napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Contest prep cycle question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntchaani

Hi Dylan,

I've been watching you videos on YouTube and I like all the advise you give to your viewers. I was hoping you could give me your advise and thoughts about my current journey with anabolic steroids.

A little about myself, I am 35 years old Asian male. I've been into weightlifting since I was 15 and have been training ever since. At times I have had to take time off due to injury or work issues but I have never stop lifting for more than 8 months of no training. Today I stand at 5'9" with a morning body weight of 208 pounds at approximately 18% bf according to a 3 point pinch test I had conducted.

I started doing anabolic steroids for the first time I'm February of 2015 so I am still fairly new. My first cycle was 20 weeks of test emanate dosed at 500mg per week. After 20 weeks I tried doing a pct with hcg for 10 days at 500 iu per day followed by clomid at 50mg every day which lasted about 2 weeks as I started losing a lot of strength immediately. So I ended up stopping the pct and cruised with 250mg of test per week for 2 months before starting another full 20 week cycle.

My second full cycle consist of 500 to 600mg of test enanthate per week with 400mg of deca per week with a 5 week kick start of dbol at 30 and sometimes 40mg per day. After 20 weeks on I follower through with a 2 month pct with hcg, clomid and Nolvadex. It was a successful pct I thought this time as I only lost a bit of muscle but I did lose 40 pounds off my bench press.

Currently I am on my 3rd cycle which will be a other 20 weeks. I am on the same cycle as my last one with test, deca and dbol as a kickstart. Same doses.

So now that I've shared a bit of my background and experience with steroids I would like to seek your advise onwards as I have decided to compete in bodybuilding for the first time which will be in June of 2017. I will be hiring a coach for a 16 week contest prep and I wanted to get your feedback on a cycle I would like to use during those 16 weeks. My cycle I have in mind would be test enanthate at 250 mg per week stacked with tren enanthate at 200mg per week to start. I want to use the longer esters as I only want to have to pin twice a week max, Mondays and Thursdays. During the last 4 weeks of the 16 week prep I would throw I'm oral winstrol at 50mg per day.

So my questions to you are:
Are the doses I mentioned good enough for my goals?

Would it be beneficial to use clen with the cycle?

And would you recommend masterone enanthate at some point in the cycle as i wouldn't want to waste my money since you say you should be at 10%bf before use.

When I started using steroids I was 180 pounds and my goal is to bulk up to around 220 before I start my contest prep. Hoping to compete in classic pysique at 185 pounds max allowance for my height.

Also I have never used caber while using nandralone and I have not experienced any bad effects. Although this will be my first time using tren so I'm kinda scared and wondering if using caber is completely nessicary with this?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response at your earliest convenience.

It's late and I've been up since 5am so I will make a point and then hand off to the board so I can go to bed.

STOP THIS MADNESS RIGHT NOW.

Stop taking any anabolics IMMEDIATELY. You are on a rocket ride to major, MAJOR (probably irreversible) damage to your body.

Thanks. Appreciate your opinion. I feel good, healthy and strong. No issues. Hopefully it stays this way. I will not stop using anabolic at this time though unless I start to run into these major issues you think that are upon me.

Now hopefully mr gemelli can chime in or someone who can give me some constructive answers in regards to my original post. Thanks.

Thanks. Appreciate your opinion. I feel good, healthy and strong. No issues. Hopefully it stays this way. I will not stop using anabolic at this time though unless I start to run into these major issues you think that are upon me.

Now hopefully mr gemelli can chime in or someone who can give me some constructive answers in regards to my original post. Thanks.

Did you run bloodwork?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Hi Dylan,

I've been watching you videos on YouTube and I like all the advise you give to your viewers. I was hoping you could give me your advise and thoughts about my current journey with anabolic steroids.

A little about myself, I am 35 years old Asian male. I've been into weightlifting since I was 15 and have been training ever since. At times I have had to take time off due to injury or work issues but I have never stop lifting for more than 8 months of no training. Today I stand at 5'9" with a morning body weight of 208 pounds at approximately 18% bf according to a 3 point pinch test I had conducted.

