napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT question

Superior-E

Is there any benefit in taking the pill verson of Clomid, Nolvadex, and Aromasin versus PE pct form.

For AAS/SARMS? Or can I use ether for both?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

you can use either or both. I haven't taken the PE AI's because I already had pill form but I think its a nice addition 1 stop shop for sarms and pct been a lot of great reviews on the liquid from PE as well

you can use either or both. I haven't taken the PE AI's because I already had pill form but I think its a nice addition 1 stop shop for sarms and pct been a lot of great reviews on the liquid from PE as well
Awesome thanks for the info bro.

no prob and welcome to AR if I didn't tell you before it is an awesome place here and gonna get better stick around and enjoy

Im going to go a head and apologize now for this question not being in the right sub-forum didn't see the PCT one.

I have ran biotech aromasin, clomid, and nolva. and was pleased with it. this cycle im on now I am running HIPO's and eventually run PE because the SARMs have worked out real well so I know their AI is on point as well.

All of the Pure Essence ancillaries are top notch. I use them myself. One of the advantages with liquids is being able to adjust your dose accordingly to wherever you need. You are limited to the content of whatever is in a tab or cap otherwise

No difference or benefit running one over the other. Liquid or pill is personal preference. Lots of guys like liquid for the ease of dosing. You've heard it already but PE has awesome ancillaries if you want liquid. Otherwise any of the sponsers here will take care of you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom