napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tips on recovering from Gyno Surgery?

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

I was just wondering for you guys that had gyno surgery, do you have any tips that could help the recovery process?

I am having the surgery in about 2 weeks, and the only anxiety I have to be honest is missing the gym for x amount of time. Here are a few basic questions I have: (I did ask the surgeon as well but I would like to get multiple perspectives from people who have had this done.)

1. When did you guys get back to doing cardio after the surgery?
2. When were you able to get your 1st leg workout in after the surgery?
3. When were you able to workout all body parts?

Background: I'm in very good shape, 205 lbs about 10-12 body fat. I eat a lot of protein, good fats, and fruit and take vitamins and always stay hydrated. I'm hoping these things help me recover faster. I don't drink or smoke cigarettes'.

Thanks for all the help!

i was told 4 weeks out from everything on mine.. i started cardio about 2.5 weeks after but i absolutely did not push going to the gym until the 4 weeks.. its beyond stupid to push it for a week or two to risk making it a longer recovery... you will be absolutely just fine missing that time.. trust me, NOONE, especially at that time, drove themselves more crazy about time off but i was absolutely found and found that the time off helped me far far more than hindered me both mentally and physically

dylan went through this

gyno is horrible. i'm glad i never had to deal with it. acne sucks too for a lot of people. best wishes on that

Hey guys,

I was just wondering for you guys that had gyno surgery, do you have any tips that could help the recovery process?

I am having the surgery in about 2 weeks, and the only anxiety I have to be honest is missing the gym for x amount of time. Here are a few basic questions I have: (I did ask the surgeon as well but I would like to get multiple perspectives from people who have had this done.)

1. When did you guys get back to doing cardio after the surgery?
2. When were you able to get your 1st leg workout in after the surgery?
3. When were you able to workout all body parts?

Background: I'm in very good shape, 205 lbs about 10-12 body fat. I eat a lot of protein, good fats, and fruit and take vitamins and always stay hydrated. I'm hoping these things help me recover faster. I don't drink or smoke cigarettes'.

Thanks for all the help!
get the rest bro and recover right

Top Bottom