napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bpc-157 experience?

tkthechozen

I hear good things about bpc-157 for tendon and ligament healing. I have damage in my right shoulder from 5 year old injury. (No sugary or physical therapy) I've been doing my best to rehab as much as I can. Do alot of dumbbell work because of strength inconsistencies and am going on cycle soon. My question is... is bpc worth using? From a financial standpoint? (I'm broke) I would like to hear about different experiences.

its about as good as you can get for healing injuries but you really get the most out of it stacking it with tb-500

umbrella labs has the best quality you can find

It's worth a shot but it really depends on your injury man and if you keep pounding away it's not going to get better
i would combine bpc with tb500

both umbrella and napsgear have it

bros you won't go wrong with bpc and tb500. they are gonna need 3 months though

I hear good things about bpc-157 for tendon and ligament healing. I have damage in my right shoulder from 5 year old injury. (No sugary or physical therapy) I've been doing my best to rehab as much as I can. Do alot of dumbbell work because of strength inconsistencies and am going on cycle soon. My question is... is bpc worth using? From a financial standpoint? (I'm broke) I would like to hear about different experiences.
Using bpc and tb 500 for my shoulder now

Top Bottom