napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clenbuterol questions

mctoshing

I've been working out hard for a year. 1 hour, 5 days a week of lifting, combined with 13 miles cycling (I don't drive to work, I like to cycle it).

In addition to this, I also have a clean diet, salad and chicken mainly, but I remained at 20-25% BF.

I started to lose all hope of losing this "spare tire"...

I caved in, due to feeling low about my situation and lack of progress and ran a 2 week cycle of clen, I'm now on my 2 week off period and have lost 1.5 inches off my waist.

Now as I said I've s just seen isarms videos, so if I discontinued the Clen use, how can I keep the belly fat burning away?

I've had no luck with diet and exercise, and as it's finally happening, I'm quite worried that it will all be for nothing.

I eat at a calorific deficit, and like I said, I cycle everywhere and have been lifting about a year.

Surely I can't be doomed to be fat?

If you discontinue to use clenbuterol, it doesn't mean you'll gain bodyfat. Now, reading your post, it seems you might have a thyroid/estrogen problem, when was the last time you did blood work for thyroid and hormone panels?

As RackCity has well said - first of all you need to do some blood test to reassure yourself that it is not a thyroid related problem. Then, use some non-hormonal compounds that were meant for recomp, such as Cardarine GW - it is pretty safe to use, and will burn fat very effectively. Besides, it will give such benefits as an enhanced endurance, cardio, and recovery.

Thanks guys, both insanely helpful. No check on my thyroid yet due to it pretty much being a lottery win to see my doc.

Big daddy..

I'm curious to learn about cardarine GW, no luck with my usual source.. gotta say the endurance would help a massive amount when doing cardio. Des it stack with clen or better solo?

Cheers again, Bro's

Thanks guys, both insanely helpful. No check on my thyroid yet due to it pretty much being a lottery win to see my doc.

Big daddy..

I'm curious to learn about cardarine GW, no luck with my usual source.. gotta say the endurance would help a massive amount when doing cardio. Des it stack with clen or better solo?

Cheers again, Bro's

Cardarine helps with cardio and fat loss. It can be ran solo. Usually @ 20mgs/ed (from sarms1)

Research:
https://www.isarms.com/cardarine-gw-501516

20151214_001112-1.jpg 20151214_001049-1.jpg

This is where I am at currently. I was bigger around the belly but I'm still a dat bastard so I reckon cardarine will help. Shame it takes so long to ship to the UK , but I'll keep you all updated. Thanks again Bro's

Big daddy..

Cheers again, Bro's

Better use it solo, and stay away from clenbuterol, as it may cause a lot of side effects, and it is doubtfully effective. Therefore, you will be very much benefited by cardarine GW-501516.

Nice cheers Rack City! Any UK sources you know about? How effective will it be?

sarms1.com is the place to go to for your SARMs and ancillaries, and they deliver internationally, so it does not matter where you live when ordering from them.

Pics here showing why I'm now going to try DNP..

This unmovable flab is depressing as shit

Attachments

• 20160101_172127.jpg
    20160101_172127.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
DON'T USE DNP!!!! Seriously, it is very dangerous, and it can literally kill you! While the clenbuterol has helped you, it is a very dangerous game you are playing. I understand that it is unpleasant to be in a bad shape, but you also must understand that it takes time to lose weight, and no one has ever said that it is an easy thing to do. What you need to do, is to get your diet all together, and make it very restrictive. Also, use safer compounds. The SARMS mentioned above are a very good alternative - they are safe and effective.

in comparison to DNP, how long would it take to lose weight on the SARMS ?
i appreciate the info on dieting, but i eat under maintenance, with low carbs, and i still am stuck as a fat bastard.

im literally seeing no way other than "assisted" use, cant exactly afford the liposuction.

its looking like im going to under dose the DNP to be as safe as i possibly can be, the capsules are 200mg and i intend to literally only take half. once my belly fat has gone, i can feel better about lifting etc.

and just for info, my diet consists of chicken, salad, rice, water, the very rare can of diet coke, coffee, tea, baked beans, sunday roasts.
i cycle 4-5 times a week for 20 mins, and i lift for an hour 4-5 times a week (work dependant)
i shouldnt be the fat bastard that i am.

