napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bottles not tagged

fatboy0666

just received my sarms today and the only problem I have is that the bottles are not marked which is which. I have the 12 week triple stack.

fatboy0666 said:
just received my sarms today and the only problem I have is that the bottles are not marked which is which. I have the 12 week triple stack.

This must be an international order as labels must be removed to pass customs

You can differentiate based on liquid color

gw = red

lgd = yellow

mk = blue

s4 = green

thanx Dylan, I am in Canada. will be starting these in the morning. will be looking for some great results.thanx for all your help.

Don't forget to log your feelings, and all experience and share them on here somewhere, pics before and after so you can track your progress as well. Look forward to what you think I am in my 5th or 6th week of that stack and it is awesome so far. you can read a few of us performance reviews in another thread. and obviously since you don't have tags make sure you know what dosing to use as well especially with the S4

Re: RE: Re: bottles not tagged

fatboy0666 said:
I will be following the dosing that Dylan posted. will be posting my stats as I progress.
Looking forward to hearing how everything treats you buddy! Keep us posted!

fatboy0666 said:
thanx Dylan, I am in Canada. will be starting these in the morning. will be looking for some great results.thanx for all your help.

anytime brother... definitely looking forward to your results!

Top Bottom