napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

beginner cycle advice..:)

bro drb_iac..:) salute to u :D i'll consider ur advice for sure . as i myself is a life science student (bio technologist), i know to test compounds, i'll make a test of whichever product i'll be using.ill give a test try in lab to know the content. And about blood work i have planned it as a must. Thanks to Dylan bros videos for proper pct advice.

really happy by all the advice i'm getting, ill post my cycle experience day by day. thanks guys

deucy646 said:
bro drb_iac..:) salute to u :D i'll consider ur advice for sure . as i myself is a life science student (bio technologist), i know to test compounds, i'll make a test of whichever product i'll be using.ill give a test try in lab to know the content. And about blood work i have planned it as a must. Thanks to Dylan bros videos for proper pct advice.

really happy by all the advice i'm getting, ill post my cycle experience day by day. thanks guys

Keep us updated, and if you have any more questions just let us know brother!

deucy646 said:
ya bro i really agree to u all..:) i thought its a light cycle ,so u can reduce some compounds..! thts ok bros..., ill go for this cycle with confidence..:) and thanks for the real legit advice...this is y i love ur work guys..thanks so much

im always more than happy to help brother... i hope you don't think anything was harsh because that is not something that will be condoned here but reality will be... i just want to make sure you know that bro... safety is something that is taken first here... nothing is more serious than that... then results follow and you have to accommodate your lifestyle for results... basically, i don't want you going into anything not knowing what it all entails... really happy to have you here bro... we will make sure you are always safe and doing things the right way

Top Bottom