napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back side of S4 Run...

RKstiff

been running S4 for almost 6weeks. started @50mgs a day and now I am @ 70mgs. just found reputable source and plan on running test prop, and winstrol the last 5 weeks along side the s4. small dose prop @ 25mgs every other day and 50mgs of winstrol every day along side of 100mgs S4 a day. please share your thoughts on this cycle and all constructive criticism as to pros and cons...

Side note... at start of S4 I was 181lbs with around 12-13% body fat. Now I am 185lbs at around 9-10ish %. I am 35yrs old and 5'11..

i would not be adding test prop nor winstrol here whatsoever... that test dose and time makes no sense and this needs to be planned properly... i would not recommend this whatsoever and i would highly doubt anyone with half a brain would either bro... i would not do it...

I'm with Dylan on this. I don't see the sense in shutting yourself down hard with test and winstrol at this point. It completely changes your pct and recovery. You have had great results with the sarms cycle. Stay the course on it

Stay on the SARMS, run your PCT and then run your AAS cycle.

Plan your cycle out properly though.

Top Bottom