napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cut stack help

Juice it up! Eat right, hit the gym HARD, and you'll never look back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother four your own benefit. Please do not listen to this advice. Its reckless and unsafe at this time. You are doing a great job just w the sarms. Get your diet dialed in alittle get those cals to about 300 below your adjusted bmr that i showed you. And train hard and you will achieve a lot more before introducing aas products in your system before its ready.

PHURIOUS

I think jumping into AAS and not having a full grasp on diet is a waste of quality gear. Understand the basics first then you can really enjoy all of the benefits of a cycle.

OP doesn't look bad, but too high of bf can cause more harm then good. Running SARMS first and getting under 15% bf would be my suggestion. Then jump on gear if everything looks good.

Diet is most important in scenario.. Running High protein/moderate carbs/low fat is a good starting point. count your calories and dial in macros (percentage of protein, carbs and fat)

In response to P...

That's your opinion which is not fact whatsoever...maybe he can do a cycle when he reaches his full "genetic potential" at 50 or 60;that should work great...have you reached your "genetic potential," in fact, how does one know if they have reached their "genetic potential.."that's an arbitrary phrase you're throwing around with no concrete evidence to cause it to be truth...you put that guy in the gym with me, on or off juice, but definitely on, and we'll definitely show you the meaning of genetic potential...regardless, he has a great foundation and would do just fine on cycle...there is no doubt in my mind...and let's be honest here, there are many very young men on this forum; people that do and don't post, members as well as moderators that if we're going to talk "genetic potential," aren't nearly there yet, and they're cycling...so in this man's case, again, he'd be good to go...

Last edited:
In response to P...

That's your opinion which is not fact whatsoever...maybe he can do a cycle when he reaches his full "genetic potential" at 50 or 60;that should work great...have you reached your "genetic potential," in fact, how does one know if they have reached their "genetic potential.."that's an arbitrary phrase you're throwing around with no concrete evidence to cause it to be truth...you put that guy in the gym with me, on or off juice, but definitely on, and we'll definitely show you the meaning of genetic potential...regardless, he has a great foundation and would do just fine on cycle...there is no doubt in my mind...and let's be honest here, there are many very young men on this forum; people that do and don't post, members as well as moderators that if we're going to talk "genetic potential," aren't nearly there yet, and they're cycling...so in this man's case, again, he'd be good to go...

Ok. Since you are so knowledgable. How many people do you see here agreeing with you ace?

That would be zero.

He could reach a much higher level naturally with just some tweaks to his diet and eating schedules. He could reach it in a year. If he was committed focused and determined which he seems to be.

If you wanna load yourself with steroids and die when ur 60 of an enlarged heart failing kidneys and liver be my guest thats your choice but please dont push guys who clearly arnt ready into potentially harmful damage that they could maybe never recover from

PHURIOUS

The point being also, who, made you the roid police? The guy's physique is 100% fine to do a cycle...did you somehow get a notion in your head that everyone who uses steroids should look like a bodybuilder? He's 40, with great muscle tone....a cycle, with that extra edge in the gym, along with eating right...he'll cut bodyfat like crazy...and let's not get melodramatic...an enlarged heart and kidney and liver failure from a cycle? Gimme a break...

What are you talking about?

PHURIOUS

Aren't you stacking test, eq, primo, sarms, and who knows what else...?!? Do you think you've reached your "genetic potential" allowing you, according to your rules, to be on cycle potentially enlarging your heart and destroying your liver and kidneys?

Ok. Since you are so knowledgable. How many people do you see here agreeing with you ace?

That would be zero.

He could reach a much higher level naturally with just some tweaks to his diet and eating schedules. He could reach it in a year. If he was committed focused and determined which he seems to be.

If you wanna load yourself with steroids and die when ur 60 of an enlarged heart failing kidneys and liver be my guest thats your choice but please dont push guys who clearly arnt ready into potentially harmful damage that they could maybe never recover from

PHURIOUS

Yea tell the OP, you're a year out, wtf, ha, that's ridiculous...

I have to agree that it makes complete sense to get the basics down first before throwing aas into the mix. Without the proper diet and training, you're just wasting gear. I see aas in the future if thats the path he wants to take but really dialing in the diet and training while working with sarms, I think is best for now. Just my opinion. Never been a fan of cycling at higher bf percentages anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The point being also, who, made you the roid police? The guy's physique is 100% fine to do a cycle...did you somehow get a notion in your head that everyone who uses steroids should look like a bodybuilder? He's 40, with great muscle tone....a cycle, with that extra edge in the gym, along with eating right...he'll cut bodyfat like crazy...and let's not get melodramatic...an enlarged heart and kidney and liver failure from a cycle? Gimme a break...

Ok one. I didnt say had to look a certain way. 15% bf is average. 13-15 is where i recomend someone start.

Yes his physique is making progress he is doing great. Still not ready for test.

Two. Im not the roid police. Everyone here you excluded has said the same as me. Why? Because we are all knowledgable. Im trying to give him the proper advice along w everyone who has echoed what i have said.

Telling a guy to "juice it up" is bullshit and reckless.

Three. It is bro science that testosterone sheds body fat. Maybe minimally. But its not a magic pill. Altho some treat it that way. Deopping body fat comes from will power commitment and focus. Strict dieting and proper training. Not fucking steroids.

I say this alot some may know it. But ill say it till it sinks in

Steroids are just a tool in the toolbox, if you dont know how to use all the tools (diet,research,guidance,rest,aas products), then you wont be aboe to build a thing.

Melodramatic. Hmm ok. Go watch bigger stronger faster. Everyone of those guys interviewed will tell you that either most of their body building buddies are either sick or dead. And that they themselves are perm messed up in some way and train young people to not use that shit till later if at all.

Also. Steroids are not used for "an extra edge in the gym". They are used for recovery. Testosterone is a building block of your body. You dont recklessly mess w that

PHURIOUS

Aren't you stacking test, eq, primo, sarms, and who knows what else...?!? Do you think you've reached your "genetic potential" allowing you, according to your rules, to be on cycle potentially enlarging your heart and destroying your liver and kidneys?

I was yes. As a blast well thought out. And currently i have been off all steroids for almost 3 months. Only using sr9009 sarm as i prep for my show in may.

Whats your point? I was natural until i was 38. Im 40 now. When i first injected steroids. Which was sustanon i was 10% bf. Not 20-25.

Im sorry dude but ur just plain wrong.

Its neither here nor there. He will ultimatly make his choice.

Im trying to give him solid advice to achieve what he wants. Safely at the proper tempo.

PHURIOUS

Yea tell the OP, you're a year out, wtf, ha, that's ridiculous...

A year out from starting steroids? Ya. Maybe six months if he really buckled down and drop some bf.

PHURIOUS

Ok one. I didnt say had to look a certain way. 15% bf is average. 13-15 is where i recomend someone start.

Yes his physique is making progress he is doing great. Still not ready for test.

Two. Im not the roid police. Everyone here you excluded has said the same as me. Why? Because we are all knowledgable. Im trying to give him the proper advice along w everyone who has echoed what i have said.

Telling a guy to "juice it up" is bullshit and reckless.

Three. It is bro science that testosterone sheds body fat. Maybe minimally. But its not a magic pill. Altho some treat it that way. Deopping body fat comes from will power commitment and focus. Strict dieting and proper training. Not fucking steroids.

I say this alot some may know it. But ill say it till it sinks in

Steroids are just a tool in the toolbox, if you dont know how to use all the tools (diet,research,guidance,rest,aas products), then you wont be aboe to build a thing.

Melodramatic. Hmm ok. Go watch bigger stronger faster. Everyone of those guys interviewed will tell you that either most of their body building buddies are either sick or dead. And that they themselves are perm messed up in some way and train young people to not use that shit till later if at all.

Also. Steroids are not used for "an extra edge in the gym". They are used for recovery. Testosterone is a building block of your body. You dont recklessly mess w that

PHURIOUS

Bro science? It's not bro science that in order to maintain muscle you expend more calories as opposed to maintaining fat, even on the most conservative of ends, it's more beneficial to to your metabolism to build muscle/be more muscular..no bros included in that science whatsoever..

And if you truly believe that a documentary, by a filmmaker, who's job ultimately was to make money, is going to get my vote as a pious caring individual, that I should not weigh both sides of the argument before passing judgement, who will yes, be melodramatic, just to get sales, then I'm typing to blind eyes...

I'm guessing then, you're also the type who believes we went to Iraq to help the people..

So if I incorrectly referred to steroids as an extra edge in the gym, then please, do tell, how should we classify them?

I'm sorry man, but I saw your picture, I'm not quite sure you've ever been 10% bodyfat...and according to your log you were still on test, eq, and primo just one month ago..

Bro science? It's not bro science that in order to maintain muscle you expend more calories as opposed to maintaining fat, even on the most conservative of ends, it's more beneficial to to your metabolism to build muscle/be more muscular..no bros included in that science whatsoever..

And if you truly believe that a documentary, by a filmmaker, who's job ultimately was to make money, is going to get my vote as a pious caring individual, that I should not weigh both sides of the argument before passing judgement, who will yes, be melodramatic, just to get sales, then I'm typing to blind eyes...

I'm guessing then, you're also the type who believes we went to Iraq to help the people..

So if I incorrectly referred to steroids as an extra edge in the gym, then please, do tell, how should we classify them?

Ok now i think ur train is about to go off the rails bud.

Why are u talking about calories with regards to a statement that i made that its BRO SCIENCE that these ignorant juice head retards that think steroids burn fat. THEY DONT. PERIOD.

What do u mean. Just to get sales? Im twlling the guy NOT to buy steroids. I know your advice is bad but i thought you could atleast read man.

Iraq? How did politics come into view? But since we are on this topic. Ill school u on that too. We dont go to iraq to fucking help anyone but ourselves. After 911 we went there to "get weapons of mass destruction" ehhhhh wrong. They should have called it operation desert get that oil. There were no wmd. Goddamn bush needed to save his ass over that haliburton mess. And all we did was get young men needlessly killed including some of my good friends that went there needlessly to get their oil refineries.

PHURIOUS

I'm sorry man, but I saw your picture, I'm not quite sure you've ever been 10% bodyfat...and according to your log you were still on test, eq, and primo just one month ago..

What log? I dont have one. I had my gf and my log for the october show. I probly mentioned somewher i would be running again for may. Maybe its been almost two momths i lost count because im busy. Point is roght now im not on any

I really could give a fuck what ur quite unsure of because that would have to include just about everything you have said.

I have been an athlete my whole life. Baseball and football all up to and thru college and minor league baseball. I always hovered around 10 or less because i had a super fast metabolism. Any pic u have seem was during bulking. Or pre cutting. You WILL see tho as i will be starting a log for my may contest and ill be shredded while ur still sittin that big bowl of fried chicken and mashed potatoes on ur belly watching american idol. I got you boo ;)

PHURIOUS

Indirectly steroids,do in a sense, burn fat...you go to the gym, put on copious amounts of muscle, burning calories, losing bodyfat... The more mass on your body, the easier it will be to burn calories and create a deficit which will force your body to pull from its fat stores....

Top Bottom