napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin Question

some people already have low estrogen as it is and then when proviron comes in, it can lower it even more... it can definitely cause drying out as well and for most, this would not occur but there are some either just coming off or during a cycle with something like winstrol, or running with aromasin etc... it could cause this but its not likely...

Dylan...what are your thoughts on my bloodwork results?

im taking 7.5 per day and am having no problems at all now I did crash my shit last cycle just so I would know what it feels like

Classic case of figuring E2 was low with aching joints and then bloodwork shows E2 is high.

Need to up the dose bud.

Classic case of figuring E2 was low with aching joints and then bloodwork shows E2 is high.

Need to up the dose bud.

I'm doing 20mgs of arom a day for the next week and see what happens. What's throwing me is, I'm taking Proviron too. I'm surprised my E2 is @ 68. I'm going to up my dose of Proviron to 50mgs from 25 ED and eat a lot more leafy greens. I'll get bloods done again in 2 weeks. It's weird...my hands are stiff and they go to sleep when I sleep on my sides. I looked it up and one of the causes could be water retention.

Also...I seem to have puffy nipples. They are not sore or sensitive. I'm only 6 weeks in on 350 of cyp a week.

I'm doing 20mgs of arom a day for the next week and see what happens. What's throwing me is, I'm taking Proviron too. I'm surprised my E2 is @ 68. I'm going to up my dose of Proviron to 50mgs from 25 ED and eat a lot more leafy greens. I'll get bloods done again in 2 weeks. It's weird...my hands are stiff and they go to sleep when I sleep on my sides. I looked it up and one of the causes could be water retention.

Proviron doesn't do crap for effect on estrogen. There's a lot of bro science out there because it has "anti estrogen" effects, but it doesn't quite work that way to actually lower it, especially when taking in super physiological dos of test. You need to dose an aromatose inhibitor correctly to get your estrogen down

Proviron doesn't do crap for effect on estrogen. There's a lot of bro science out there because it has "anti estrogen" effects, but it doesn't quite work that way to actually lower it, especially when taking in super physiological dos of test. You need to dose an aromatose inhibitor correctly to get your estrogen down

I'm working on it...lowering E2. Is 68.9 scary high or is that manageable?

I'm working on it...lowering E2. Is 68.9 scary high or is that manageable?
It's definitely high over normal range, but I wouldn't necessarily say scary high but it really depends on the individual. For those that are estrogen sensitive, you can definitely get gyno at those levels

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yes liv rite from wal mart will do in a pinch unless you don't have a wal mart then go to http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/18105/competitive-edge-labs-cycle-assist-3-bottles.htm

and where did you get your dosing from for arom? you should be atleast 12.5 but I would up that to maybe 12.5 ed for the next week. you still didn't answer do you feel funny like emotional and shit? or irritable

I went and got the Liverite from Walmart. How many tabs should I take a day?

Top Bottom