napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on forum changes and updates coming! Video included!

Dylan Gemelli

Owner and Leader
Super Moderator
As many of you already know, I recently purchased this amazing forum from Sugga. I have MANY large plans for the forum that are going to drive us to become the biggest and best forum on the planet... Many of you may or may not know that I own a highly successful forum called Adrenaline Rush... As part of my plan, I will be combining Adrenaline Rush with Isarms to form a "super forum." This will all be taking place within the next week. With this, we will be adding roughly 3,000 more members, A Mega List of Isarms approved sources, an abundance of the best minds on the internet and a family like atmosphere where we are all equals. My vision has not changed and never will. This forum will be about YOU... The truth and only the truth will be spoken... We treat each other with RESPECT and we all work as one... We may not always agree but we share thoughts and ideas, learn from one another and continue to grow as one. There will be opportunities to be on the staff, whether as moderators, writers, etc. We all contribute to the growth and the vision one way or another. We take care of one another and make sure everyone gets the best advice and guidance at all times. Be ready for the big changes to come... You can PM me any time for help and questions... You will never find an Admin as active and hands on as I am and that's what this all about... I will lead my example... I will make mistakes along the way but I assure you that I will improve each and every day just as every one of you will as well.. We will motivate and encourage one another and we will become the best forum on the planet... Here is my announcement video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lpUKKq6syk&feature=youtu.be

I truly look forward to everything we are going to accomplish together!!

I know this board will be the best there is... AR was unlike any board I've been on, best experience I've had yet, so I know this new board with even more like minded people will take us to the top. Dylan is def the most active Admin I know so when shit needs to get handled- it does. Let's have a great year fellas.... and ladies

As many of you already know, I recently purchased this amazing forum from Sugga. I have MANY large plans for the forum that are going to drive us to become the biggest and best forum on the planet... Many of you may or may not know that I own a highly successful forum called Adrenaline Rush... As part of my plan, I will be combining Adrenaline Rush with Isarms to form a "super forum." This will all be taking place within the next week. With this, we will be adding roughly 3,000 more members, A Mega List of Isarms approved sources, an abundance of the best minds on the internet and a family like atmosphere where we are all equals. My vision has not changed and never will. This forum will be about YOU... The truth and only the truth will be spoken... We treat each other with RESPECT and we all work as one... We may not always agree but we share thoughts and ideas, learn from one another and continue to grow as one. There will be opportunities to be on the staff, whether as moderators, writers, etc. We all contribute to the growth and the vision one way or another. We take care of one another and make sure everyone gets the best advice and guidance at all times. Be ready for the big changes to come... You can PM me any time for help and questions... You will never find an Admin as active and hands on as I am and that's what this all about... I will lead my example... I will make mistakes along the way but I assure you that I will improve each and every day just as every one of you will as well.. We will motivate and encourage one another and we will become the best forum on the planet... Here is my announcement video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lpUKKq6syk&feature=youtu.be

I truly look forward to everything we are going to accomplish together!!

Dylan, I know this will be amazing. I can speak to how great AR was/is. You've done a great thing here bro. Thanks!

Everyone get dem GAINZZZZ

Thanks for the support everyone... None of this would be possible without each and every one of you... I can't believe how far we have come and how much we have grown in such a short time and we are only getting started... I feel so blessed to have every one of you here on this journey with me and we will stop at nothing to be the biggest and the best forum on the planet.... Thank you to everyone!

Thanks for the support everyone... None of this would be possible without each and every one of you... I can't believe how far we have come and how much we have grown in such a short time and we are only getting started... I feel so blessed to have every one of you here on this journey with me and we will stop at nothing to be the biggest and the best forum on the planet.... Thank you to everyone!
You're welcome brother!!!

Excited to meet all of my familiar faces from AR as well as the new ones here at Isarms!

Top Bottom