napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Are there any safe steroids or supplements for 17 year olds?

william998

Hello, I am 17 year old and have been going to the gym for a while now.
I was wondering if there are any safe compounds/steroids for me to take to step up my game, or should I wait until I’m older?

You have less than zero business even thinking about steroids at your age... i would wait until your late 20's , early 30's for that...

Hello, I am 17 year old and have been going to the gym for a while now.
I was wondering if there are any safe compounds/steroids for me to take to step up my game, or should I wait until I’m older?
Your testosterone levels are more than likely at a super good level right now. Focus on training, diet, consistency and enjoy the process. Don’t worry about what you see on social media. Worry about you, and what you can do. Now if you have goals and aspirations then focus on that as well. If you want, go and get it. You’re 17. No obligations. Finish school, work out, nutrtion, college if that’s what you decide and put your nose down and do the work! You will get there.
One day at a time. Good luck!

I cannot believe the audacity and ignorance of some of these young kids. They will learn very difficult lessons unfortunately which could be avoided by not being such punks

Top Bottom