napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any real UGL real primo out there?

I wanna give primo a go it's one of the few steroids along with tbol that I never ran.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Add me to the list of those in love with Primo. For crazy old dudes like me it is da' bomb. I am running it with Eq and cyp right now. Loving every minute of it... just like Freddie Mercury!

A good friend of mine was kind enough to trade me 3 vials of Robo primo for some stuff I didn't even need anymore, so I'm a happy camper, other than the fact that I still need a little more to run it like I want to. Lol

But I have a good start, and I'm sure I'll acquire the rest I need before too long!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I am at week 8. Today my wife went to the gym with me... a rarity. She was like dayum boy you getting big. What the hell you eating when I am out of town (She is gone 4 days a week).

Vultures everywhere! Protect your primo!

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

I may be one soon myself. Acquired 3 vials of none other than ROBO primo from a friend of mine through trade......I just have to acquire about 3 more now so I can run it like I want to :)

I may be one soon myself. Acquired 3 vials of none other than ROBO primo from a friend of mine through trade......I just have to acquire about 3 more now so I can run it like I want to :)

rock, are you with the dylan g 800mg week school of thought as well? have you ever heard of a low dose protocol being effective with primo?

I can see why he asked if there was any real primo out there. There has been some legit testing done, and even Pharmacon came back bunk. Not trying to be a dick at all, I respect and love this community, but were is the proof?. It is such am expensive compound to run, and I would hate to waste thousands on it. I would believe Robos primo is legit. I almost made the same post the outher day. Labmax is somewhat accurate, but there currently is another place that is running tests, and it paid for by donations. It would be awsome to know for sure.

rock, are you with the dylan g 800mg week school of thought as well? have you ever heard of a low dose protocol being effective with primo?

I've never ran it myself to confirm it quite yet, but from what I've gathered it seems that 800mg is the sweet spot to run it at, so that's where I personally want my dose to be

Top Bottom