napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can someone explain the best way to do TRT

I asked mine to have full blood work up and he refused and only ordered TEST level and I had to argue to even get free and total test level.. He only was going to order total Test... There is a reason the say " PRACTICING MEDICINE" ...SERIOUS DUMBASS...

ya no thanks I don't want anyone practicing on me unless they are practicing a blowjob hahaha

Lmao exactly but i let her keep on cuz a mutha phucka gotta learn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose someone has to teach them .... LOL
I think after my last visit I'm cruising at 100 a week and get my own blood work done a private labs couple times a year.. 100 will put me at about 800-900 range total test

I suppose someone has to teach them .... LOL
I think after my last visit I'm cruising at 100 a week and get my own blood work done a private labs couple times a year.. 100 will put me at about 800-900 range total test
What where they before the 100mg?

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

The correct thing is to go to your doctor and talk to him about trt options for you. Youll need bloodwork first and foremost to see where you are at. Hopefully you have a good doc that will listen to your needs and treat you correctly. Keep us updated with everything here and we can make sure you are getting the best help.

Once you have a,good protocol I can help set you up with a good sarms cycle to compliment your trt

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

98 total... had MRI done and have cyst in pituitary gland that shut my test production off.. So TRT FOREVER.
Thats suck bro, at least there are ways around it. Sounds like you respond pretty good to 100mg tho. I was just curious as I will be starting blast and cruise method

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

At my age I am not worried about insurance. But can you tell me what to expect. I have seen a sawbones and they say the same thing. "You can start TRT but one shot every three weeks"
I've been on doctors prescribed TRT for about 2 years now. I do it remotely, they require me to get labs and then I send them the labs. They send the testosterone straight to my front door. Works out great. They require a physical once a year from your general practitioner including a prostate exam. If you want to PM me, I'll share all the information of where and how I use my clinic and such.
damn this thing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What is the basic test needed to check testosterone? I am planning on checking mine at a local lab like labcorp, but don't which test to order. I am 35 and wanting to keep an eye on my levels, but when I go to my regular doctor for checkups my insurance won't pay for it because they said it isn't not necessary.

Thanks, I'm definitely going to get these done. I though you had to check free testosterone too? I don't see it on this panel.

Thanks, I'm definitely going to get these done. I though you had to check free testosterone too? I don't see it on this panel.

If you want Free Test also then the test you want from them is the "Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS"

85a07549943bfcabb5574967d582bdfb.jpg

Ran labs again at doctors office and they still aren't good. He says that it's low, but the good news is that most of the testosterone is free. He wants me to try dhea for a month and run bloods again. He seems really hesitant to do much because of how of how I look. To me this is really fucking low no matter what I look like. How can you find a good doctor to take you serious even though you don't look like an old obese person who looks like they need trt? This is kind of pissing me off judging me by my body type instead of my condition.

I haven't use any anabolics. I've been on the Sarms triple stack for 9 weeks. I haven't taken any prohormones since last summer.

Top Bottom