Should I add a Test or another Sarm? Stripping fat is my main goal here. I mean a few pounds of muscle would be nice but don't want water gain. I will be running for 12 weeks. I am 40, 5'9 and currently 178. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
c95422ab0e36f32e98a90bbe2a90acd7.jpg

Juice it up! Eat right, hit the gym HARD, and you'll never look back...

Juice it up! Eat right, hit the gym HARD, and you'll never look back...

Two diff logs i seen the same advice to someone who idnt ready to use aas products.

Why are you giving and unhealthy advice like this?

PHURIOUS

Typo. Supposed to say

Why are you giving guys bad and unhealthy advice?

PHURIOUS

How is it bad or unhealthy? This should be enlightening...

So you think this is good advice for a man of that bf percent to start changing his bodies chemical make up. Before he has even reach his natural genectic potential.

Someone who is just learning about all this. Hasnt got his diet dialed in yet.

And you wanna just THROW testosterone at it and just say GET TO JUICING?

That makes NO sense and is unsafe and unhealthy at this particular stage of physique changes thus far.

And in your other post on another thread you suggested a guy whose bf perfect is above 20 should just GO FOR IT.

im sorry man but in both cases thats terrible advice.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom