napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any real UGL real primo out there?

I just woke up. I realized it was me that started this thread, wow my head is up my ass. Robo gtg I do belive it, and like his mg s

I just woke up. I realized it was me that started this thread, wow my head is up my ass. Robo gtg I do belive it, and like his mg s

lol all good bro... robolics primo is top of the line... the 200 mg/ml is excellent for dosing as well... its extremely smooth and the results do not lie... i definitely vouch for it

I like the zero sides aspect . I have heard that it is a "feel good" compound. Gives you that sense of "well being"

I like the zero sides aspect . I have heard that it is a "feel good" compound. Gives you that sense of "well being"
Yup, that's the rumour on the street. But then again I feel most aas makes you feel great or like total ass. Running tren and I feel great, and it has the exact opposite reputation.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

rock, are you with the dylan g 800mg week school of thought as well? have you ever heard of a low dose protocol being effective with primo?
Ive run 500 mg a week and it works for sure.i alway add prop and usually mast. Ive recently bumped up to 700 mg basically an amp a day.im running bayer from iwgf. Im getting some 200 mg primo and will begin a ml a day so 1400 mg a week . I expect huge gains and vascularity..i love the feeling it gives you along with some norditropin.it does a body good ..

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Ive run 500 mg a week and it works for sure.i alway add prop and usually mast. Ive recently bumped up to 700 mg basically an amp a day.im running bayer from iwgf. Im getting some 200 mg primo and will begin a ml a day so 1400 mg a week . I expect huge gains and vascularity..i love the feeling it gives you along with some norditropin.it does a body good ..

sounds like a sweet ride

I totally agree with Dylan 800 to 1000 is the sweet spot.im looking forward to kicking it up a notch.

1400mg of primo? Holy fuck dude....that seems ridiculously expensive and way overkill.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I just want to see if more is better. I believe it is
When i jumped up another 300 mg i felt it instantly .if not ill drop down to a gram

i can tell you right now, i have a special primo brand from iwannagofaster and its some of the best i have ever used... 200 mg/ml

robolics and phurious along with roids24 all have excellent primo as well... i have used them all

Dylan, what brand is the 200mg/ml...I know the bayer is only 100mg

1400mg of primo? Holy fuck dude....that seems ridiculously expensive and way overkill.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey, to each is own. Those doses are too expensive for my blood though. You need a 10ml syringe just to get in all your gear. Lol

Heck yeah I am bugging over 20 weeks 800 mg eq, 800 mg primo , 400 mg test c weekly and then adding 100 mg tren a eod the last 9 weeks when I start this blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, to each is own. Those doses are too expensive for my blood though. You need a 10ml syringe just to get in all your gear. Lol

It costs nearly 60$ for one 10ml 200mg/ml vial just to make on your own. I would have to test it before I paid street price.

My wife is running robos primo and some var from Iwannagofaster and loves them both Id say she seeing results

Attachments

• 20160407_190810.jpg
    20160407_190810.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20160303_100132.jpg
    20160303_100132.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 16
Top Bottom