napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on forum changes and updates coming! Video included!

This is one huge event! The year has just begun, but I can surely tell that it is the event of the year!

This is one awesome piece of news! That is so great to see so many members in such a good community! iSarms is getting better with each day that passes by!

hell yes it is nice to be here and will be nice to get to know everyone I don't know from isarms. great job Dylan you know we got your back brother

came over from adrenaline rush excited to be here and to c everyones progress with new logs and product reviews

great to see you here brother... you'll see a lot of positive changes and continual growth and progress brother... hope you enjoy everything!

Hi Dylan, Ive been seeing all these things about sarms and how they work real good! I am considering them for gaining muscle, just wanted to see if u would give me some advice on what someone should use?

Hi Dylan, Ive been seeing all these things about sarms and how they work real good! I am considering them for gaining muscle, just wanted to see if u would give me some advice on what someone should use?

Start a new thread and give us your stats bro. It's hard to give advice with no knowledge of your goals or current stats

As many of you already know, I recently purchased this amazing forum from Sugga. I have MANY large plans for the forum that are going to drive us to become the biggest and best forum on the planet... Many of you may or may not know that I own a highly successful forum called Adrenaline Rush... As part of my plan, I will be combining Adrenaline Rush with Isarms to form a "super forum." This will all be taking place within the next week. With this, we will be adding roughly 3,000 more members, A Mega List of Isarms approved sources, an abundance of the best minds on the internet and a family like atmosphere where we are all equals. My vision has not changed and never will. This forum will be about YOU... The truth and only the truth will be spoken... We treat each other with RESPECT and we all work as one... We may not always agree but we share thoughts and ideas, learn from one another and continue to grow as one. There will be opportunities to be on the staff, whether as moderators, writers, etc. We all contribute to the growth and the vision one way or another. We take care of one another and make sure everyone gets the best advice and guidance at all times. Be ready for the big changes to come... You can PM me any time for help and questions... You will never find an Admin as active and hands on as I am and that's what this all about... I will lead my example... I will make mistakes along the way but I assure you that I will improve each and every day just as every one of you will as well.. We will motivate and encourage one another and we will become the best forum on the planet... Here is my announcement video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lpUKKq6syk&feature=youtu.be

I truly look forward to everything we are going to accomplish together!!

Thank you very positive stuff I love it

9th wonder, I'm new to these threads so don't know how to start one but thanks for responding to me! I'm 162 pounds 5"6 , I go to gym 5 times a week! I believe I'm not at the weight I'm supposed to be! Every where I look it says I'm over weight but my goal is to gain muscle but at the same time get a little bit leaner!

9th wonder, I'm new to these threads so don't know how to start one but thanks for responding to me! I'm 162 pounds 5"6 , I go to gym 5 times a week! I believe I'm not at the weight I'm supposed to be! Every where I look it says I'm over weight but my goal is to gain muscle but at the same time get a little bit leaner!
You need to start your own thread bro. This isn't the place for questions like this

It's not hard to start a new thread. Go to the steroid abd sarms information forum and click on new thread. Easy as that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom