napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Arimidex question

eyedrop

Im an endurance athlete who take 125mg test c each week for more red blood cells and enhanced recovery. Ive been instructed to use .25mg (quarter tab) adex eod to keep water weight down. But the adex I received is in 1mg capsules, I cant split it like a pill... Should I just use 1 capsule a week then?

Are the capsules able to be pulled open with fingers and there are either powder or beads inside?

I believe that arimidex is soluble in grain alcohol so you could mix up a suspension for yourself. Just need the grain alcohol and a graduated dropper.

Are the capsules able to be pulled open with fingers and there are either powder or beads inside?

Yes, I can pull it open. I even have a digital .001 gram scale I can use to measure the powder out. But the majority of the powder is most likely just filling. who knows how much of a dose Im actually getting with that method...

Yes, I can pull it open. I even have a digital .001 gram scale I can use to measure the powder out. But the powder is most likely just filling. who knows how much of a dose Im actually getting with that method...

If made correctly you should not have a problem breaking and weighing the caps. Break one of them and then divide into 4 equal lines with a razor. Just eyball it. This way you know that in 4 days you got the required dose.
Also endurance atheletes do better with epo and sarms GW. For red blood cell accumulation eq is better. A nice runof 100mg test, then 200-400 mg eq, add sarm gw, and if you have epo that is the REAL deal.
If I were you I would not use the adex. Get some bloods done and see where your estrogen is. You do not want to risk your E getting too low. I do not see how an endurance athlete will get bloat from such a light cycle. You must sweat a lot as it is. Sweat means goodbye loat

If you can split and are worried about it not being homogeneously mixed, you could just physical stir/mix then split the dose into 1/4ths. Once you have a cpl capsules open you can put the individual .25mg back into capsules til dose day.

If made correctly you should not have a problem breaking and weighing the caps. Break one of them and then divide into 4 equal lines with a razor. Just eyball it. This way you know that in 4 days you got the required dose.
Also endurance atheletes do better with epo and sarms GW. For red blood cell accumulation eq is better. A nice runof 100mg test, then 200-400 mg eq, add sarm gw, and if you have epo that is the REAL deal.
If I were you I would not use the adex. Get some bloods done and see where your estrogen is. You do not want to risk your E getting too low. I do not see how an endurance athlete will get bloat from such a light cycle. You must sweat a lot as it is. Sweat means goodbye loat

Great point here. E2 conversion varies from person to person. For example, Im on 140mg (previously 130mg) for TRT and my E2 is completely fine with no meds. I take an AI only when I do a quick HCG blast. Others have to take regular AI doses when they just look at a bottle of test. LOL. I would expect water weight would be minimal but bloods will help pin this down.

Perfect advice right here, and I agree with all of it.

I think sarms are a VERY good probable choice for endurance athletes, and if looking to also enhance with AAS use EQ.

I wouldn't think estrogen or water retention would be a concern at all with that low of a test dose, but you need the blood work to verify that

As for sarms, I think this stack would treat you really well. It has GW and SR9009 which DRASTICALLY increase endurance, and RAD140 acts as testosterone. S4 will increase strength and help you stay dry and lean.

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks/

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

Im an endurance athlete who take 125mg test c each week for more red blood cells and enhanced recovery. Ive been instructed to use .25mg (quarter tab) adex eod to keep water weight down. But the adex I received is in 1mg capsules, I cant split it like a pill... Should I just use 1 capsule a week then?
I am an endurance athlete also. My advice for you: get rid of the Arimidex. Get some Aromasin. Don't take it yet. Wait to see if you need it. At 125mg a week, there is a good chance you won't need it. I realize that endurance guys want to be paper thin. I looked like an AIDS patient when I was racing but I also didn't want to take things I didn't need. Arimidex can ruin your joints for weeks if you go overboard and you won't know you've gone overboard till you're already there. Then you can't even train for a week or 2. If you were taking 500mg cyp a week, I'd say that Adex may be an option but Aromasin would still be a better option.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I am an endurance athlete also. My advice for you: get rid of the Arimidex. Get some Aromasin. Don't take it yet. Wait to see if you need it. At 125mg a week, there is a good chance you won't need it. I realize that endurance guys want to be paper thin. I looked like an AIDS patient when I was racing but I also didn't want to take things I didn't need. Arimidex can ruin your joints for weeks if you go overboard and you won't know you've gone overboard till you're already there. Then you can't even train for a week or 2. If you were taking 500mg cyp a week, I'd say that Adex may be an option but Aromasin would still be a better option.

i agree as well.. well said bro

Isn't cost of Aromasin pretty high vs the other AI's, arimidex and lotrozole?

Plus I've heard concerns that aromasin requires a more frequent dosing schedule, has higher liver toxicity and like steroids severely reduces hdl.

Not really. Good aromasin on a normal 12.5 EOD cycle should run under $2.50 every 2 days. Or less than $1.25 a day. At those numbers, I makes no sense to question the better product. The wrong thing can make a big impact.

Plus I've heard concerns that aromasin requires a more frequent dosing schedule, has higher liver toxicity and like steroids severely reduces hdl.
I don't know where the heck you heard that... I studied Aromasin for quite a while and never read anything of the sort.

I don't know where the heck you heard that... I studied Aromasin for quite a while and never read anything of the sort.

Not really too hard to find if you look for it. The fact that it's usually a daily dose instead of once or twice weekly like arimidex, and the fact that physicians almost always opt for the latter med makes me question long term use of it.

Hepatotoxicity
Serum enzymes are reported to be elevated in 4% to 11% of women treated with exemestane, but these elevations are usually mild, asymptomatic and self-limited, rarely requiring dose modification. There have been very rare instances of clinically apparent liver injury associated with exemestane therapy, typically arising withinone to four months of starting treatment and typically presenting with a cholestatic pattern of enzyme elevations. Immunoallergic features (fever, rash, eosinophilia) are uncommon as are autoantibody formation. Some instances have been severe with signs of hepatic failure, but most cases were self-limited. Unlike tamoxifen, exemestane has not been associated with development of fatty liver disease, steatohepatitis or cirrhosis.

Mechanism of Injury
The acute form liver injury attributed to exemestane use is probably due to an idiosyncratic reaction to a metabolite of the medication rather than its antiestrogenic effects. Exemestane is metabolized in the liver by the cytochrome P450 system, largely via CYP 3A4. Drug-drug interactions can occur with CYP 3A4 inducers.

Top Bottom