napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Acne sucks!

trank406

What do you guys or gals use for acne and acne scars? I know salicylic acid is in most acne products but do you use any particular kind that works for you? I'm thinking of getting me a mandelic acid peel that you can do at home for acne scars but I was just wondering what you guys and gals use on a daily basis for acne because I hate breakouts and I've always struggled with acne. It's not bad but it's noticeable especially when it's one big one and face masks don't do shit but dry out my face so I need help. Let me know what you use! I'm sure most of you are probably blessed with great skin and don't get acne but for the less fortunate like myself I'm fucked! I would take accutane but I don't want to deal with the side effects like nose bleeds and chapped lips and thinning hair.. fuck that!

What do you guys or gals use for acne and acne scars? I know salicylic acid is in most acne products but do you use any particular kind that works for you? I'm thinking of getting me a mandelic acid peel that you can do at home for acne scars but I was just wondering what you guys and gals use on a daily basis for acne because I hate breakouts and I've always struggled with acne. It's not bad but it's noticeable especially when it's one big one and face masks don't do shit but dry out my face so I need help. Let me know what you use! I'm sure most of you are probably blessed with great skin and don't get acne but for the less fortunate like myself I'm fucked! I would take accutane but I don't want to deal with the side effects like nose bleeds and chapped lips and thinning hair.. fuck that!

i used to have extremely bad acne, but the only thing that worked is Accutane. and i still get nosebleeds to this day. you are right, it will give nosebleeds and dry your skin/lips BAD. but that crap kills acne like nothing else. and it is PERMANENT to , it actually shrinks your pores..

other then that, make sure you bathe frequently (for me i cant reach my back so its hard to wash it). you can use pads with sea breeze astringent to clean your skin after you shower. and there is a peppermint soap, Dr. Bronners, its pretty good for skin.

if it is really bad, accutane is the only answer. nothing else will work, ive tried it all trust me. accutane will kill it for good.

as far as the scars, they get better with time. and they also have cream for scar reduction (never tried it though)

Man, I get acne in the weirdest spots. My face and back are clear but I break out on my upper forearms and upper calves........like an area 3" X 3" in each spot. Eh, maybe its common and I just dont know it.

Yeah acne just sucks. Thanks anyways guys! And yeah I do shower twice a day just because I have to. I love feeling clean and I love my showers haha but for some reason I have breakouts here and there. It isn't bad but it's annoying as hell.

Yeah acne just sucks. Thanks anyways guys! And yeah I do shower twice a day just because I have to. I love feeling clean and I love my showers haha but for some reason I have breakouts here and there. It isn't bad but it's annoying as hell.

I had to go on accutane when I was a teenager and yes it works and yes the sides absolutely suck. If you aren't opposed to tanning, you could give that a try... it seems to help me if I'm broken out at all...

I remember a thread about this before where I was recommended to use a benzoyl peroxide wash and to tan moderately. Gear makes me breakout on my back and delts so much. If I don't shower within 15 minutes of training, I'm fucked.

Yeah I shower twice a day because I love it and because I do tend to sweat but I have a couple of things I am thinking of trying. Any of you guys heard of Aztec Healing Clay for acne? It's supposed to help with pores. I think I'm going to order me some of that stuff on Amazon and see how well it works.

Try out semi regular hot baths in apple cider vinegar (1.5-2 cups) and (.5-1 cup baking soda) soak for 20-30 mins as hot as you can stand it. Not only will it balance the PH of your skin but it can help detox as well as soothe sore muscles and aches and pains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Try out semi regular hot baths in apple cider vinegar (1.5-2 cups) and (.5-1 cup baking soda) soak for 20-30 mins as hot as you can stand it. Not only will it balance the PH of your skin but it can help detox as well as soothe sore muscles and aches and pains.

[email protected]

Hahaha I don't know man California is in a drought but that actually does sound like it can work! Might help get rid of some razor bumps on my arms and chest.. I will give that a try and see how well it works! How often should I do this like once every couple of weeks?

Tanning too. That always helps me.

[email protected]

My acne has gotten out of control these past 2 weeks. Ive been tanning and using a strong scrub. The patches are on my arms where my shirts are the tightest, spots of my upper back and chest too...all the tight shirt spots. Turns out I am likely allergic to this new detergent my girlfriend has been everything. God dammit. Time to rewash everything. Lol. I'm going to try your Apple cider method because this shit is embarrassing.

My acne has gotten out of control these past 2 weeks. Ive been tanning and using a strong scrub. The patches are on my arms where my shirts are the tightest, spots of my upper back and chest too...all the tight shirt spots. Turns out I am likely allergic to this new detergent my girlfriend has been everything. God dammit. Time to rewash everything. Lol. I'm going to try your Apple cider method because this shit is embarrassing.

Mine has as well the last 2 weeks. Shoulders, back, and chest some. But my legs the worse. It's weird. Always would get a random one on my thighs. But this is insane.

Mine has as well the last 2 weeks. Shoulders, back, and chest some. But my legs the worse. It's weird. Always would get a random one on my thighs. But this is insane.

I have to take pictures. Ive never seen anything like this. When I googled allergic reactions and acne breakouts from detergent it looks and feels exactly as it sounds. Ive narrowed it down to the Oxy Clean she uses on my rash guards.

Tanning helps me a lot, but the thing that ironically helped me the most are SARMs. I've always had quite nasty acne due to naturally high T levels. When the SARMs supress me, the acne clears up like crazy.
That's why I'll probably never turn to steroids, without doing accutane before I would be completly fucked.

Try Mederma cream OTC for scarring, antibiotics for acne treatment

I've had success with a gentle cleanser, 5% benzoyl peroxide cream and a non-comedogenic lotion. I used to have severe acne, too.

I have to take pictures. Ive never seen anything like this. When I googled allergic reactions and acne breakouts from detergent it looks and feels exactly as it sounds. Ive narrowed it down to the Oxy Clean she uses on my rash guards.
Could be that. I cant use any detergent on my clothes. You've been hitting the mat quite frequently lately, no? I remember the horrible acne I got, starting back up after some time off. All that time on your back, sweating like a beast, don't help that bacne!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom