napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cheat meal/junk food

m555zma

How often do you guys eat junk? 1 month ago I had Chinese food. Then today I went to MC Donalds and had quarter lb'er and fries. So I'm averaging about once/month..
Besides that I'm following the plan to the gram.
My goal is to cut junk food back to once/2 months..

During the week I eat clean and on the weekend I'll have 1 or 2 cheat meals. Pizza, a Burger, or Mexican food. I try to stay away from McDonald's and eat a quality burger like Five Guys or something from a quality restaurant. I have kids and I try not to be a party pooper on the weekend. I stay around 12% year round and I don't go any higher than that.

Woah.. 2 Cheat meals in same weekend? I guess the leaner you are the harder it is to retain fat but it still seems a bit High

Woah.. 2 Cheat meals in same weekend? I guess the leaner you are the harder it is to retain fat but it still seems a bit High
I really don't over think it. I just enjoy myself on the weekend and try not to get carried away. I do about an hour of cardio a day 6 days a week and train with weights 5 days. I just burn it off bro.

Im pretty sure youre running gh as well which helps
Yes I run HGH year round.

I keep track of everything I eat during the week but on the weekend I don't. However on the weekend instead of eating 5 meals like I do during the week I'll just eat 2 or 3 so the caloric intake is still about the same.

I stay away from fast food for the most part. I have a pretty fast metabolism so I need the dense calories from non clean meal prep type foods. For my cutting my sugar intake is the best way to keep lean! No soda, candy, sweets of any kind must be limited. I currently eat 5 meals a day but maybe 2-3 times a week I’ll have what most consider a cheat meal.

Once you get to a certain point "cheat" meals are kind of built in to your week so I don't really think much of it.. what you should keep track of is your cheat nights.. the times you go out, drink, lose sleep etc.. keeping these reasonable has made the biggest difference in the way I look

I really don't think of it as cheats. I just look at it as being "normal" and just try not to get carried away.

I rarely do. Maybe 2-3 times a year as it's usually during a holiday gathering or something where I don't have much control on the matter. Even then it's not like I'm gorging donuts or something, it's just heavier foods I typically avoid (casseroles, carbs etc.) Whenever I do I take a GDA along with it as otherwise I feel like total crap afterwards. The GDA helps process those types of foods much easier for me.

It depends on your goals. If you need to cut cheat meals need to be kept to a minimum. If you are maintaining condition or lean bulking you can afford a cheat meal or two a week. I eat very similar to cbbram and eat cheat meals on weekends. I also stay within about 5 lbs of my leanest even during the winter

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of extremism. I enjoy cheat meals with my family, but I also elicit control through the week so my condition is maintained and I can afford those cheat meals. It's not fun to eat the same thing day in and day out. That's why I recommend getting lean and staying lean. Then you can enjoy those meals (not really cheats) while staying on track. If you cant enjoy life in this lifestyle, what is the point?

u dont want my answer because noone does what i do... Thanksgiving is the only do i let loose... otherwise, i probably only eat 10 times or less in an entire year... ive been doing that for nearly 10 years now but it does get to the point where i feel like i make my wife and mom suffer but not doing things like that more often plus im just not that happy with it to be honest... of course im happy with my results but at what cost... i teach everyone else to have balance but i dont follow my own teaching on it which is clearly hypocritical, and admittedly, i need to change that...

When's the last time you had a donut or ice cream or something like that? Not a meal.. I mean straight junk, like cotton candy..

Years for myself, don't touch junk food at all. Stopped soda and the like over 10 years ago.

I haven't had a donut in years. I don't even really consider it food.

When's the last time you had a donut or ice cream or something like that? Not a meal.. I mean straight junk, like cotton candy..
fuck i couldnt even tell you man... i would have been partying and not knowing what i was eating and i cant really even remember... i would love to have something like that but i just dont

I never eat donuts. Ice cream I will enjoy with my family maybe once a month. Honestly my weakness treat is cheesecake. My mom makes one for me on Thanksgiving, my birthday, and Easter. So I have that about 3 times a year. I really dont write anything off. There's things I enjoy that I will have once a week that are within reason. It all comes down to balance with everything else and knowing your limits

I haven't had a donut in years. I don't even really consider it food.

Same here bro. But my reason might be different lol. I actually like donuts, but when I have my cheat meal/dessert, it's always at night, last meal before bed. And if I'm gonna "cheat" with donuts, I defiantly would want a nice hot fresh one. Obviously you can only get fresh donuts (in most places) in the morning. So that's pretty much the reason I haven't had a donut in years lol.

Same here bro. But my reason might be different lol. I actually like donuts, but when I have my cheat meal/dessert, it's always at night, last meal before bed. And if I'm gonna "cheat" with donuts, I defiantly would want a nice hot fresh one. Obviously you can only get fresh donuts (in most places) in the morning. So that's pretty much the reason I haven't had a donut in years lol.
LOL thats a good point man... i only wish! LOL

Top Bottom