napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cardarine

91korisoc

Hello Dylan, I just watched your youtube video about sarms. LGD and Super cardarine

I am running an 8 weeks cycle LGD by primeval Labs and on the 4th week I will be starting super cardarine.

Will you please advise on the PCT needed after the cycle. Thanks in advance

Apart from the fact that most probably you are not using the real SARMS, for PCT you would need nolvadex, clomid, Ostarine MK-2866 and some good natty test booster if possible. This 4 week mini-PCT will be plenty for the perfect recovery and keeping all of your gains made on cycle.

Hello Dylan, I just watched your youtube video about sarms. LGD and Super cardarine

I am running an 8 weeks cycle LGD by primeval Labs and on the 4th week I will be starting super cardarine.

Will you please advise on the PCT needed after the cycle. Thanks in advance

unfortunately you are not using real sarms whatsoever... you have been taking prohormones so instead of needing a mini pct you are going to need a full pct... i would HIGHLY recommend you discontinue using this trash asap... get all your sarms as well as this pct layout i am providing to you from sarms x... they will be opening in one week... they have the purest and highest quality sarms you can find... here is the pct layout

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Primeval labs sell shit. Many buddies of mine already tried their stuff, and none of it was good. Stop it ASAP, and start the PCT as soon as possible in order to avoid side effects and other health problems.

AVOID these capsule selling counterfeits at all costs... they are not only scamming everyone but they are putting everyone in harms way not telling you what you are running... You are under the assumption you do not need a full pct when you most certainly do with pro hormone use... its very dangerous what they are doing

So, if a trash the primeval product. Can I jump on the real lgd or do I have to to a pct before starting the new samrs?

just to be safe i would pct wait for sarms x to open order and then in a few weeks you can jump on the real deal brother, sorry that you got stuck with some bunk ass bullshit, as in not real sarms but more than likely some prohormones with fillers. which you will make some gains but very dangerous to know what kind of damage you do internally. the sources here are all you need for you needs sarms and otherwise

just to be safe i would pct wait for sarms x to open order and then in a few weeks you can jump on the real deal brother, sorry that you got stuck with some bunk ass bullshit, as in not real sarms but more than likely some prohormones with fillers. which you will make some gains but very dangerous to know what kind of damage you do internally. the sources here are all you need for you needs sarms and otherwise

It is a very reasonable suggestion, especially given the fact that primeval's shit is fake, and you have no way of finding out what is really in there. Therefore, do a PCT, and let it be a lesson for you, a lesson everyone of use once has learned - there are a lot of fakes, and you gotta take the supplier choice very seriously.

No reason to even risk it with that stuff in my opinion. I would use the high quality stuff from sarmsx which will be available very soon

sarms x is set to launch one week from today... pure essence research is still open as normal and will be converting to sarms x next week...

after LGD

Hello , I will be completing a 8 week cycle of LGD. My question is do I have to jump straight to PCT or can I do a bridge with another sarm?

after 8 weeks I would say you could bridge why are you just running one SARM at a time, it is way better stacked with others.

I guess where we should start is your stats, heighgt weight age bf% and goals from this run that you expect

Top Bottom