napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can someone explain the best way to do TRT

I haven't use any anabolics. I've been on the Sarms triple stack for 9 weeks. I haven't taken any prohormones since last summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what areyour stats exactly and what have you taken as far as ph's and sarms from sarmsx?

I'm 35 5'6" 180 pounds with 12% bf. I'm 9 weeks into the Sarms triple stack from Sarmsx. I haven't taken any prohormones since last summer. I took ostarine and 677 for 8 weeks in November of last year forms Sarmsx.

ok damn how do you feel as far as tired lethargic and all of that before the sarms? was this a fasting lab? and you didnt workout a few hours before the test? sorry for all the questions but trying to figure it out in my mind

Just realized I posted in wrong place. I'll move it to my post. I feel fine, sex drive went down. Did labs on rest day. I'm kind of perplexed myself. I'm scared more by how little the doctor is worried.

Ran labs again at doctors office and they still aren't good. He says that it's low, but the good news is that most of the testosterone is free. He wants me to try dhea for a month and run bloods again. He seems really hesitant to do much because of how of how I look. To me this is really fucking low no matter what I look like. How can you find a good doctor to take you serious even though you don't look like an old obese person who looks like they need trt? This is kind of pissing me off judging me by my body type instead of my condition.

Just realized I posted in wrong place. I'll move it to my post. I feel fine, sex drive went down. Did labs on rest day. I'm kind of perplexed myself. I'm scared more by how little the doctor is worried.

ya no shit i would find a new doc that had some genuine care for sure but thats the prob most odnt know shit

b97493cefb804dbf4994afb809788ffb.jpg
0c827e5e1c8eed43212868ff48176bac.jpg

Dude go too a differant dr DHEA what a fucking joke your not low your tanked dude fuck that dr go see an endo I could understand if he wanted too try clomid therepy first but dhea no he is anti trt and you will get no where with him change drs bro

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Dude go too a differant dr DHEA what a fucking joke your not low your tanked dude fuck that dr go see an endo I could understand if he wanted too try clomid therepy first but dhea no he is anti trt and you will get no where with him change drs bro

Agreed. Find a new doc. Your levels are tanked. If he doesn't seem worried, you're going to get nowhere with him. Take that recent bloodwork to someone more competent who will actually treat you.

Phurious Pharma Rep

damn i see this and im thinking maybe my 200 aint that bad.

I honestly wonder how these people function, and what their day to day life is like.

My dick and libido started playing up at 400.

My life was literally destroyed at 300. Zero energy, couldn't think straight, horrendous anxiety, looked like a walking zombie.

There are studies and anecdotes out there which suggest that anything below even 600 and 500 is not ideal and problems begin. But 62. Jesus christ.

I'm a self prescriber, also. Originally saw arguably one of the best endo's in Sydney to get my bloods done and begin the process, but not only was he $350 a visit, but he wanted to trial everything under the sun first - most of which I had already tried - before just making the leap to full blown Test therapy.

So, now I just do check ups and bloods with my local GP and take care of the rest myself, with his help.

Best way to do TRT? Well, if I could only say in 3 lines.

1. With injections and at least once a week. None of this every fortnight BS.

2. By controlling E2 Estrogen. Raising Test is easy. Controlling E2 is not as easy.

3. By using bloods and adjusting to suit. No guesswork.

I honestly wonder how these people function, and what their day to day life is like.

My life was literally destroyed at 300. Zero energy, couldn't think straight, horrendous anxiety, looked like a walking zombie.

There are studies and anecdotes out there which suggest that anything below even 600 and 500 is not ideal and problems begin. But 62. Jesus christ.

I'm a self prescriber, also. Originally saw arguably one of the best endo's in Sydney to get my bloods done and begin the process, but not only was he $350 a visit, but he wanted to trial everything under the sun first - most of which I had already tried - before just making the leap to full blown Test therapy.

So, now I just do check ups and bloods with my local GP and take care of the rest myself, with his help.

2. By controlling E2 Estrogen. Raising Test is easy. Controlling E2 is not as easy.

^^^^^^ this bloods bloods bloods if your going too self treat at 150 mg weekly you may not need an AI but bloods will tell were all different but if you have decent size and plan on continuing a bodybuilding regimine your probly gonna be happier around 200 a week witch I feel is perfectly safe but will probly need some aromisin low dose .

That's what's crazy with my bloods showing at 62 I still have no problem getting it up or having sex. This is all a little weird, gonna have to figure out what's going on.

Great post brother. This is a great way to break it down

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's what's crazy with my bloods showing at 62 I still have no problem getting it up or having sex. This is all a little weird, gonna have to figure out what's going on.

This is where follow up hormones come into play. Like DHT (which is really your potent sex life hormone) and SHBG (how much of your Test is actually bound up as useless, or not).

I was still sporadically a horny stallion even with shit levels, but it was nowhere even close to what I considered normal or consistent. Ron Jeremy one day. Dead for the next 2 weeks. I just put that down to either myself having a crazy libido genetically, at least enough to somewhat survive having tanked hormonal levels, and/or the fact that it had been so low so long the body kind of just adjusts to it and you 'learn' to live with it.

I don't know how many years I stayed with all my problems, but it was at least 5 and they would all rear up sporadically. Before I understood any of this endocrinology stuff I figured it was just all normal or in my head and learned to live with it. And I suppose I was a good actor. Everyone around me quite literally knew me as a picture of health, or so they thought.

To the point actually, where when I started taking Testosterone and shot my levels where they should be, I literally felt weird at first. Being normal felt weird because I was so used to feeling like shit. It took my body a few weeks to get used to having proper hormone levels and balance it all out. And then I started feeling f@#king fantastic :) And I began getting the "wow you're in a good mood today". "Wow are your arms getting bigger?"

Last edited:
I haven't use any anabolics. I've been on the Sarms triple stack for 9 weeks. I haven't taken any prohormones since last summer.

Bro, did you run a proper PCT after you ran prohormones? Prohormones are for all practical purposes oral steroids. If you ran prohormones without test and you didn't pct that might be the reason for you low T.

Bro, did you run a proper PCT after you ran prohormones? Prohormones are for all practical purposes oral steroids. If you ran prohormones without test and you didn't pct that might be the reason for you low T.

absolutely... prohormones ARE DESIGNER STEROIDS... they are just a masked form of a regular steroid with some added bull shit to make them stronger and harsher.. they should be treated just as an oral would because that's why that are...

Top Bottom