napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Contest prep cycle question

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK get labs now and post them based on your test and other levels you'll see if you're out of whack. If all is good and nothing is screwed slow moderate gains on safe doses is the best route
Don't use the pros as an example. If you want to live a Ling healthy lifestyle take this advice and don't get discouraged. I've been on test for a lot longer than 20 weeks but it's frigging hard to keep everything balanced and running right.keep training stay healthy and don't get discouraged. Your bulk weight means nothing.you need to stay lean and healthy.Slow Gains are good.
Sorry you just got your ass ripped bit this has happened to all of us on these forums.lol these guys know what their talking about but you're the one making the final decision.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

And I agree with making slow and moderate gains and I'm doing my best to stay fairly lean while making gains. You can see in my avatar pic that even though I'm not ripped, I am still in fairly good condition and obviously fit. I want to do gear as safe as I possibly can which I feel I am doing with the moderate doses I'm using. I may not cycle off as long as these guys tell me to but that's my personal choice and I feel safe about it until the doctor tells me to get off.

As for these guys that seem to know their stuff. I'm not saying they don't have good knowledge but at the same time they don't know everything nor can they prove what they claim is damaging my health. So I definitely appreciate their opinions but that's just what it is, an opinion that I take wit a grain of salt.

Anyway as for the blood work, what should I look out for mostly to determine if I'm out of whack? I know my test levels will obviously be higher than normal but what else is very important in the blood to keep in check?

And I agree with making slow and moderate gains and I'm doing my best to stay fairly lean while making gains. You can see in my avatar pic that even though I'm not ripped, I am still in fairly good condition and obviously fit. I want to do gear as safe as I possibly can which I feel I am doing with the moderate doses I'm using. I may not cycle off as long as these guys tell me to but that's my personal choice and I feel safe about it until the doctor tells me to get off.

As for these guys that seem to know their stuff. I'm not saying they don't have good knowledge but at the same time they don't know everything nor can they prove what they claim is damaging my health. So I definitely appreciate their opinions but that's just what it is, an opinion that I take wit a grain of salt.

Anyway as for the blood work, what should I look out for mostly to determine if I'm out of whack? I know my test levels will obviously be higher than normal but what else is very important in the blood to keep in check?

Check your fertility. A lot of guys became steriles, running very long cycles, just that they don't want to talk overtly about that, because they are not "men" anymore and it can be hurting. You can have everything right including your liver, but check if you're not sterile.

With the way you are "cycling" just blast and cruise. Running a 4-6 wk pct doesnt fully recover you. So basically you wasted your time with a pct. As for caber i would suggest having it on hand and getting bloods done regularly. Get full panel and progesterone test. You know what youre doing and whats best for you so go prove us all wrong. Dont be one of these guys who claim they gonna post bloods but we never hear from u again. U want to walk that path then by all means walk it. I just hope u fully understand the possible outcomes.

If you know so dam much then why did you come here? You asked and we answered. You don't have to like the answers but they're not changing.

So do whatever you want, no one here is going to sugar coat anything or contribute to your ignorance.

so according to all these weight loss figures you mentioned which I already know you will lose, can you tell me again where Im being unrealistic? If I bulk up to my projected goal of 225 which I only have 15 more pounds to go and I have 6 months to do this which is very possible with the use of steroids.... to cut down and be conditioned at around 180 is not realistic? Thats a 45 pound weight loss already which is right on par with your mentioned weight loss figures. You have me very confused sir.

that woman who died probably died because she screwed herself with taking too much diuretics or taking too much of something to get every last it of water or fat she could before going on stage. Its a pretty common thing thats been happening. Id be willing to bet that she didn't die due to not cycling off gear long enough lol.
Its funny because all you ever hear about is the negative shit and then everything gets blown out of proportion. I can't wait to get my blood work done so I can show you guys that my health is just fine and that you guys all read too much into the horror stories. I have been checking my blood pressure on a monthly basis and everything is always within normal range. Blood work is the only thing do do next so stay tuned. Maybe then I will get some feedback on my cutting cycle questions once you see I'm in perfect health despite my so called reckless cycles. I know what Im doing is not the most optimal way but for people to say Im gonna kill myself or destroy my health is just a bunch of negative babies who probably ran into some bad issues them selves and now have to preach to everyone that the same shit is gonna happen to them. every individual responds differently and this couldn't be more true. So please, anyone with scientific evidence that anyone has died or ruined their lives doing something similar to what Im doing, I invite you to show me the proof that it was in fact due to steroid use that wasn't being abused in super high doses. I mean you can die on a overdose of any drug and steroids are the same so it only makes sense that the guys who kill themselves are because of abusing dosages, not because they didn't follow the time on equals time off method. my doses are no where near above average.

I do want to correct myself on the figures for weight. I read in your original post 180 lbs, which I now realize is where you started. It still will be difficult to get to where you want to be, but I'm not saying it can't be done either. If you come in shredded you will still probably be lighter than you think. I don't think it's smart to bulk and go above 12% bodyfat myse.f, and you should never try to gain more than about a half pound per week in my opinion. Anything more will pretty much be all fat

Im just using the pros as a example that most competitors do not take the same amount of time off as they are on. And guys like nasser el sombaty died from steroids because he abused the dosages. he probably had so much liver damage from abusing every known oral out there.
They are dying earlier more due to the fact they are doing too much shit and in super high amounts. Never will i ever attempt doing over a gram of test a week along with who knows what else. Test and deca are my go to compounds and when it comes to contest prep I may try to experiment with tren at very low doses to see how I respond and maybe some wintrol at the end. So if no one can give me any advise on a cutting cycle then I guess Ive answered my own question on what to try. but again, I appreciate your concerns.

Bro, I just want you to rea.ize that we are just trying to help you here, and keep you from doing anything stupid. Also, even if your bloodwork comes back fine, which it could, you have to realize that cycling the way you are is something that causes long term concerns that don't necessarily.y show the,selves right away. Id just like to see you keep your health in mind first, and to be perfectly honest 20 week cycles are pointless because gains stall out long before that anyways. 12-16 weeks is as long as I'd recommend regardless of compounds

As for your cutting cycle, I will help you. I still think it's too early for Tren for you, but I will say that I respect the doses you have picked and if you are going to run it, that's the right way to do it. I like seeing the conservative dose on Tren. I'm on 200mg myself. A little goes a long way. There's a few tweaks and changes I'd make. I'd stay far away from Clen. It just has too many side effects and is really bad for you. However. I'd throw in GW and sr9009 for fat loss along with s4 that gives awesome fat loss, hardening and vascularity.

For your cutting pre contest cycle I'd do some thing like this. Get the sarms and let from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test 250mg per week (cut completely 10 days out)
1–12 Tren E 200mg per week
1-12 Masteron E 600-800mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
7-12 Winstrol 50mg per day
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Check your fertility. A lot of guys became steriles, running very long cycles, just that they don't want to talk overtly about that, because they are not "men" anymore and it can be hurting. You can have everything right including your liver, but check if you're not sterile.

I thought about that but honestly I don't want to have kids So I'm OK if I make myself sterile.

With the way you are "cycling" just blast and cruise. Running a 4-6 wk pct doesnt fully recover you. So basically you wasted your time with a pct. As for caber i would suggest having it on hand and getting bloods done regularly. Get full panel and progesterone test. You know what youre doing and whats best for you so go prove us all wrong. Dont be one of these guys who claim they gonna post bloods but we never hear from u again. U want to walk that path then by all means walk it. I just hope u fully understand the possible outcomes.

Yes I understand the risks involved and I'm willing to take them. And I know you need a longer pct to get a better recovery but like rich Piana says, it's better to take any time off than no time at all and so I just wanted to at least give my body a couple months of detox at the very least.

Do you not like the idea of cruising and blasting? I'm not see how to feel about it myself as I did that after my first cycle as my buddy who's been competing for 10 years told me he does this since he doesn't like to be off completely. This guy is a 280 pound monster in his off season at 5'9". Told me that there's no point in pct if you're going to start a other cycle in a couple months and that I should just do a maintenence dose of TRT. What are you thoughts on guys doing this and why? If bloods are fine then does it make this method OK to do?

As for my blood work I will let you all know as soon as I get the results. My appointment for the work is this week. I have nothing to hide, if my blood work is horrible I have no problem saying you told me so. But thanks for the suggestion as I will grab some caber to keep on hand in case.

If you know so dam much then why did you come here? You asked and we answered. You don't have to like the answers but they're not changing.

So do whatever you want, no one here is going to sugar coat anything or contribute to your ignorance.

As I mentioned in a earlier post, I didnt come here for your help. I emailed me gemelli to keep things private and he took it upon himself to make me this account and repost my email to him on this forum saying he would answer me here. Instead I haven't even seen him respond and I get guys like you telling me to stop cause I'm apparently going to die. So over dramatic man. I'm far from dying I'm sure. I may not be cycling off as long as you feel I need to but other than that, my dosages and 20 week max cycles are not uncommon. So if guys who have been doing what I've been doing for years, plus higher dosages and a lot more compounds and they are perfectly healthy today then I see no reason to stop what I'm doing. It works for me and I'm making progress while keeping my health in tact. I didn't come here for a lecture. You took it upon yourself to criticize my method when that had nothing to do with what I asked for to begin with. It was YOU who went off topic. If you actually wanted to help me then you would have just stuck to the topic at hand aND have me your input about contest prep cycles. So now what? Are you going to lecture me about flossing my teeth everyday for better oral health now? Lol.

I do want to correct myself on the figures for weight. I read in your original post 180 lbs, which I now realize is where you started. It still will be difficult to get to where you want to be, but I'm not saying it can't be done either. If you come in shredded you will still probably be lighter than you think. I don't think it's smart to bulk and go above 12% bodyfat myse.f, and you should never try to gain more than about a half pound per week in my opinion. Anything more will pretty much be all fat

Thanks for this response. I appreciate what you had to say here because at least it wasn't so discouraging like earlier post. Right now I've been fluctuating in weight between 210 first thing in the morning after shitting and on empty stomach, to 215 on other days. Pretty sure it's just water but I'm hoping to gain 1 pound of lean muscle per every 2 weeks former next 6 months. I know it's going to be hard work and I'm ready to put in that work as I'm really aiming to compete fully conditioned at 180. I'll be hiring a coach obviously for my prep to make sure the diet is on point but I really really want this. Thanks for your feedback as I found this to be of value to me.

Bro, I just want you to rea.ize that we are just trying to help you here, and keep you from doing anything stupid. Also, even if your bloodwork comes back fine, which it could, you have to realize that cycling the way you are is something that causes long term concerns that don't necessarily.y show the,selves right away. Id just like to see you keep your health in mind first, and to be perfectly honest 20 week cycles are pointless because gains stall out long before that anyways. 12-16 weeks is as long as I'd recommend regardless of compounds

As for your cutting cycle, I will help you. I still think it's too early for Tren for you, but I will say that I respect the doses you have picked and if you are going to run it, that's the right way to do it. I like seeing the conservative dose on Tren. I'm on 200mg myself. A little goes a long way. There's a few tweaks and changes I'd make. I'd stay far away from Clen. It just has too many side effects and is really bad for you. However. I'd throw in GW and sr9009 for fat loss along with s4 that gives awesome fat loss, hardening and vascularity.

For your cutting pre contest cycle I'd do some thing like this. Get the sarms and let from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test 250mg per week (cut completely 10 days out)
1–12 Tren E 200mg per week
1-12 Masteron E 600-800mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
7-12 Winstrol 50mg per day
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Hey thanks so much. This is exactly the help I was asking for. I appreciate you taking the time to do so despite earlier posts with everyone lecturing me. I'll leave the clen alone and follow you're advise. As for sarms, do you know if it is fine to order it if I live in Canada? I just don't want to order sarms and have it rejected when it goes through customs. I'm very interested in using sarms though and will look into the ones you mentioned. Also in the cycle you suggested, can I leave the masterone out of it or do you think it is absolutely necessary? It's just super expensive where I get my stuff from and want to keep the cost as low as possible. Everything else in the cycle is perfect so I'll definitely use those with the sarms if I can get them shipped to Canada.

And hey, thanks again for your help and I totally appreciate the feedback. I will make sure to keep doing blood work and keep things as safe as possible.

Hey thanks so much. This is exactly the help I was asking for. I appreciate you taking the time to do so despite earlier posts with everyone lecturing me. I'll leave the clen alone and follow you're advise. As for sarms, do you know if it is fine to order it if I live in Canada? I just don't want to order sarms and have it rejected when it goes through customs. I'm very interested in using sarms though and will look into the ones you mentioned. Also in the cycle you suggested, can I leave the masterone out of it or do you think it is absolutely necessary? It's just super expensive where I get my stuff from and want to keep the cost as low as possible. Everything else in the cycle is perfect so I'll definitely use those with the sarms if I can get them shipped to Canada.

And hey, thanks again for your help and I totally appreciate the feedback. I will make sure to keep doing blood work and keep things as safe as possible.

I can see your at least taking advice now.. the cycle rick gave you is perfect... look at the structure man... the doses are perfect for what you need, you are going to minimize side effects, reap all the benefits each compound offers, your recovery is set up beautifully and this cycle is very safe... im just going to tweak the numbers on this a bit to get the timing right but the compounds and dosing are perfect.. if you get responsible and do things more structured like this, you don't understand the longevity your going to get... you dont need fucking absurd amounts of each... do things like this and get the gains but get the longevity... YOU MUST think about long term health... Don't you want to be 50 years old and have the body of when you were in your 30's? Don't you want to be able to move around at an older age without always getting injured? the steroid abuse you have done leads to shit like that... start doing things like this man... it will save your life! here is the layout...

1-12 test cyp 250-350 mg week
1-12 tren e 250-350 mg week
1-12 mast e 800 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

by the way... i love the attitude shift here... that shows good maturity and i respect that...

for your shipping to canada, it will get to you just fine... sarmsx ships to canada on a daily basis.. you have no concern with that bro

by the way... i love the attitude shift here... that shows good maturity and i respect that...

for your shipping to canada, it will get to you just fine... sarmsx ships to canada on a daily basis.. you have no concern with that bro

Thanks Dylan. I appreciate your feedback. I wasn't trying to be dick on here to anyone. I just wasn't happy coming here to seek your help personally only to have others shoot down my goals and tell me I'm gonna die soon because I'm on cycle too long or not allowing enough recovery time or whatever the case may be. I know the risks involved and just want to make sure I dose responsibly.

I know guys are just trying to keep me from hurting myself and I appreciate that. Rick has been of great help and probably the only guy here besides you to help me with my questions so thank you again to both of you for taking the time out of your busy day to give me constructive feedback. I will definitely follow your dosing advise and have my doctor keep an eye on my health.

Again, thank you so much for your time Dylan and I love how you keep making videos on YouTube to help educate guys like myself.

I do have one last question though, regarding the cutting cycle can I follow the exact cycle you outlined for me but not use either the masterone or the winstrol? I have a bad left shoulder joint and the deca I'm on now really helps and so I'm afraid the winstrol will really flare up cause my joint to hurt. So would you think it be fine to take out the winstrol? Or would it be better to use the winstrol and take out the masterone instead? Only reason why Im wondering about if the masterone is absolutely necessary is because it is super expensive where I get it from and want to keep cost as low as possible. Hope this all made sense lol

Bro juice isn't worth risking anything like sterility. Have fun with it.fuck the tren just get test and primo or mast start clean and slow tren is for freaks .do you w a nt to be a freak ? Lol its just harsh strong and has all kinds of fun sides

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

From my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) the winstrol will be more negative to your joints so I'd stick with the masteron, s4 also carries a bunch of winstrol like characteristics so that will be a great replacement. If your diet is on point I think you will do great with the stack laid out for you. But just remember unless you have the ability to go pro, this sport is not worth dying for. Instead compete a bit and find an alternate way to make money and live in the fitness industry like Dylan and Rick have. I'm sure they love their life and are healthy along with being happy.

As I mentioned in a earlier post, I didnt come here for your help. I emailed me gemelli to keep things private and he took it upon himself to make me this account and repost my email to him on this forum saying he would answer me here. Instead I haven't even seen him respond and I get guys like you telling me to stop cause I'm apparently going to die. So over dramatic man. I'm far from dying I'm sure. I may not be cycling off as long as you feel I need to but other than that, my dosages and 20 week max cycles are not uncommon. So if guys who have been doing what I've been doing for years, plus higher dosages and a lot more compounds and they are perfectly healthy today then I see no reason to stop what I'm doing. It works for me and I'm making progress while keeping my health in tact. I didn't come here for a lecture. You took it upon yourself to criticize my method when that had nothing to do with what I asked for to begin with. It was YOU who went off topic. If you actually wanted to help me then you would have just stuck to the topic at hand aND have me your input about contest prep cycles. So now what? Are you going to lecture me about flossing my teeth everyday for better oral health now? Lol.

What part of "do whatever you want" wasn't clear?

From my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) the winstrol will be more negative to your joints so I'd stick with the masteron, s4 also carries a bunch of winstrol like characteristics so that will be a great replacement. If your diet is on point I think you will do great with the stack laid out for you. But just remember unless you have the ability to go pro, this sport is not worth dying for. Instead compete a bit and find an alternate way to make money and live in the fitness industry like Dylan and Rick have. I'm sure they love their life and are healthy along with being happy.

Thanks for your feedback. Appreciate it. I only plan on competing the one time right now just to say I've experienced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom