napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

beginner cycle advice..:)

deucy646

hello everyone ...I am new to this site but bit old to lifting. My stats are as follows
Age - 24 years
lifting experience - 6 years
body weight - 77kgs
body fat % - 15% (not sure)
height - 5'11"

I am training from around 6 years. May be some gaps in between for health reasons or so, but within a month in a whole year. Now after some experience in lifting and getting to know about nutrition,diet,supplements and all ,i am here to express my desire to use steroids for bulking . I am thinking to use testosterone only cycle for 12 weeks. That is around 250 mg of test cypionate per week. after 12 weeks 2 weeks of gap . then i want to use tamofixin citrate for pct. And in hand i'll be having arimidex to use on cycle eod. I want advice on this cycle, as this is a beginner cycle i just want to check how my body responds with this low dosage. Please advice me if i want to up my dosage of test and how much dosage of compounds to properly use for pct in this cycle. thank u..:)

Welcome to the forum brother... If you need anything don't hesitate to ask... You're in good hands...

Brother since you're a first timer and a young age I'm going to let RickRock or Dylan give you that recommendation... And we'll go from there...

Re: RE: beginner cycle advice..:)

deucy646 said:
hello everyone ...I am new to this site but bit old to lifting. My stats are as follows
Age - 24 years
lifting experience - 6 years
body weight - 77kgs
body fat % - 15% (not sure)
height - 5'11"

I am training from around 6 years. May be some gaps in between for health reasons or so, but within a month in a whole year. Now after some experience in lifting and getting to know about nutrition,diet,supplements and all ,i am here to express my desire to use steroids for bulking . I am thinking to use testosterone only cycle for 12 weeks. That is around 250 mg of test cypionate per week. after 12 weeks 2 weeks of gap . then i want to use tamofixin citrate for pct. And in hand i'll be having arimidex to use on cycle eod. I want advice on this cycle, as this is a beginner cycle i just want to check how my body responds with this low dosage. Please advice me if i want to up my dosage of test and how much dosage of compounds to properly use for pct in this cycle. thank u..:)
Welcome to AR bro. You have come to the right place for solid advice. We are glad to have you. You have the right mentality to use test only for a first cycle. However I would change a couple things, and add in some sarms to enhance the cycle. Your test dose should be a little higher than 250mg. That's not much above normal range, so I would raise it to 350mg. Here is a good layout

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 LGD 10mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg ED

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

thanks for the advice sir..:) as i am new to this, it would be very happy if u could give me some references regarding purchase of these substances, both steroids and ancillaries. And am from INDIA, i heard good gear can be purchased in INDIA, if is it so please advice me on this or else good international purchase would be fine. It should be cost effective and good products, and i hope u can understand my fear and respect towards drugs ..:) thank u

Check your PMs brother...

We have many sponsors on the forum...

Just choose which works best for you...

I'm a rep for Pharma Lady Shop International and I can get you a 10% discount

deucy646 said:
thanks for the advice sir..:) as i am new to this, it would be very happy if u could give me some references regarding purchase of these substances, both steroids and ancillaries. And am from INDIA, i heard good gear can be purchased in INDIA, if is it so please advice me on this or else good international purchase would be fine. It should be cost effective and good products, and i hope u can understand my fear and respect towards drugs ..:) thank u

hey brother... rick gave you a very nice layout for a first time user... ill put my little tweaks on how i would do it and then help you with your other questions... the sarms aspect of this cycle is so you can get big results for a first cycle without using the added steroids to put too much toxicity within your body causing extra and unnecessary strain... you can read my articles on sarms at www.pureessencesarms.com... those can easily be sent to you in india as pure essence ships their frequently... here is the cycle layout for you

1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the advice bro..to be very frank i feel for a beginner like me i feel these number of compounds would be more costlier,no offence,I KNOW UR MAKING IT MORE SAFER ....! thanks for that ,its just my thinking about ur advice. i prefer if you could make me somewhat cost effective. or just give a approximate cost layout for this cycle so that i can choose which layout to follow, either this or that..:) thaks again

deucy646 said:
Thanks for the advice bro..to be very frank i feel for a beginner like me i feel these number of compounds would be more costlier,no offence,I KNOW UR MAKING IT MORE SAFER ....! thanks for that ,its just my thinking about ur advice. i prefer if you could make me somewhat cost effective. or just give a approximate cost layout for this cycle so that i can choose which layout to follow, either this or that..:) thaks again

I don't design cycles based on cost bro, i do them for effectiveness and safety and i have no clue how much some of the things will cost you because you could be getting the gear anywhere so i don't know... if you have to design cost effective cycles then this is probably not the best lifestyle to start getting into because you cannot cut corners on cycles and you have other things to factor in as well aside from gear, like food, pins, etc... there's a lot more to it... you could drop a few of the sarms in the cycle but i really wouldn't and even if you do its not going to save you that much regardless... i don't advise half ass or unsafe cycles or pct's that cut corners... im sure you can find someone to lay you at a cycle with a shit pct and no supports etc but you'll be sorry later...