I started doing anabolic steroids for the first time I'm February of 2015 so I am still fairly new. My first cycle was 20 weeks of test emanate dosed at 500mg per week. After 20 weeks I tried doing a pct with hcg for 10 days at 500 iu per day followed by clomid at 50mg every day which lasted about 2 weeks as I started losing a lot of strength immediately. So I ended up stopping the pct and cruised with 250mg of test per week for 2 months before starting another full 20 week cycle.

My second full cycle consist of 500 to 600mg of test enanthate per week with 400mg of deca per week with a 5 week kick start of dbol at 30 and sometimes 40mg per day. After 20 weeks on I follower through with a 2 month pct with hcg, clomid and Nolvadex. It was a successful pct I thought this time as I only lost a bit of muscle but I did lose 40 pounds off my bench press.

Currently I am on my 3rd cycle which will be a other 20 weeks. I am on the same cycle as my last one with test, deca and dbol as a kickstart. Same doses.

So now that I've shared a bit of my background and experience with steroids I would like to seek your advise onwards as I have decided to compete in bodybuilding for the first time which will be in June of 2017. I will be hiring a coach for a 16 week contest prep and I wanted to get your feedback on a cycle I would like to use during those 16 weeks. My cycle I have in mind would be test enanthate at 250 mg per week stacked with tren enanthate at 200mg per week to start. I want to use the longer esters as I only want to have to pin twice a week max, Mondays and Thursdays. During the last 4 weeks of the 16 week prep I would throw I'm oral winstrol at 50mg per day.

So my questions to you are:
Are the doses I mentioned good enough for my goals?

Would it be beneficial to use clen with the cycle?

And would you recommend masterone enanthate at some point in the cycle as i wouldn't want to waste my money since you say you should be at 10%bf before use.

When I started using steroids I was 180 pounds and my goal is to bulk up to around 220 before I start my contest prep. Hoping to compete in classic pysique at 185 pounds max allowance for my height.

Also I have never used caber while using nandralone and I have not experienced any bad effects. Although this will be my first time using tren so I'm kinda scared and wondering if using caber is completely nessicary with this?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response at your earliest convenience.

Bro, in all seriousness you are being entirely too reckless and abusive. You don just go on 20 week long cycles take a little time off then go back on like that. You are going to wick yourself doing that crap. 20 weeks is entirely too long as it is, and however long your cycle is you need to add pct and take that amount of time off before cycling again. So for example if you run a 20 week cycle and 6 week pct, you'd take 26 weeks off before starting another.

Right now your bodyfat is far too elevated for steroid use, and I think you have unrealistic expectations on competing with your stats in a years time. You'd have to gain about 40 lbs of muscle when taking into consideration your current weight and the amount of fat you need to lose. That takes much longer than a year. That will take several years more than likely, and that's if you do everything perfect.

You also don't just stay on and keep gaining. It doesn't work that way.myou ever heard of myostatin? That's what stalls gains out. It rises on cycle after about 8 weeks and you can't make any more gains until you come off a good length of time and bring it down. You aren't ever giving yourself a break to do that so you stay stagnant. This whole plan is a mess, and you Have a LOT to fix before even thinking about competing

It's your funeral.

It's your funeral.