Last edited:
You need to pay more attention to cardio, and do less lifting. You will get better fat loss results like that. When I was in my leanest form, I used to do at least 10 hours of cardio per week, and this is exactly how you get to lose fat. Therefore, do more cardio, and definitely no diet cokes, not at all. There is no such thing as diet coke, as these two words don't match at all.

It is up to you, but I will insist on the fact that it is a very dangerous thing to use DNP. Cardarine may be a bit slower than DNP at fat loss, but it will be much healthier and safer, and the results will be much more sustainable. It is easier to stay lean after Cardarine use.

Just be patient, and stop bashing on yourself so much. As long as you are determined to achieve the results you need, you will eventually loose all the fat.

in comparison to DNP, how long would it take to lose weight on the SARMS ?
i appreciate the info on dieting, but i eat under maintenance, with low carbs, and i still am stuck as a fat bastard.

im literally seeing no way other than "assisted" use, cant exactly afford the liposuction.

its looking like im going to under dose the DNP to be as safe as i possibly can be, the capsules are 200mg and i intend to literally only take half. once my belly fat has gone, i can feel better about lifting etc.

and just for info, my diet consists of chicken, salad, rice, water, the very rare can of diet coke, coffee, tea, baked beans, sunday roasts.
i cycle 4-5 times a week for 20 mins, and i lift for an hour 4-5 times a week (work dependant)
i shouldnt be the fat bastard that i am.

do yourself a big favor and STOP and i mean STOP considering things like clenbuterol, dnp etc... these might drop weight in the short term but plan on shaving many and i mean many years off your life.. is it worth it? is it worth it to risk dying from dnp use? i can't find the risk/reward here working in your favor... perhaps you don't care but i would think you would... do yourself a favor and DROP this kind of thinking...

you can drop this weight without risking your life in the process... you need to man up and put the work in... the discipline, the desire etc... THATS what gets you there... these chems and compounds are here for enhancement but i dont care what you take, its up to you to do the work and push through... sarms are FAR and away the most beneficial... they are beyond versatile and possess so many abilities and qualities you just can't find with other compounds WITHOUT the side effects... quality is important and sarms1 is NOT the place to go for that quality... sarms x will be launching this week as they take over pure essence sarms and nothing can compare to this quality... get ready for the announcement coming on this and be prepared to get the best of the best...

sr9009 is something you DEFINITELY want to consider... it reverses metabolic syndrome, which you may have an issue with and keeps metabolism going at a high rate throughout the day... here is the shred stack that you want

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Could not agree anymore about the dangers of DNP use. I personally knew a guy who died due to DNP use, so ever since I am a very strong advocate of not using it under no circumstances. Better go with the SARMS, apart from burning fat, they will benefit you one ton with other properties, which will also help you lose fat. The endurance and recovery you will get from them will get you much further with fat loss. Also, pay more attention to cardio training, and less to weightlifting. Right now your main objective is to lose weight, and the best way of doing this is doing more cardio. How many hours per week of pure cardio do you do?

I currently cycle 6.8 miles 4 times a week, works out to around 40 mins a session which is to and from my job. I cycle to the gym and back (4.2 miles).
I then do a further 20 mins in the gym post lifting.
I eat pretty clean, lots of chicken and salad.
Been doing this for over a year with crap results, I have tried changing intensity of my cardiovascular and I noweat some veggies I can't stand, I literally force them down lol, taste like shit.

I assume something must be wrong but I can't pin it down

I appreciate the support guys but it's really getting me down. The source site I got my dnp from has this info, I won't list the source as I do NOT want to be banned but here is the info they have for weaklings like me..

