Refresh

This website www.isarms.com/forums/threads/best-sarms-for-shoulder-tendinitis.2044/ is currently offline. Cloudflare's Always Online™ shows a snapshot of this web page from the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. To check for the live version, click Refresh.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best sarms for shoulder tendinitis

r2truth

I have had this problem for a while and it's not getting any better. So far I have completely stopped working chest and shoulders, started stretching, I also use bengay before sleeping but it's not recovering as fast as I would like it to. I have done some research and I heard using tb500 will help, what sarms can I stack with this to speed up the recovery. Any advice would help at this point man I feel so depressed because of this shit.

Re: RE: Best sarms for shoulder tendinitis

r2truth said:
I have had this problem for a while and it's not getting any better. So far I have completely stopped working chest and shoulders, started stretching, I also use bengay before sleeping but it's not recovering as fast as I would like it to. I have done some research and I heard using tb500 will help, what sarms can I stack with this to speed up the recovery. Any advice would help at this point man I feel so depressed because of this shit.
Best bet for healing is mk2866

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

r2truth said:

Honestly the best thing to compliment the TB500 is the pure essence healing stack. Both LGD and MK-2866

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day

PCT Clomid 25/25/25/25

r2truth said:

Yes, you are right on tb as it definitely helps to an extent but you would ultimately want MK-2866 as your primary and LGD-4033 as your secondary... these two together provide ultra enhanced healing, all the while preventing any sort of muscle wastage that could occur... You could also definitely look at adding GW to the mix for the added enhancement to get the most out of it, but those two are your ultra healers...

Top Bottom