napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin Question

drachola

I'm 4 weeks into my cyp/proviron cycle. I'm pinning cyp twice a week @ 350mg's a week. I'm only running my proviron @ 25 mgs a day right now. I'm taking 10mg's of aromasin eod. I feel a little achy and tired and I'm wondering if I'm taking my aromasin too often. It's not terrible but, I feel it. It feels a little like the flu without the fever.

I've gained about 10lbs in 4 weeks but, my strength has only gone up a little bit. My labido has increased quite a bit but, I've been married for 20 years so, I'm SOL. You young guys will know what I mean some day...hopefully not.

Stats
52 years old
213lbs
13-15% BF
This is not my first cycle but, I haven't done any gear in a few years.
I've been weight training consistently for 30 years.
I'm on a 5 day routine and do 15-20 minutes of cardio 5 days a week (stationary bike).

Should I take my aromasin every third day?

I'm sure some of the vets will have some questions.

Please advise.

Thank you,
DDD

I think your estrogen is too low. That's only speculation, so I would go get blood work done to confirm. I bet if you go E3D with you AI you'll feel better.

Anything that we can tell you is pure speculation at this point bud. You need to get bloodwork done to find the culprit. Check out privatemdlabs if you havent already. It's cheap, $50. Pay online, print lab order, go to your local lab corp, no appointment needed, and they email you the results within a few days. Easy. Just get it done and if you need help, you can post the results here.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

The only way to know for sure is through bloodwork, but 25mg ED is a lot of Aromasin for the test dose you are on. For a dose like that, 12.5mg EOD should be plenty

Think he is taking 10mg of Aromasin EOD
Oh ya I misread that and mistook that for his Proviron dose.

I don't see 10mg EOD being a problem really but bloodwork is needed to see what's going on

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you for the replies. I'll go e3d with my aromasin and get blood work done. I may need some help making heads and tails of the BW.

Thanks Again!
DDD

Thank you for the replies. I'll go e3d with my aromasin and get blood work done. I may need some help making heads and tails of the BW.

Thanks Again!
DDD

use the link rock gave you.. once you get your bloodwork, post it and i'll analyze it for you and tell you exactly what to do from there but you must get this because a lot of times symptoms of low estrogen are the same as high and you could address the wrong problem and end up worse off.. so get this done asap and get it posted so you can receive the proper guidance...

What tests should I have done? Is there one for estrogen and test levels or are they separate?

That link that was given to you for the female hormone panel will cover everything you need including test and estrogen levels

I just ordered the test. The testing location is two blocks from my house. That's pretty cool. I'll post my results when I get them. Thank you for the coupon code "rhino" rockmfhudd!

Awesome. Smart move bud. It's a very easy process. Post up those results when you get them.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

I just ordered the test. The testing location is two blocks from my house. That's pretty cool. I'll post my results when I get them. Thank you for the coupon code "rhino" rockmfhudd!

no problem brother let us know what your results are and we will all go from there

excellent brother... as soon as you get them, post them up for us so we can give you the proper guidance...

I'm 4 weeks into my cyp/proviron cycle. I'm pinning cyp twice a week @ 350mg's a week. I'm only running my proviron @ 25 mgs a day right now. I'm taking 10mg's of aromasin eod. I feel a little achy and tired and I'm wondering if I'm taking my aromasin too often. It's not terrible but, I feel it. It feels a little like the flu without the fever.

I've gained about 10lbs in 4 weeks but, my strength has only gone up a little bit. My labido has increased quite a bit but, I've been married for 20 years so, I'm SOL. You young guys will know what I mean some day...hopefully not.

Stats
52 years old
213lbs
13-15% BF
This is not my first cycle but, I haven't done any gear in a few years.
I've been weight training consistently for 30 years.
I'm on a 5 day routine and do 15-20 minutes of cardio 5 days a week (stationary bike).

Should I take my aromasin every third day?

I'm sure some of the vets will have some questions.

Please advise.

Thank you,
DDD
I suspect you estrogen is off, but truth is, until you do labs, you only guessing!

Top Bottom