I don't know why you think using a moderate dose of test and deca are going to kill me. I have lots of buddies who have been on a lot higher doses along with other compounds who have been doing it for years and their blood work comes back fine. They are still living healthy and problem free today after years of using anabolics. I thought this site had many other competitors and users of anabolics who could advise me on a future contest prep cycle. Seems like there are just more anti steroid users trying to preach the dangers of steroid use. We all know steroids can harm you if you're using high amounts but the 400mg of deca per week and 500 MG of test is no where near abusive doses. The only thing I can agree on that was bad was using for 20 weeks on my first cycle and then crusing for a few months before starting another full out 20 week cycle. I have heard this who time on equals time off which is the optimal way to detox your body but I didn't start using steroids just so I can come off for the same amount of time just to lose most of my progress. I did do 2 months of pct after my second 20 week cycle just to take a small break and I lost a lot of strength and some size. I can only imagine how much more I would have lost had I stayed off for 3 extra months. Im going to get my blood work done this week and if the doc says I'm looking good still then I'll continue to keep doing what is working. Unless doc says my blood work looks bad and I'm on my way to dying that's when I'll stop. But honestly I feel your commenta such as my funeral are over dramatic and paranoid. I'll let you know what the doc says once I get my blood results and if they are good then that will just show you are way too paranoid. I do realize I could damage my hpta and end up relying on having to use testosterone therapy for the rest of my life but I am fine with that as when I'm 60 I'm sure I won't me producing much test to begin with. If slyvester Stallone can do test at his age and look how he does at his age you can sure bet I'm gonna do the same. 16 week cycles was the original plan but I read many steroid articles from many sites such as steroid.com stating that 20 week cycles are fine and a max time you should go if you are going to stay on.

I don't know why you think using a moderate dose of test and deca are going to kill me. I have lots of buddies who have been on a lot higher doses along with other compounds who have been doing it for years and their blood work comes back fine. They are still living healthy and problem free today after years of using anabolics. I thought this site had many other competitors and users of anabolics who could advise me on a future contest prep cycle. Seems like there are just more anti steroid users trying to preach the dangers of steroid use. We all know steroids can harm you if you're using high amounts but the 400mg of deca per week and 500 MG of test is no where near abusive doses. The only thing I can agree on that was bad was using for 20 weeks on my first cycle and then crusing for a few months before starting another full out 20 week cycle. I have heard this who time on equals time off which is the optimal way to detox your body but I didn't start using steroids just so I can come off for the same amount of time just to lose most of my progress. I did do 2 months of pct after my second 20 week cycle just to take a small break and I lost a lot of strength and some size. I can only imagine how much more I would have lost had I stayed off for 3 extra months. Im going to get my blood work done this week and if the doc says I'm looking good still then I'll continue to keep doing what is working. Unless doc says my blood work looks bad and I'm on my way to dying that's when I'll stop. But honestly I feel your commenta such as my funeral are over dramatic and paranoid. I'll let you know what the doc says once I get my blood results and if they are good then that will just show you are way too paranoid. I do realize I could damage my hpta and end up relying on having to use testosterone therapy for the rest of my life but I am fine with that as when I'm 60 I'm sure I won't me producing much test to begin with. If slyvester Stallone can do test at his age and look how he does at his age you can sure bet I'm gonna do the same. 16 week cycles was the original plan but I read many steroid articles from many sites such as steroid.com stating that 20 week cycles are fine and a max time you should go if you are going to stay on.

I hope your bloodwork is fine. It must be but you should always do it in order to keep your health in check. It also depends from individual to individual dosages and how it affects them and that's why bloodwork is mandatory...

You have no clue what you're doing. I tired to help you...so did Rick (post #6)

I'm done.

Good luck.

Bro, in all seriousness you are being entirely too reckless and abusive. You don just go on 20 week long cycles take a little time off then go back on like that. You are going to wick yourself doing that crap. 20 weeks is entirely too long as it is, and however long your cycle is you need to add pct and take that amount of time off before cycling again. So for example if you run a 20 week cycle and 6 week pct, you'd take 26 weeks off before starting another.

Right now your bodyfat is far too elevated for steroid use, and I think you have unrealistic expectations on competing with your stats in a years time. You'd have to gain about 40 lbs of muscle when taking into consideration your current weight and the amount of fat you need to lose. That takes much longer than a year. That will take several years more than likely, and that's if you do everything perfect.

You also don't just stay on and keep gaining. It doesn't work that way.myou ever heard of myostatin? That's what stalls gains out. It rises on cycle after about 8 weeks and you can't make any more gains until you come off a good length of time and bring it down. You aren't ever giving yourself a break to do that so you stay stagnant. This whole plan is a mess, and you Have a LOT to fix before even thinking about competing

I do know that it is best to be off cycle for the same amount of time you are on. This is the optimal way to make the best out of each cycle and I agree 100%. But at the same time how many pro or even amateur bodybuilders who compete actually follow this routine? All the competitors I know here go on a 16 week cycle on average and take only a couple months off before going back on and they seem to be making gains still. Maybe not as quick anymore but none the less there are still gains being made.

I have read many debates about how you need to free up and clear your androgen receptors after being on cycle for a while so that when you go back on cycle your body will respond better to the steroids. Some say this is just a myth and personally i really don't know what the scientific research is on this subject but what I do know is, I am still making gains despite the 20 week cycles with only 2 months off time in between.

As for my goals not being realistic in your opinion I do not agree. You say I need to gain 40 pounds more of muscle in order to compete where I want to be is ridiculous. I am 210 pounds now and if you look at my profile picture I think I have a pretty good body composition despite estimating my BF% at around 18. Honestly I feel Im more around to 15% area but Im just going by what a friend said I was approximately based on the 3 point pinch test he did. So if I have to gain 40 pounds more of muscle are you saying I must weigh 250 pounds at my height of 5'9" in order to cut down and compete at a supposed unrealistic goal of 180 pounds? Im not a fat ass and on top of it my bones are smaller so the muscle I do have on my frame looks that much bigger. I don't think it be even possible for me to weigh 250 pounds without being fat and having heart problems.

But you are entitled to your opinion and it only feeds my ambition even more when someone tells me I can't do something. And until I get my blood work done we shall see how much damage if any I have done to myself with my recklessness. I didn't come on here to get lectured on the safety of my cycles. I came here for input on a 16 week cutting cycle plan when the time comes. I would appreciate some feedback on the subject at hand. I actually emailed dylan gemelli personally with my questions and he is the one who made me a account on here and re-posted my email for everyone here to see. But I figured ok whatever, maybe I can get some more opinions on a cutting cycle on here but instead I end up having you guys not even replying with anything to do with my questions but more lecturing about my 20 week cycles and how I need to stop steroids now etc etc. Im pretty sure the guys in the olympia who have been using harsher anabolics for many years don't even follow the time on equals time off cycling method. Take flex wheeler for example. He used a lot of stuff and for over 15 years at much higher dosages than me and if you see him today he looks very well and living healthy.

I am going to continue my current cycle and minimal time off until the doc tells me I'm at serious risk. So instead of telling me how I shouldn't be doing what Im doing and how Im so reckless, how about just answering what I came here for and that is advise on a contest prep cycle. Would appreciate it thank you.

I hope your bloodwork is fine. It must be but you should always do it in order to keep your health in check. It also depends from individual to individual dosages and how it affects them and that's why bloodwork is mandatory...

thank you. Im confident that my blood work is fine but I completely agree that it is mandatory to keep my health in check.

So ur first cycle you did was 20 weeks. You couldnt handle the pct so went on another 20 week cycle on this time you added more compounds. When you did come off you pct was at least a little better but you onviously didnt waste anytime in going on another 20 week cycle with grandiose dreams of competing with a current 18% bf. First i think this screams that youre looking for a shortcut and not willing to put in the hard work. You need a much more strict diet. Aas will not melt fat only preserve muscle during fat loss. If you cant mentally handle losing some strength and size during pct then im afraid you are not ready for the sacrifices necessary for the bodybuilding lifeatyle. Your mind must be stronger than the body. Aas is about ups and downs. It wont happen overnight. Take ur time. Do it right. I saw no mention of an ai during any of these cyclea. U said u didnt use caber b coz you felt fine. How do you know? You never show symtoms til its too late. You also cant compare yourself to stallone or anyone like that. Genetically they are in a class of their own. Im not trying to preach to you but you are young and reckless. Dont regret decisions made today tomorrow. These guys are trying to help but if your going to be ignorant than by all means knock yourself out and good luck

I do know that it is best to be off cycle for the same amount of time you are on. This is the optimal way to make the best out of each cycle and I agree 100%. But at the same time how many pro or even amateur bodybuilders who compete actually follow this routine? All the competitors I know here go on a 16 week cycle on average and take only a couple months off before going back on and they seem to be making gains still. Maybe not as quick anymore but none the less there are still gains being made.

