Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

complete contest prep suggestion

the vern

New member
Member
Hi dylan

My next show is only next year but wana start planning. Will start prep end of Jan 2017 .20weeks out

What will your recommendation be for such a cycle. Maybe off season gain cycle into cutting cycle
What gear do u recommend and dosage
I'm 5"10. Currently 120kg.last show I was 98kg on show day but wana come in crazy hard and dry

Thanks so much
Vern
 
Wow bro thats not even close too enough info . what is your bodyfat now . what division open bodybuilding classic or physique. How many shows have you done and cycle experience there are too many variables you left out
 
Bf around 10%.I'm in heavy weight class. Have been competing since 2002. Not every year but since 2014 every year. Like 3shows a year.

What I'm basically asking is what will you guys recommend for a advanced prep cycle
 
Hi dylan

My next show is only next year but wana start planning. Will start prep end of Jan 2017 .20weeks out

What will your recommendation be for such a cycle. Maybe off season gain cycle into cutting cycle
What gear do u recommend and dosage
I'm 5"10. Currently 120kg.last show I was 98kg on show day but wana come in crazy hard and dry

Thanks so much
Vern

I can help you with a great prep cycle, but first we need to know more about you. What is your full stats, experience, and goals?
 
Hi dylan

My next show is only next year but wana start planning. Will start prep end of Jan 2017 .20weeks out

What will your recommendation be for such a cycle. Maybe off season gain cycle into cutting cycle
What gear do u recommend and dosage
I'm 5"10. Currently 120kg.last show I was 98kg on show day but wana come in crazy hard and dry

Thanks so much
Vern

i can definitely help you bro... what kind of cycling experience do you have? how old are you??
 
I'm 34 .been cimpeting since 2002.I wana be in the best shape at my next show. Crazy hard and dry. That's what the judges tell me.I have the size and symmetry. Just need to get harder
 
so your contest prep begins in january and you will be 20 weeks out at that point? if thats the case, i'll set you up a recomp now, followed by a sarms bridge then right into a cutting cycle going into your contest... are you on trt or do you pct?
 
Why I ask suggestions here is most guys in my country south Africa does things diffferent 2 USA guys. Think we a bit behind
 
Yes will start prep end of jan. Show will be end of june. On try now. 150-300mg enan per week
anything over 200 mg per week IS NOT trt and you should not be dosing that high... thats just staying on and without sounding like im being a dick, thats just flat out stupid to be doing.. dose it properly man...

okay... i have a perfect plan for you... here is everything you need moving forward... you can get all your sarms and aromasin at www.sarmsx.com... everything can be shipped to south africa without any problems whatsoever... here are your layouts...

1-16 test e 350 mg week
1-16 deca 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-16 caber .5 mg every three days
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.


followed by a sarms cutting stack for a bridge

enhanced super stack... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced+super+stack


1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.


followed by your contest prep cycle...

1-14 test prop 100 mg eod
1-14 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-14 mast prop 200 mg eod
1-14 primo 800 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
1-6 cycle assist

1-14 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
3-14 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
11-14 haoltestin 20-30 mg day
11-14 cycle assist
 
Thanks so much buddy. Much appreciated. If I may ask you. I see u only run eq and primo high. Here the guys like running tren ace high (like 700+ per week ) and masteron (700+ per week ).also winy like 100mg per day, proviron 150mg per day.letro 2.5mg per day
 
Thanks so much buddy. Much appreciated. If I may ask you. I see u only run eq and primo high. Here the guys like running tren ace high (like 700+ per week ) and masteron (700+ per week ).also winy like 100mg per day, proviron 150mg per day.letro 2.5mg per day


thats flat ass reckless and completely fucking stupid... those guys doing that have no clue the problems they are causing... eq, masteron, and primo are completely fine to run high, you need to and they are very very mild but winstrol at 100 mg? that is so idiotic i dont know where to start... fucking letro at 2.5 during a cycle??? man, you were not lying talking about how different things were there and how clueless or behind things are there... thats a great way to get hurt long and short term... i teach people how to do this for most of their lives, not ruin them... proviron is fine to run at 100 but 150? where on earth do these people get there information? its as if they WANT to hurt themselves... DO NOT follow this absurdity...
 
And thats not all that is being run. I will post a normal type of contest cycle that most guys here run. Maybe u will be shocked ����
 
I think the main reason is the quality of gear. Think gear in USA much better quality so guys here think they need 2 run more and most juniors have the more is better mentality
 
Top Bottom