napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

40 year old school Bodybuilder here, Gearing back up

lowlighted1998

Height 5'10"
weight 220
BF% 18-19%
Weight training for 18 years..
currently doing. the keto diet, around 10 g carbs daily, Intense cardio 40 mins in morning and 20 mins after training. I know my body inside and out I'm the type that can put on weight quickly and lose fast as well.. I first off want to say that the internet is amazing with all this information that you can obtain. When I was first introduced to bodybuilding and even steroids all I had was the steroid Bible and magazines I mean that was it for information. My question is I have taken various steroids when I was 20 to 26. I mean I tried everything the only thing I didn't try was Tren, but I I did have the finaplex pellets which I Swallowed.. Never felt it and I did Cycles off and on and basically just had to rough through it because there was really nothing to do for PCT back in my day so since I haven't taken any anabolics for 15 years now should I treat it like it's my first cycle again or should I do probably various compounds as my doctor is probably getting ready to give me a prescription for testosterone because my production or levels was very low there's nothing wrong with getting a free bottle of test. I Would like to hear some recommendations from maybe some that's that's been around the block... what you think I might be able to do to get the best results at my age. Honestly I still feel like I'm 20.. I have always eaten pretty clean and get my cardioin.. I love cardio.. kind of let myself go a little, and put on a little bit of weight but I'll get it right back off... so yeah I'm really looking forward to hearing what everybody has to say thanks.. 👍.. also I have lots of Test, d bol.. Cause I love it... 3g of EQ, 2g of deca winstol tabs, soon will have tren, npp and primo... also haven exos.. provirion, clomid and Nolvadex all on hand... sarms, gw 501516, nutrabol, and ostraine

Last edited:
welcome to isarms bro.... great to have you.. im always here to help if you need me... if you can get a script, then obviously thats a great thing but do not start cycling anything other than trt doses of test until you get your body fat down a bit more

At the point you are at right now, you need to take baby steps. Start off with your TRT and get that dialed in. That alone will do wonders. Then maybe blast a little more test down the road, before you start adding other compounds.

Welcome to isarms!

Hey thanks Dylan, I have commented on a few of your videos on YouTube, and I love your shit, it great.. probably don't remember me. but I'm the one with Eq, love Eq, especially doing cardio...you think about 10 % Would be good bodyfat% to throw in some Eq and deca... also I stock up on BP, meds just that shit is so important to keep in check, but again thanks man looking forward to chopping it up

Bump the point on getting on TRT and letting it do it's thing for a while before considering a cycle.

Welcome, good to have another 40+ guy here.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts it's truly appreciated... Hell buddy 40 is the new 20 lol...

1 question how do you pm someone

Thank you everyone for your thoughts it's truly appreciated... Hell buddy 40 is the new 20 lol...

1 question how do you pm someone

Hell yea it is. My training partner is 47 and I'm 43 and these kids can't hang with us in the gym. They can out text us tho.

Click on the name and there's a choice for "Private Message"

Hey thanks Dylan, I have commented on a few of your videos on YouTube, and I love your shit, it great.. probably don't remember me. but I'm the one with Eq, love Eq, especially doing cardio...you think about 10 % Would be good bodyfat% to throw in some Eq and deca... also I stock up on BP, meds just that shit is so important to keep in check, but again thanks man looking forward to chopping it up
i really appreciate the support bro... thank you!

get down to at least 12-13%.. you dont have to get all the way down to 10 to start the cycle... i would run some sarms with your trt to enhance this process and put you into extremely strong conditioning before your cycle... i can help you set e everything up, just let me know!

Hell yea it is. My training partner is 47 and I'm 43 and these kids can't hang with us in the gym. They can out text us tho.

Click on the name and there's a choice for "Private Message"

You got that right bro. My 42 year old ass runs circles around them young guys. I don't know what it is with this newer generation but it's rare to find anyone that truly works their ass off anymore unless they've been in the game a while

You got that right bro. My 42 year old ass runs circles around them young guys. I don't know what it is with this newer generation but it's rare to find anyone that truly works their ass off anymore unless they've been in the game a while
True , I really don't understand that either?? Half the time I see some young guys just rushing through sets. I feel like just saying " what are you doing, besides just moving or like is this some kind of race????"

True , I really don't understand that either?? Half the time I see some young guys just rushing through sets. I feel like just saying " what are you doing, besides just moving or like is this some kind of race????"

I see far more than that on their phones taking way too much time between sets

I want to thank everybody for welcome me here this is really cool to me. I feel really comfortable about talking about different things and yeah I'm really excited so thanks again everybody Old School Rocks baby

Dylan thanks for taking the time to answer my question, much appreciated.. I will definitely be getting with you so you can assist me getting a great cycle together... like you said brother, I have 20 years of knowledge but learn something new everyday.. thanks again.. to everyone for making me feel welcomed here.. 👍 lift hard and heavy my friends

Top Bottom