I have read many debates about how you need to free up and clear your androgen receptors after being on cycle for a while so that when you go back on cycle your body will respond better to the steroids. Some say this is just a myth and personally i really don't know what the scientific research is on this subject but what I do know is, I am still making gains despite the 20 week cycles with only 2 months off time in between.

As for my goals not being realistic in your opinion I do not agree. You say I need to gain 40 pounds more of muscle in order to compete where I want to be is ridiculous. I am 210 pounds now and if you look at my profile picture I think I have a pretty good body composition despite estimating my BF% at around 18. Honestly I feel Im more around to 15% area but Im just going by what a friend said I was approximately based on the 3 point pinch test he did. So if I have to gain 40 pounds more of muscle are you saying I must weigh 250 pounds at my height of 5'9" in order to cut down and compete at a supposed unrealistic goal of 180 pounds? Im not a fat ass and on top of it my bones are smaller so the muscle I do have on my frame looks that much bigger. I don't think it be even possible for me to weigh 250 pounds without being fat and having heart problems.

But you are entitled to your opinion and it only feeds my ambition even more when someone tells me I can't do something. And until I get my blood work done we shall see how much damage if any I have done to myself with my recklessness. I didn't come on here to get lectured on the safety of my cycles. I came here for input on a 16 week cutting cycle plan when the time comes. I would appreciate some feedback on the subject at hand. I actually emailed dylan gemelli personally with my questions and he is the one who made me a account on here and re-posted my email for everyone here to see. But I figured ok whatever, maybe I can get some more opinions on a cutting cycle on here but instead I end up having you guys not even replying with anything to do with my questions but more lecturing about my 20 week cycles and how I need to stop steroids now etc etc. Im pretty sure the guys in the olympia who have been using harsher anabolics for many years don't even follow the time on equals time off cycling method. Take flex wheeler for example. He used a lot of stuff and for over 15 years at much higher dosages than me and if you see him today he looks very well and living healthy.

I am going to continue my current cycle and minimal time off until the doc tells me I'm at serious risk. So instead of telling me how I shouldn't be doing what Im doing and how Im so reckless, how about just answering what I came here for and that is advise on a contest prep cycle. Would appreciate it thank you.
I'm not sure you know much about competing but I do, and I know what it takes to get on stage conditioned. Just in fat alone you need to lose over 25 lbs to be in shape for the stage. Then take in account the muscle loss (yes you will lose muscle no matter what you run if you come in shredded to the bone) which will be another 10 lbs or so likely, then the 7 lbs plus of water. So right there that's over 40 lbs. See where I'm going with this? Whatever weight you think you'll be on stage, realistically you need to subtract probably 20 more

There are a lot of dumb ass competitors our there man. An AMATEUR women's physique competitor just died right befire the USA's from doing dumb shit. It's not worth it for something that pays nothing, only costs money, and the only thing you get is a,plastic trophy. Competing with that mentality is reckless and stupid

You need to keep your health priority first, and if you won't do that and take the right amount of time off nothing I can say will help you

Also androgen receptor cleaning is bro science. I stated in my first post the issue which is myostatin and staying on that long without bringing it down leaves you spinning your wheels and ruining your health for no reason

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You have no clue what you're doing. I tired to help you...so did Rick (post #6)

I'm done.

Good luck.

If thats what you think then ok. But in my opinion, unless you are a doctor that has a lot of experience dealing with hormones or have scientific proof to show me that Im apparently killing myself with my cycling plans then at best I can only take your opinion as a personal theory and take it with a grain of salt. I know a lot of guys who have been using way harsher cycles than me for years with no health issues so as much as I appreciate the concern you have about my cycling, I think you are a bit too paranoid.

But hey, I feel good, making significant gains in strength and size, I take my multivitamins, aromasin, EFA's, liver detoxes, eat and train well consistently etc but despite all the progress being made, I guess I must have no clue what Im doing according to you.

Now if you want to answer what I originally came here for then great.....if not, then good day to you sir.

So ur first cycle you did was 20 weeks. You couldnt handle the pct so went on another 20 week cycle on this time you added more compounds. When you did come off you pct was at least a little better but you onviously didnt waste anytime in going on another 20 week cycle with grandiose dreams of competing with a current 18% bf. First i think this screams that youre looking for a shortcut and not willing to put in the hard work. You need a much more strict diet. Aas will not melt fat only preserve muscle during fat loss. If you cant mentally handle losing some strength and size during pct then im afraid you are not ready for the sacrifices necessary for the bodybuilding lifeatyle. Your mind must be stronger than the body. Aas is about ups and downs. It wont happen overnight. Take ur time. Do it right. I saw no mention of an ai during any of these cyclea. U said u didnt use caber b coz you felt fine. How do you know? You never show symtoms til its too late. You also cant compare yourself to stallone or anyone like that. Genetically they are in a class of their own. Im not trying to preach to you but you are young and reckless. Dont regret decisions made today tomorrow. These guys are trying to help but if your going to be ignorant than by all means knock yourself out and good luck

here is what I did.
20 weeks of test e at 500mg per week.
attempted pct with 500iu hug for 10 days followed by 50mg of clomid every day. This lasted all of 3 to maybe 4 weeks tops and thats when I decided to quit the pct and cruise for 2 months, maybe just over. I was cruising with 250mg of test per week.
After cruising for a couple months I did a mother 20 week cycle of test at 500mg per week and 400mg deca per week and a dbol kickstart at 40mg per day for 5 weeks.

After that cycle I completed a full pct using hcg again to start for 14 days followed by 6 weeks of clomid and nolvadex as well as using aromasin EOD.

once finished my pct I jumped back on cycle 1 week after which is my current cycle I plan on doing for 20 weeks. I am already on week 9. the compounds Im using is exactly the same as my last cycle. I use aromasin at 12.5mg twice a week as well.

One of my questions was about if using caber was necessary or a must have while using a nandrolone. I'll get some if it is absolutely a must, its just so damn expensive where I get my stuff from.

As for putting in the hard work, I train hard all the time, diet could be better but Im not expecting steroids to magically make me bigger. I know even on steroids you must put in the work and I have which has enabled me to pass my genetic peak I believe. I am 35 and I have been training for 15 years so Im not some newbie to weightlifting but I do know if I want to stand any kind f chance competing on stage, that I will need to be on gear as no one here who competes is natural.

Ive went to many bodybuilding shows as my girlfriend competes in figure and she is very well known in the industry. A lot of the competitors and even the promoters at the shows always ask me why I'm not competing as I have so much potential and already a good build to work with. So as for my competition goals being unrealistic I believe that is a bunch of negative bullshit. Like arnold says, don't listen to the nay-sayers. Im going to compete in june of 2017 in classic physique and looking to be conditioned at 180 pounds after bulking to around 225. I don't know for sure that my current BF% is 18. I was just giving an approximate figure based on a 3 point pinch test which is not even accurate to start with. Once my pictures on here are approved you can see for yourself my body composition and shape and then you can tell me what you think then.

I do realize that I will lose strength for sure during pct which was a given, But when Im trying to bulk and then I start losing size I really hate it and it is hard on me mentally cause then I just feel my last cycle was a waste. I don't like the idea of putting shit in my body just to end up at square 1 in the end. Otherwise what was the point of going on steroids in the first place?