DNP Fat Loss
DNP will lower Thyroid (T3) and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone levels. Lower thyroid levels are positively correlated with lethargy (tiredness) and muscle weakness. So it is pretty fair to say that just as DNP makes you lose fat via several mechanisms, it is just as fair to say that it will make you feel like garbage through several mechanisms. Do not get me wrong, not everyone feels like total garbage on DNP, but it is by far the most common side effect I have heard of, next to bad breath. No, really. Oh, and I almost forgot yellow(ish) sweat and body odor that is brutal. Then there is this weird taste in your mouth .On the bright side, we are talking about fat loss of almost a half a kilogram per day (1lb/day), when DNP is properly used. One of the most worrying side effect of DNP use is it is ability to cause vision problems. Realistically, you should be alright if you keep your doses and duration of use reasonable. A lot of the side effects (at least the more dangerous ones, including the ones associated with vision problems) need to be addressed before I tell you how much DNP you can use, and for how long. First of all, you will want to make sure you are taking in enough carbs. Yeah, that is right, a ketogenic diet (that is a diet with no carbs, essentially) is too dangerous to consider with DNP use. In fact, I recommend taking in a good amount of carbs after your workouts, at least 1-2g/kg of bodyweight. Glucose metabolism is enhanced in less than a week, and I am wary of depriving your body of carbs while using DNP. All of these extra carbs are going to make you sweat more, as your body literally burns them up. I would still say you can take in as many carbs as you want & and you´ll want a lot (carb-cravings are a side effect of DNP use). The other thing you want to use is pyruvate, which at the very least will have occularprotective properties (yes, I made that word up, and it means something that protects your eyes). Pyruvate will also have some other cool effects on your body & euro ™s energy production ability, but here, we´re primarily concerned with not developing cataracts or floaters in our vision. Thankfully, DNP is not particularly hard on your heart, blood pressure, or liver. The only reason you will experience increases in cardiac output is as a response to the increased ventilation DNP will cause while you are exerting any kind of muscular force, and even then it is not particularly dangerous. Most DNP users feel this effect only vaguely, certainly nothing compared to what would be experienced with use of Ephedrine or maybe even caffeine. So we are really only dealing with the lowering of thyroid values and the possible eyesight problems. Oh and that pesky "death thing" So far, we know we need to keep some carbs in our body, and take some pyruvate. I can only assume you will also be taking a multivitamin/mineral while using DNP, just to keep all of our bases covered. There is also some good reasons to take an energy supplement with DNP use, since it will sap energy out of you. I recommend something in the morning, and pre-workout, as a minimal insurance against feeling too tired all the time. Also, you want to take some T3 with your DNP, because of DNPs aforementioned ability to lower conversion of T4 into T3, 50-100mcgs/day should suffice. Taurine and potassium are popular additions to a DNP cycle for many experienced users& they may not help, but if cramping becomes an issue, then they could help. Because we would never even consider using DNP and not taking in enough water, right? I would suggest water intake be kept obscenely high, and as close to two gallons per day as you can get. So now that you know all about DNP, and how to avoid most of the negative side effects, I will tell you how much to take. From my research, I would say 2mgs/kg-5mgs/kg is optimal. If I were going to use this stuff personally, I would stay on the low end of that, but I am aware that the "Underground Standard" is 600mgs/day. That is still a reasonably safe dose, for most. I will also say that were I to personally use DNP, I would limit its use to less than 3 weeks, 20 days is the longest I am comfortable recommending.

Ahhhh. Damn man. I cringe every time I hear "dnp". Take it this way. Do you trust the dealer with your life??? Dnp is so easy to be miss dosed. And guess what, an OD on dnp and you're dead. An OD on sarms and you just wasted a little bit of money...
And you will NOT be banned for talking about other sources. Just because we have a list of sources, doesn't mean we won't speak about others lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom