napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Contest prep cycle question

Status
Not open for further replies.
What part of "do whatever you want" wasn't clear?

Lol sounds good bud. No need to be snarky. Just pointing out some facts. I've got the help I've requested from Dylan and Rick. Help that would have made my day much more simple from the start instead of the negativity you insisted on lecturing me about. So you take care sir.

Lol sounds good bud. No need to be snarky. Just pointing out some facts. I've got the help I've requested from Dylan and Rick. Help that would have made my day much more simple from the start instead of the negativity you insisted on lecturing me about. So you take care sir.

Truth hurts huh? You'll thank me later.

Truth hurts huh? You'll thank me later.

No actually I thank Dylan and Rick. You sir were of no help what so ever. There's your truth lol. And once I get my blood work back I'll be happy to share to show you that you are a very paranoid person and that I am more than fine. But if my blood work comes back all messed I will more than happy to tell you that you told me so and that I should have listened to you. But I'm pretty sure that won't be the case.

No actually I thank Dylan and Rick. You sir were of no help what so ever. There's your truth lol. And once I get my blood work back I'll be happy to share to show you that you are a very paranoid person and that I am more than fine. But if my blood work comes back all messed I will more than happy to tell you that you told me so and that I should have listened to you. But I'm pretty sure that won't be the case.

I don't need to see blood work to know that no one in their right mind should be running a gram pf juice a week + dbol @ 18% Bodyfat.

Everyone else in this thread said the same thing and you wanna argue with ME.

We can do this all day.

Bro lean out to around 10% and stay there you cannot get in show ready shape otherwise. Your body will react much better and your levels will be much healthier

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I don't need to see blood work to know that no one in their right mind should be running a gram pf juice a week + dbol @ 18% Bodyfat.

Everyone else in this thread said the same thing and you wanna argue with ME.

We can do this all day.

Who's arguing? Lol. And where did I ever mention I was using a gram a week of juice? I dont know where you learned your math from but hey who am I to judge lol.

You make it sound like 18%bf is obese. You do know the average male is around that right?

You are entitled to your own opinion and I don't expect you to think otherwise but it doesn't mean you are right. Same goes for me. But when it comes down to everything there is not 1 indication to prove what I'm doing is supposedly going to kill me. You can tell me your thoughts all day long about how my dosages are too high and how I'm too fat but the mirror says otherwise. I feel good everyday and I get compliments all the time on my body and by many competitors who ask my why I am not competing yet.

But please feel free to keep telling me how I'm killing myself and how I'm not ready to compete etc. You only fuel my ambition to prove all the naysayers wrong ☺

Bro lean out to around 10% and stay there you cannot get in show ready shape otherwise. Your body will react much better and your levels will be much healthier

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I agree with you 100%. And in a perfect world it be nice for most of us guys to maintain 10%bf while trying to clean bulk as much as possible. Unfortunately my genetics were not blessed so I am doing the best I can.

But I completely agree that my body would react better if I were leaner. All in time though.

My buddy who competes placed 5th in provincials in the heavy weight division and in his off season he is usually at around the same BF% as me. So I really don't see it being too much of a issue to get in show ready shape. It will be harder no doubt but even at 10%bf off season is phenomenal in my opinion so for the guys who are able to maintain that, hats off to them cause that's amazing.

I agree with you 100%. And in a perfect world it be nice for most of us guys to maintain 10%bf while trying to clean bulk as much as possible. Unfortunately my genetics were not blessed so I am doing the best I can.

But I completely agree that my body would react better if I were leaner. All in time though.

My buddy who competes placed 5th in provincials in the heavy weight division and in his off season he is usually at around the same BF% as me. So I really don't see it being too much of a issue to get in show ready shape. It will be harder no doubt but even at 10%bf off season is phenomenal in my opinion so for the guys who are able to maintain that, hats off to them cause that's amazing.

i do have to disagree bro... i dont have the genetics in my favor whatsoever of being as lean as i am... now i have very athletic genes in my family but not necessarily the body type i would prefer... my dad was my height but around 225-230 in his prime about 12% or a bit less... i can gain size so easy but staying this cut all year is truly a daily and sometimes hourly test... i want it too much though bro... way too much and i dont stop until i get it and then i want more etc... so you most certainly can get to 10% and maintain it... its about how much you really want it and what your willing to sacrifice to get it...

your going to be just fine moving forward.. you were just too reckless prior but there's a lot who were like that... you just have to catch it before it gets out of hand and while i think you have a good idea of what your doing, i think there's a lot your missing as well but that's the point of you being here on the forum... to listen, to learn, to teach etc.. that's what its all about and thats why you are here... you start doing things the right way and watch the difference!

i do have to disagree bro... i dont have the genetics in my favor whatsoever of being as lean as i am... now i have very athletic genes in my family but not necessarily the body type i would prefer... my dad was my height but around 225-230 in his prime about 12% or a bit less... i can gain size so easy but staying this cut all year is truly a daily and sometimes hourly test... i want it too much though bro... way too much and i dont stop until i get it and then i want more etc... so you most certainly can get to 10% and maintain it... its about how much you really want it and what your willing to sacrifice to get it...

your going to be just fine moving forward.. you were just too reckless prior but there's a lot who were like that... you just have to catch it before it gets out of hand and while i think you have a good idea of what your doing, i think there's a lot your missing as well but that's the point of you being here on the forum... to listen, to learn, to teach etc.. that's what its all about and thats why you are here... you start doing things the right way and watch the difference!

Thanks Dylan. I respect your advise and I am still learning that's for sure. My problem is that I like to eat junk. All in moderation of course but I find it hard for me to get leaner when I don't want to give up the ice cream, pizza etc lol. I can give it up for 16 weeks and I think I'm going to have a hard time with the dieting but I'm gonna give it my best.

How tall are you anyway? I'd love to be as lean as you but is it possible to put on muscle mass fast while staying as lean as you are? I guess I've always had this idea in my head that if I want to gain muscle as quick as possible then I have to put on a bit of body fat as well to bulk.

Any tips on bulking and keeping lean would be awesome. But as long as I can still enjoy wing nights with the guys and have my ice cream haha

Thanks Dylan. I respect your advise and I am still learning that's for sure. My problem is that I like to eat junk. All in moderation of course but I find it hard for me to get leaner when I don't want to give up the ice cream, pizza etc lol. I can give it up for 16 weeks and I think I'm going to have a hard time with the dieting but I'm gonna give it my best.

How tall are you anyway? I'd love to be as lean as you but is it possible to put on muscle mass fast while staying as lean as you are? I guess I've always had this idea in my head that if I want to gain muscle as quick as possible then I have to put on a bit of body fat as well to bulk.

Any tips on bulking and keeping lean would be awesome. But as long as I can still enjoy wing nights with the guys and have my ice cream haha

ive been trying to find the answer to staying lean with ice cream, pizza, wings, pasta etc. and have yet to come up with an answer, which leads me to believe its probably just not possible... =) we all wish though...

im 6'1" and yes, absolutely you can put on muscle and stay very lean... you just have to give these things up if you really want to get to the levels your aiming... trust me, i know how hard it is.. i eat out less than 5 times a year... that sucks bro but i do it because i want the body more than the food... trust me man, im human, i want things all the time but i just dont let myself... i probably take it too far, im sure everyone thinks that and i would too as an outsider looking in but its what i want... im sure as i get a little older and as we have a child, i will lighten up some, but i'll always have a certain standard... you just have to do it bro... it can't be taught... you have to just do it...

Who's arguing? Lol. And where did I ever mention I was using a gram a week of juice? I dont know where you learned your math from but hey who am I to judge lol.

You make it sound like 18%bf is obese. You do know the average male is around that right?

You are entitled to your own opinion and I don't expect you to think otherwise but it doesn't mean you are right. Same goes for me. But when it comes down to everything there is not 1 indication to prove what I'm doing is supposedly going to kill me. You can tell me your thoughts all day long about how my dosages are too high and how I'm too fat but the mirror says otherwise. I feel good everyday and I get compliments all the time on my body and by many competitors who ask my why I am not competing yet.

But please feel free to keep telling me how I'm killing myself and how I'm not ready to compete etc. You only fuel my ambition to prove all the naysayers wrong ☺

It's amazing how ignorant you are....now you're embarrassing yourself

600 mg's a week of test + 400 mg's a week of deca = 1,000 mg's which is one gram...not to mention the d-bol

You never mentioned an AI and run only nolva and HCG as a PCT

18% bodyfat is not in any way an appropriate BF to use anabolics unless you're competing in the WSM with Nick Best and those guys

For the 100th time, RUN ALL THE JUICE YOU WANT, eat all the wings and ice cream you want....you are completely reckless and are setting yourself up for disaster. I could give a fuck less who you are or what you do, you came here for opinions and you got 'em.

Last edited:
It's amazing how ignorant you are....now you're embarrassing yourself

600 mg's a week of test + 400 mg's a week of deca = 1,000 mg's which is one gram...not to mention the d-bol

You never mentioned an AI and run only nolva and HCG as a PCT

18% bodyfat is not in any way an appropriate BF to use anabolics unless you're competing in the WSM with Nick Best and those guys

For the 100th time, RUN ALL THE JUICE YOU WANT, eat all the wings and ice cream you want....you are completely reckless and are setting yourself up for disaster. I could give a fuck less who you are or what you do, you came here for opinions and you got 'em.

Embarrassing myself? I think not. You need to go back and read earlier post cause if you did you would see that my dose I am using is 500mg test 400 deca. That's 900mg total, not one gram lol. Again where did you learn math? Lol.

I did how ever mention that on the 2nd cycle I ever did I experimented with 600mg test but that wasn't through out. Big difference in what I did and what I currently do now bud ��

Also again look back and read and you will see that I mentioned in one of my post that I was using a AI with it which was aromasin. Come on guy get your facts straight cause you're only embarrassing yourself I'm afraid.

My last pct was 5000 iu total of hcg followed by clomid, Nolvadex and aromasin.

If I was going to kill myself with what I'm doing don't you think Dylan would have said that as well? He just said I'll be fine going forward or did you not read that either?

Regardless of my bf% using anabolics helped me get to where I am now so it's obviously had its place with me. I now bench press 365 and am 30 pounds heavier. Of course not all of that is lean muscle but my goal when I started was just to get bigger and stronger. I didn't care to be shredded just as long as I could still see some definition and vascularity and I've got that despite my bf%.

I'm not asking you to care about what I do. I don't even know you or take any advise from you seriously so I don't even know why you keep replying if you say you couldn't give a fuck less. I'll give you one thing though, you are very entertaining so thanks for that.

Last edited:
"My second full cycle consist of 500 to 600mg of test enanthate per week with 400mg of deca per week with a 5 week kick start of dbol at 30 and sometimes 40mg per day."

Orals count towards your total.

I don't know what part of "do whatever you want" you're not getting.

"My second full cycle consist of 500 to 600mg of test enanthate per week with 400mg of deca per week with a 5 week kick start of dbol at 30 and sometimes 40mg per day."

Orals count towards your total.

I don't know what part of "do whatever you want" you're not getting.

Yes my second cycle. I'm on my 3rd cycle now and I stick with 500mg test and 400 deca. Dbol was just a 5 week kick. And just as I said, I did 500 to 600mg test, that doesn't mean I always did 600. I did that for 2 weeks and went back to 500.

And as for doing whatever I want, I thought I was doing just that lol. Don't know why you keep telling me that. If I didn't know any better I'd say you have a crush on me lol.
Aww do you wanna hug it out?

No one likes a smart ass. This thread has run it's course.

Thanks Dylan. I appreciate your feedback. I wasn't trying to be dick on here to anyone. I just wasn't happy coming here to seek your help personally only to have others shoot down my goals and tell me I'm gonna die soon because I'm on cycle too long or not allowing enough recovery time or whatever the case may be. I know the risks involved and just want to make sure I dose responsibly.

I know guys are just trying to keep me from hurting myself and I appreciate that. Rick has been of great help and probably the only guy here besides you to help me with my questions so thank you again to both of you for taking the time out of your busy day to give me constructive feedback. I will definitely follow your dosing advise and have my doctor keep an eye on my health.

Again, thank you so much for your time Dylan and I love how you keep making videos on YouTube to help educate guys like myself.

I do have one last question though, regarding the cutting cycle can I follow the exact cycle you outlined for me but not use either the masterone or the winstrol? I have a bad left shoulder joint and the deca I'm on now really helps and so I'm afraid the winstrol will really flare up cause my joint to hurt. So would you think it be fine to take out the winstrol? Or would it be better to use the winstrol and take out the masterone instead? Only reason why Im wondering about if the masterone is absolutely necessary is because it is super expensive where I get it from and want to keep cost as low as possible. Hope this all made sense lol
Masteron should not be a problem at all, but you are fine to take out the winstrol. Some people do get joint pain on it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom