napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

bro, thats impossible to answer if i dont know your cycle plan? obviously aromasin is going to always be the better choice... nolvadex is not even a true AI and aromasin is the strongest aside from letro, which you would not be using whatsoever unless it was a last resort... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat??? what is your planned cycle??

Not even going into cycle yet, need to learn more obviously and make more natty gains. Will come back when I feel a cycle is actually needed Dylan thanks for the response though these guys have been very helpful here.

I'm so glad you took the advice man, a lot of people don't and they will regret it later. I promise you everyone here just wants to make sure you are safe, thats the number one goal. I for one try to help younger people especially avoid making the same mistakes I did, I started very young and really fucked myself up in the process. It took me a long time to get my body back on track after I screwed it up, I wish I had a place like this to go to help me make an informed decision instead of some big ass dude at the gym saying "nah man you'll be fine". This place is great man and I'm really glad to be a part of this awesome board. Stick around and gather knowledge man you can learn a lot from all these guys, I learn something new every day and everyone here is very helpful and great to socialize with.

and how long have you been doing this? you do realize average muscle gain per month is 2lbs? muscle is VERY slow to build. do NOT expect fast results, this is a lifetime marathon NOT a sprint
That is great to remind younger lifters of this. They tend to want it all "yesterday". Great advice.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not even going into cycle yet, need to learn more obviously and make more natty gains. Will come back when I feel a cycle is actually needed Dylan thanks for the response though these guys have been very helpful here.

How does your diet look exactly? At this point a sarms stack might help you, but you definitely need to have the right diet to go along with it. Let me know and I can help you set one up

im always here to help bro... you should take a look at sarms for your starting point... they are the best way to get started with this... here is a link to my articles on sarms... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

Top Bottom