napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

60 year old SARMS or cycle?

philly

I have been training on and off for over 30 years now. Have currently been off training for about 4 years as I had an operation for neck and shoulder injury. I am now aged 60 and still love the iron game and figure at my age, I have nothing to lose when it comes to gear, I am 5'7" approximately 135 lbs, give or take 5, body fat is in the 14 to 17% range. At this point I want to bilk up clean with a muscular fitness type body. Should i go with sarms as a jump start first or should I start with orals and go from there? And I am not on HRT as my doctor feels I have no need for it

I have been training on and off for over 30 years now. Have currently been off training for about 4 years as I had an operation for neck and shoulder injury. I am now aged 60 and still love the iron game and figure at my age, I have nothing to lose when it comes to gear, I am 5'7" approximately 135 lbs, give or take 5, body fat is in the 14 to 17% range. At this point I want to bilk up clean with a muscular fitness type body. Should i go with sarms as a jump start first or should I start with orals and go from there? And I am not on HRT as my doctor feels I have no need for it

Ok Big Dylan...I'm here and waiting for your reply---Thanks in advance

you definitely should not be using any steroid... it will put WAY too much strain on your body at your size... its not even an option and i wont advise something i know is going to hurt you... i simply wont do that... sarms would be perfect for you .. i can give you a vern nice and strong cycle for gaining size but extremely clean and sustainable... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom