napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

best pin spot

Hamp10

Ive pinned the gluted and i seem to itch and lump for a day or 2,so i decided to pin me shoulders an it felt like heaven goin in, im usully sore day or 2 then im good,but ive been seeing alot of bro's like the quads...

Quads are my sweet spot...can't reach my shoulders and can barely reach my glutes without pretending to be a yoga master.

Delts.

I've tried back glute, outside quad, top quad, ventro glute. Just cannot withstand the pain in a major muscle group you need 24/7 for standing, sitting, laying. Too uncomfortable, too tender.

Obviously if you read the post about hitting the sciatic nerve you can see why medically speaking that that the V-glute is the best spot.

I love quads for having both hands free. I like glutes because they're painless and have less nerves/veins. I don't mind delts, but I CAN'T pin my right one. I always nick a vein or a nerve lol.

Glutes are painless for me and so are delta really, it's a coin flip between the two....
Four sights is enough for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advanced labs VIP customer

I know pins should never be reused , but what about the plunger. Can you just screw off the pin and reuse the plunger.
Plus , I need a web site for these . Any suggestions ?
I never reuse anything. I always play safe though. Use allegromedical.com you can get a box of 100/syringes with needles. No need to reuse anything.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom