JackSteel

Banned
f292439481f329a83fb9a6ce34a81bde.jpg

c01582075960e94e0c7aaa574ed140f8.jpg

Other links... http://chriskresser.com/vitamin-k2-the-missing-nutrient/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I take my K2 and Vit D3 everyday. Even though I don't run anything. Just because I've known about hardening of arteries. Very important.

I could be wrong but my doctor said there are different kinds of K2 and to make sure it was the mk7 or K2 7. The regular K2 doesn't help with D3 and calcium.

Cool info I have read up on before but kinda forgot. And yup - K2 is the one that provides the health benefits for immune and artery.

Vitamin K2 for "juicers" and everyone else

I could be wrong but my doctor said there are different kinds of K2 and to make sure it was the mk7 or K2 7. The regular K2 doesn't help with D3 and calcium.

He may have said regular vitamin K doesn't help. Vitamin k2 is made up of several different vitamins really as I said above. K2 refers to several that you mentioned like mk7, etc. they all do different things. When you buy K2 it will say "as different menaquinones". MK stands for the word menaquinones. They're found in different foods. So when you buy K2 it will contain all those different things.

[email protected]

Thanks for sharing! I have low vitamin d and per my dr take 2000 iuds a day. Hes never mentioned this to me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing! I have low vitamin d and per my dr take 2000 iuds a day. Hes never mentioned this to me.

You're welcome. I'm not surprised. Vitamin K2 is one of those things not well known or talked about especially by regular doctors. They have limited to no nutrition education unless they educate themselves.

[email protected]

Pulled this in today with my vitamin d supp I only took 1 pill. Thanks again jack for posting this up!

Nice stuff. I wonder if there has been any extensive research done the effects of K2 on other organs (i.e. Kidney, bladder) that have been known to accumulate calcium deposits? If there has been I'd be curious to hear the results.

Nice stuff. I wonder if there has been any extensive research done the effects of K2 on other organs (i.e. Kidney, bladder) that have been known to accumulate calcium deposits? If there has been I'd be curious to hear the results.

Yes I'm sure there has. It basically will keep calcium where it should be and keep it out of where it shouldn't. It's not limited to arteries. The video goes more into depth.

[email protected]

Top Bottom