napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

About to star fat loss program

BigJay23

Hey guys about to start a cut I'll be happy dropping another 10-20 lbs I'm 225 now and my avi is me last week
Going to do a sort of intermittent fasting
Just wondering your opinions on fasted cardio for higher fat loss, will I loose muscle? The plan was to do cardio fasted then eat breakfast then hit weights
Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also carb cycling carb up days Sunday and wed training mon-fri and low carb throughout the week with just veggies

fasted cardio is STRAIGHT bro science..

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/the-myth-of-cardio-before-breakfast-debunked.html

http://breakingmuscle.com/strength-conditioning/debunking-the-myth-of-fasted-cardio

http://alanaragon.com/myths-under-the-microscope-part-2-false-hopes-for-fasted-cardio.html

this is just the tip of the iceberg... its so ridiculous... there is no difference... its calories in vs. calories out (dependent upon the calorie type) but that's how you lose weight... not by starving before you do cardio...

Hey guys about to start a cut I'll be happy dropping another 10-20 lbs I'm 225 now and my avi is me last week
Going to do a sort of intermittent fasting
Just wondering your opinions on fasted cardio for higher fat loss, will I loose muscle? The plan was to do cardio fasted then eat breakfast then hit weights
Thanks guys

Like Dylan said, fasted cardio won't make faster weight loss, but you may find it easier to stay on point with your macros. Everyone is different and you'll have to find what does and doesn't work for you. That can be frustrating at first, but it's also one of the more enjoyable parts of the whole process, learning how your body responds to different stimuli. At least that's how I feel.

I am so anti IF. I know people that swear by it, but it just defies logical sense in keeping a positive nitrogen balance. Sure, AAS will help keep you out of a catabolic state, but it makes more sense to give it a steady supply of fuel. That being said, in the grand scheme of things, a caloric deficit is what will ensure weight loss. How you go about the caloric deficit can surely alter the quality of that weight loss (lean mass vs. fat mass).

Well I was figuring 3 meals a day lean meats and a veggie carb up sun and wed with brown rice

Well I was figuring 3 meals a day lean meats and a veggie carb up sun and wed with brown rice

stay consistent... 6 meals a day, smaller obviously, keep your metabolism going throughout, burn extra all day, eat in a deficit and have the right kind of aids to enhance metabolism and fat burning... 55-60 protein, 25-30 carbs 10-15 fat

stay consistent... 6 meals a day, smaller obviously, keep your metabolism going throughout, burn extra all day, eat in a deficit and have the right kind of aids to enhance metabolism and fat burning... 55-60 protein, 25-30 carbs 10-15 fat

Cool bro thanks keep you posted

Bro-I am working with an old high school friend right now. He was such a great OL in college.He stood 6'6' and 265. Right now he is 475lbs The hardest thing to me looks to be mental. I went over his diet and he just eats huge amounts of food all day long. This morning for breakfast he baked 4 yellow cakes, and took each one out of the oven and melted one stick of butter into each cake. After eating all 4 cakes he washed it down with 2liters of Coke, then told me he feels like he needs some protein. I thought I was going to puke when he started pulling sausage out of the fridge.. He made me sick. I can easily see how food has become his whole life, and it is his hobby and pass time.
I told him to consider getting his stomach stapled and I had to leave.

Bro-I am working with an old high school friend right now. He was such a great OL in college.He stood 6'6' and 265. Right now he is 475lbs The hardest thing to me looks to be mental. I went over his diet and he just eats huge amounts of food all day long. This morning for breakfast he baked 4 yellow cakes, and took each one out of the oven and melted one stick of butter into each cake. After eating all 4 cakes he washed it down with 2liters of Coke, then told me he feels like he needs some protein. I thought I was going to puke when he started pulling sausage out of the fridge.. He made me sick. I can easily see how food has become his whole life, and it is his hobby and pass time.
I told him to consider getting his stomach stapled and I had to leave.

See I'd fucking love to do that and push heavy ass weight shit just gets expensive man lol

See I'd fucking love to do that and push heavy ass weight shit just gets expensive man lol

Yeah except the weights are in his garage gathering dust.His food bill is $1200/week

Intermittent fasting works for some only because they tend too binge eat at night and throw there defict into asurplus so if they go all day the eat all there food at once there full and dont overeat from a standpoint of what is most optimal this is not but the biggest part of a diet working is finding one that you can actually stick too the best way os too split it up into 6 or 7 small meals spread out so your only taking in wahy you use and keepnig metabolism boosted and insulin levels steady all day not spiking or dropping. But if your the type type that will go back in the fridge at night after having all your meals maybe that os an option foe you

Intermittent fasting works for some only because they tend too binge eat at night and throw there defict into asurplus so if they go all day the eat all there food at once there full and dont overeat from a standpoint of what is most optimal this is not but the biggest part of a diet working is finding one that you can actually stick too the best way os too split it up into 6 or 7 small meals spread out so your only taking in wahy you use and keepnig metabolism boosted and insulin levels steady all day not spiking or dropping. But if your the type type that will go back in the fridge at night after having all your meals maybe that os an option foe you

IF is not for me, I can think of nothing worse than waking up at 5 to 5:30am and training and then not eating for another 6 or so hours, just the thought of it is making me hungry!! In saying that I stop eating around 7:30/8pm and do not eat until 7:15am.

Yes, I won't get into the science of everything but IF is VERY real on what it does for fat loss and not to mention the huge anabolic response you get from your fast breaking meal. I did IF religiously for 3 years, and even through prep on my first show and it did wonders on totally transforming my body. I know it isn't for everyone, but when done CORRRECTLY it is extremely effective for getting and staying lean while building mass and strength. It did amazing for me and I'd do it all over again.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom