napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any one heard of Watson cyp?

Watson is the brand that is most commonly prescribed for trt from your doctor. It is real pharm grade here in the states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8db6bf720e79c2fca5df12509ea484ac.jpg

Pics aren't super clear but I don't see any red flags.. The flip tops my only last question.

Now here's the disclaimer.. Your only going know 100% (unless something obvious comes up) by using it and running a BT
Thanks bro!!! I got it before I knew about AR. I feel that it is probably legit, just wanted another opinion.

Im on Robo's Test E right now and I can say it is as smooth as butter and the GAINZ are dispensing on the daily! Its good stuff bro

Watson was the first test I ever used. Was sent to me by kingsberg medical. It was ok, I never felt like I had a great result with it and changed clinics to a local HRT clinic and was given a script to HOYES and then I started to feel great! They switched me to APS and that was horrible then back to HOYES and all was great again. I ended up buying from a CVS one more time and got Watson again and just didn't feel like that test was as good as the compounded stuff from HOYES in Tampa. I know the Watson brand I got was real because it was from the pharmacy but it just didn't feel like it was nearly as good as others. Just one opinion. Blood levels showed it was working

Plenty of great sources here buddy, so take advantage of those in the future! If you ever need a price list from Biotech send me a PM! That goes for anyone else as well :)

Yeah you're going to need more than one vial... If you need a Pharma Lady price list give me a holla.

I personally have never used Watson but I've seen pics and it looks legit...

Shop around with the sources here. Read reviews and get lists. If youre planning on running a full cycle youll need more bro. Let me know if you need any help

I ran some watson Cyp a while back. It was a real nice label. Looked legit. Closer comparison to some online pics showed it to be fake. It ended up being pretty good test. But it wasn't legit Watson.

Top Bottom