napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can someone explain the best way to do TRT

popz

I am getting up there in age and want my grand kids to see an lean mean old man. Could one of you show me the ends and out of TRT. I am not really good with a computer so please take it easy.

I'd be best to get blood work done & see a doctor to see where your levels actually are first.You shouldn't just assume you have low T.

If in fact you need it very easy too get it perscribed by your physicians just tell them you having issues with libido fatigue and mood and wanted your testosterone levels checked if there low they will give you a script .then you get pharmacy grade product and its covered on your inssurance for legitimate TRT this is the preferable route

Oh and some primary care physicians are stupid when it comes too dosing if he recommends treatmend get a referal too see a endocrinologist they will give you a much better protocal .most primarys will underdose you

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Oh and some primary care physicians are stupid when it comes too dosing if he recommends treatmend get a referal too see a endocrinologist they will give you a much better protocal .most primarys will underdose you

Have you found some to be more expensive then others?

If its for legit TRT from low t insurance will cover most of it . Not refering too ( Anti aging clinics. ) thats legal steroid use

At my age I am not worried about insurance. But can you tell me what to expect. I have seen a sawbones and they say the same thing. "You can start TRT but one shot every three weeks"

Too much drinking in the 70's. Can you tell me about SARMS too? maybe I will just use those and screw the testosterone

You can also do blood work yourself through Private MD labs if you want. I did that and I dose myself. The Endo facilities around where I live want to charge an arm and a leg.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go the doctor route. Just explain about fatigue, moodiness, etc. They'll do some bloods, and if you qualify, you'll be on TRT. Make sure you find a knowledgeable doc. Some have no clue how to prescribe it properly.

I would go the doctor route. Just explain about fatigue, moodiness, etc. They'll do some bloods, and if you qualify, you'll be on TRT. Make sure you find a knowledgeable doc. Some have no clue how to prescribe it properly.
Yeah but they'll probably want to give him the gel and it converts to DHT more than injecting. It can be a pain.

Pharma Lady Rep

that is why i am reluctant to go to a doc for trt i already know my shit is low. so i am not really doing trt but blasting 2 to 3 times a year while on cycle. i probably should just commit to cruising on 100mg a week then blast during cycles. but i am not there yet. probably soon tho i think my normal levels are below 200s. i just cant jump around and time everything out for trt bloodwork i wanna do my own damn thang

that is why i am reluctant to go to a doc for trt i already know my shit is low. so i am not really doing trt but blasting 2 to 3 times a year while on cycle. i probably should just commit to cruising on 100mg a week then blast during cycles. but i am not there yet. probably soon tho i think my normal levels are below 200s. i just cant jump around and time everything out for trt bloodwork i wanna do my own damn thang

I'm On TRT from an ENDO and let me tell it it been a serious pain in the ass ... In for appointment every4-6 month for check up and blood work ... Then the retard lecture like I'm stupid... Only to question him about my results and learn he actually the stupid one and the people on this forum are ten times smarter then he will ever be... I'm ready to drop getting the prescription and stick to doing it myself ... Maybe other ppl have had different experiences with Doctor prescribed TRT, but mine has not been so great and I've seen two doctors now...

Well i can tell my doc on the air force base told me mine was normal lmao fucktard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked mine to have full blood work up and he refused and only ordered TEST level and I had to argue to even get free and total test level.. He only was going to order total Test... There is a reason the say " PRACTICING MEDICINE" ...SERIOUS DUMBASS...

Top Bottom