DylanGemelli said:
deucy646 said:

I don't design cycles based on cost bro, i do them for effectiveness and safety and i have no clue how much some of the things will cost you because you could be getting the gear anywhere so i don't know... if you have to design cost effective cycles then this is probably not the best lifestyle to start getting into because you cannot cut corners on cycles and you have other things to factor in as well aside from gear, like food, pins, etc... there's a lot more to it... you could drop a few of the sarms in the cycle but i really wouldn't and even if you do its not going to save you that much regardless... i don't advise half ass or unsafe cycles or pct's that cut corners... im sure you can find someone to lay you at a cycle with a shit pct and no supports etc but you'll be sorry later...

Now thats some real talk!! Great advice Dylan.. You shouldnt be concerned about price when its your body and life your dealing with. Spend the cash and do it right. You wouldnt buy a car without the wheels or a house without a roof. Save up my man until you can afford to buy everything you need

deucy646 said:

You can get all of the sarms from www.pureessencesarms.com

As for the gear, there are many options out there. I'll send you a price list for Biotech. Check your PMs

This is just the harsh reality... for example... EVERYONE wants to run hgh but they have no clue the cost, time etc with it... you can buy a new car for the price of using hgh all year and a damn nice one... if your going to run cycles you have to be prepared to pay for A LOT more than just the cycle... you need supports, post cycle, FOOD, extra training time etc.. the list goes on... bloodwork, etc... if you cant fit that into your budget then its just not for you either... you CANNOT skimp on anything when it comes to your health... you should be eating the best, using the best and protecting with the best... this is not school shopping bargaining or black friday sales... this is YOUR HEALTH...

DylanGemelli said:
This is just the harsh reality... for example... EVERYONE wants to run hgh but they have no clue the cost, time etc with it... you can buy a new car for the price of using hgh all year and a damn nice one... if your going to run cycles you have to be prepared to pay for A LOT more than just the cycle... you need supports, post cycle, FOOD, extra training time etc.. the list goes on... bloodwork, etc... if you cant fit that into your budget then its just not for you either... you CANNOT skimp on anything when it comes to your health... you should be eating the best, using the best and protecting with the best... this is not school shopping bargaining or black friday sales... this is YOUR HEALTH...

Although I'm new to this,I am a paramedic. Very well said!
It is your health...100% correct

Re: RE: Re: beginner cycle advice..:)

DylanGemelli said:
I just recently cracked down on my diet and started shopping @ Whole Foods... My fricken grocery bill tripled easily!

ya bro i really agree to u all..:) i thought its a light cycle ,so u can reduce some compounds..! thts ok bros..., ill go for this cycle with confidence..:) and thanks for the real legit advice...this is y i love ur work guys..thanks so much

deucy646 said:
ya bro i really agree to u all..:) i thought its a light cycle ,so u can reduce some compounds..! thts ok bros..., ill go for this cycle with confidence..:) and thanks for the real legit advice...this is y i love ur work guys..thanks so much

Ok so here is where you see that all of us ended up here in this one place and we came from different corners of the earth. Yet we landed right here ,carrying all of our life experiences with us, and passing it on. If you want cheap then get test cyp/deca and clomid. These are cheapo bro. When I was your age I did more than a few cycles of 200/200 deca /cyp then clomid at 50mg x2 per day for 2 weeks. 12 weeks of gear, 2weeks pct. Done for the year. That simple and that cheap. I totally understand the price thing when it comes to youngsters!
I got 5- 10ml vials from phurious of 300mg sustanon for 150$. YOU could do just do 1cc per week and I am fairly sure you would be happy.Toward the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle you could slip in close to an extra 1/2 cc, and feel the surge of around 400mg sus.
Then look bro.. I had the sus analyzed by a chemical lab that told me the sus was 316mg/ml. So like we say down here in cajin country.Lagniappe.Laissez les bons temps rouler.
If you can spare the bucks then please get some blood work done. I am trying to walk you across the slippery, money vs gear slope without you hurting yourself ok. And if you chose to go with this then just keep us posted on how you feel. Keep a diary and write something in it...like we say..do this ed or eod!!! My best advice is to write something every morning and every night. Whatever happened that day. I posted the mailman etc..lol. Cool?

drb_iac said:
deucy646 said:

Ok so here is where you see that all of us ended up here in this one place and we came from different corners of the earth. Yet we landed right here ,carrying all of our life experiences with us, and passing it on. If you want cheap then get test cyp/deca and clomid. These are cheapo bro. When I was your age I did more than a few cycles of 200/200 deca /cyp then clomid at 50mg x2 per day for 2 weeks. 12 weeks of gear, 2weeks pct. Done for the year. That simple and that cheap. I totally understand the price thing when it comes to youngsters!
I got 5- 10ml vials from phurious of 300mg sustanon for 150$. YOU could do just do 1cc per week and I am fairly sure you would be happy.Toward the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle you could slip in close to an extra 1/2 cc, and feel the surge of around 400mg sus.
Then look bro.. I had the sus analyzed by a chemical lab that told me the sus was 316mg/ml. So like we say down here in cajin country.Lagniappe.Laissez les bons temps rouler.
If you can spare the bucks then please get some blood work done. I am trying to walk you across the slippery, money vs gear slope without you hurting yourself ok. And if you chose to go with this then just keep us posted on how you feel. Keep a diary and write something in it...like we say..do this ed or eod!!! My best advice is to write something every morning and every night. Whatever happened that day. I posted the mailman etc..lol. Cool?
I like the fact that you took the time to come up with something for someone on a budget..

drb_iac said:
deucy646 said:

Awesome advice, awesome!!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Top Bottom