I appreciate any positive feedback that will help me towards my goals but it more seems that the feedback I'm getting is more trying to set me back and discourage my goals. If people are just going to tell me how Im gonna kill myself and how Im not ready to compete when you have never even seen what I look like then I think that is just people being haters and being negative. Im not getting any younger so of course Im gonna push to be the best I can be in as short as time possible. Im not in my mid 20's anymore. So you tell me, what would be the non reckless way of doing things? Is is just my time off cycles? Cause I bet you anything none of the pros follow the time on equals time off method unless they are injured or not competing anymore.

here is what I did.
20 weeks of test e at 500mg per week.
attempted pct with 500iu hug for 10 days followed by 50mg of clomid every day. This lasted all of 3 to maybe 4 weeks tops and thats when I decided to quit the pct and cruise for 2 months, maybe just over. I was cruising with 250mg of test per week.
After cruising for a couple months I did a mother 20 week cycle of test at 500mg per week and 400mg deca per week and a dbol kickstart at 40mg per day for 5 weeks.

After that cycle I completed a full pct using hcg again to start for 14 days followed by 6 weeks of clomid and nolvadex as well as using aromasin EOD.

once finished my pct I jumped back on cycle 1 week after which is my current cycle I plan on doing for 20 weeks. I am already on week 9. the compounds Im using is exactly the same as my last cycle. I use aromasin at 12.5mg twice a week as well.

One of my questions was about if using caber was necessary or a must have while using a nandrolone. I'll get some if it is absolutely a must, its just so damn expensive where I get my stuff from.

As for putting in the hard work, I train hard all the time, diet could be better but Im not expecting steroids to magically make me bigger. I know even on steroids you must put in the work and I have which has enabled me to pass my genetic peak I believe. I am 35 and I have been training for 15 years so Im not some newbie to weightlifting but I do know if I want to stand any kind f chance competing on stage, that I will need to be on gear as no one here who competes is natural.

Ive went to many bodybuilding shows as my girlfriend competes in figure and she is very well known in the industry. A lot of the competitors and even the promoters at the shows always ask me why I'm not competing as I have so much potential and already a good build to work with. So as for my competition goals being unrealistic I believe that is a bunch of negative bullshit. Like arnold says, don't listen to the nay-sayers. Im going to compete in june of 2017 in classic physique and looking to be conditioned at 180 pounds after bulking to around 225. I don't know for sure that my current BF% is 18. I was just giving an approximate figure based on a 3 point pinch test which is not even accurate to start with. Once my pictures on here are approved you can see for yourself my body composition and shape and then you can tell me what you think then.

I do realize that I will lose strength for sure during pct which was a given, But when Im trying to bulk and then I start losing size I really hate it and it is hard on me mentally cause then I just feel my last cycle was a waste. I don't like the idea of putting shit in my body just to end up at square 1 in the end. Otherwise what was the point of going on steroids in the first place?

I appreciate any positive feedback that will help me towards my goals but it more seems that the feedback I'm getting is more trying to set me back and discourage my goals. If people are just going to tell me how Im gonna kill myself and how Im not ready to compete when you have never even seen what I look like then I think that is just people being haters and being negative. Im not getting any younger so of course Im gonna push to be the best I can be in as short as time possible. Im not in my mid 20's anymore. So you tell me, what would be the non reckless way of doing things? Is is just my time off cycles? Cause I bet you anything none of the pros follow the time on equals time off method unless they are injured or not competing anymore.
Dude you need to stop worrying about what pros do. Who gives a fuck? I mean seriously? They aren't exactly the best role models to do things healthy or safely. That's why they are dieing earlier and earlier anymore. They push everything to the absolute extreme and that's WITH perfect elite genetics which about 0.01% of the population has

I'm not sure you know much about competing but I do, and I know what it takes to get on stage conditioned. Just in fat alone you need to lose over 25 lbs to be in shape for the stage. Then take in account the muscle loss (yes you will lose muscle no matter what you run if you come in shredded to the bone) which will be another 10 lbs or so likely, then the 7 lbs plus of water. So right there that's over 40 lbs. See where I'm going with this? Whatever weight you think you'll be on stage, realistically you need to subtract probably 20 more

There are a lot of dumb ass competitors our there man. An AMATEUR women's physique competitor just died right befire the USA's from doing dumb shit. It's not worth it for something that pays nothing, only costs money, and the only thing you get is a,plastic trophy. Competing with that mentality is reckless and stupid

You need to keep your health priority first, and if you won't do that and take the right amount of time off nothing I can say will help you

Also androgen receptor cleaning is bro science. I stated in my first post the issue which is myostatin and staying on that long without bringing it down leaves you spinning your wheels and ruining your health for no reason

so according to all these weight loss figures you mentioned which I already know you will lose, can you tell me again where Im being unrealistic? If I bulk up to my projected goal of 225 which I only have 15 more pounds to go and I have 6 months to do this which is very possible with the use of steroids.... to cut down and be conditioned at around 180 is not realistic? Thats a 45 pound weight loss already which is right on par with your mentioned weight loss figures. You have me very confused sir.

that woman who died probably died because she screwed herself with taking too much diuretics or taking too much of something to get every last it of water or fat she could before going on stage. Its a pretty common thing thats been happening. Id be willing to bet that she didn't die due to not cycling off gear long enough lol.
Its funny because all you ever hear about is the negative shit and then everything gets blown out of proportion. I can't wait to get my blood work done so I can show you guys that my health is just fine and that you guys all read too much into the horror stories. I have been checking my blood pressure on a monthly basis and everything is always within normal range. Blood work is the only thing do do next so stay tuned. Maybe then I will get some feedback on my cutting cycle questions once you see I'm in perfect health despite my so called reckless cycles. I know what Im doing is not the most optimal way but for people to say Im gonna kill myself or destroy my health is just a bunch of negative babies who probably ran into some bad issues them selves and now have to preach to everyone that the same shit is gonna happen to them. every individual responds differently and this couldn't be more true. So please, anyone with scientific evidence that anyone has died or ruined their lives doing something similar to what Im doing, I invite you to show me the proof that it was in fact due to steroid use that wasn't being abused in super high doses. I mean you can die on a overdose of any drug and steroids are the same so it only makes sense that the guys who kill themselves are because of abusing dosages, not because they didn't follow the time on equals time off method. my doses are no where near above average.

Dude you need to stop worrying about what pros do. Who gives a fuck? I mean seriously? They aren't exactly the best role models to do things healthy or safely. That's why they are dieing earlier and earlier anymore. They push everything to the absolute extreme and that's WITH perfect elite genetics which about 0.01% of the population has

Im just using the pros as a example that most competitors do not take the same amount of time off as they are on. And guys like nasser el sombaty died from steroids because he abused the dosages. he probably had so much liver damage from abusing every known oral out there.
They are dying earlier more due to the fact they are doing too much shit and in super high amounts. Never will i ever attempt doing over a gram of test a week along with who knows what else. Test and deca are my go to compounds and when it comes to contest prep I may try to experiment with tren at very low doses to see how I respond and maybe some wintrol at the end. So if no one can give me any advise on a cutting cycle then I guess Ive answered my own question on what to try. but again, I appreciate your concerns.

OK get labs now and post them based on your test and other levels you'll see if you're out of whack. If all is good and nothing is screwed slow moderate gains on safe doses is the best route
Don't use the pros as an example. If you want to live a Ling healthy lifestyle take this advice and don't get discouraged. I've been on test for a lot longer than 20 weeks but it's frigging hard to keep everything balanced and running right.keep training stay healthy and don't get discouraged. Your bulk weight means nothing.you need to stay lean and healthy.Slow Gains are good.
Sorry you just got your ass ripped bit this has happened to all of us on these forums.lol these guys know what their talking about but you're the one making the final decision.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom